7Th Weigh In

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by TracyJ, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys just this min back from my WI, I was told this morning by pineapple that i cannot keep anybody in suspense so thought i would post quickly lol

Anyway i lost 3lb! I am very slightly disappointed but i know thats its great don't worry. Im pleased just quietly disappointed im sure you know what i mean!!

Anyway i am now in the 12s so am ecstatic at that, I am actually 4lb less without clothes too so closer to 12 and half if i look at it like that!

Feeling fab, thanks guys xxxxx:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Awww, well done hunxxx 3lbs is still good :) have you checked your measurements? The difference might be there :)

4. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I haven't yet to be honest, will do though. Been very hormonally bloated this week so i didnt expect anything major like last week.
    Thanx Lizzie x

5. novice

novice Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Wow 3lbs thats great that ur still losing! On some diets, after a couple of weeks the weight loss slows down to between 0.5 to 2lbs a week. Thank god we're not on those one's ha :D
    If u ever feel really low about your weight loss, whats really good is , to go to the local butchers and ask him for 3lbs of fat! Its gross, and just think to yourself, thats goodbye to that 3 lbs, I'll never see that again :)

6. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good point novice and i've lost 34lb so far. Think the butcher would have that much in? lol xx

7. Sola

Sola Full Member

Diet:
    administrator
    Hi Tracey, well done for the loss!!! In the twelves, I'm hoping to get there by next week. This is the best diet ever!!!

8. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Aww tracy that's brilliant!!
    Don't forget we're all losing around the same just at different paces, some have big and small then some have steady losses~!
    A loss is a loss!
    I'd give anything to be in the 12s! Well done!!

xxxxx

9. novice

novice Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    me too daisy;
    last time I was in the 12s was probably my teenage years !
    Tracey, well done. I'm not sure if your butcher would have that much fat. But I'm sure I can help.. I have loads of it ! U skinny Minny, ur a great incentive to us all. Keep up the good work !

10. pinkbaileys24

pinkbaileys24 Full Member

Thats fab tracey. main thing is the scales r goin down and not up!! ive never been a size 12, so uve jus encouraged me to keep goin and that i CAN DO IT!!! U go girl!!

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Hi Hun and very well done to you, although I think I need to check the reading on the scales when your naked;):DX

12. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey hun well done - you are doing so well. You must be feeling fantastic, I am so happy for you. Here's to another good week :)

13. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

Well done, Tracy. That's a good loss, especially if you're feeling bloated. Well done.

14. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww thanks guys they were all really nice posts, the more i have thought about it the more pleased i am!! You are all great support cheers xxx

15. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You popping round then Garry?! lol x

16. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done tracy i go for my sixth in the morning wish me luck.Im scared every week i know its not possible put im always scared ill put on Thanks for the tip about adding extra water in the shakes ive been doing it all week hopefully it will pay off!YOUR IN THE TWELVES XX

17. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww great Lillie im glad you gave the extra water a go, its been great for me! I cant believe im in my 12s its amazing...my target is somewhere in 11s so bring on the next weeks!

I know how you feel bout your WI hun its really nerve warcking but like you said you are not likely to put on, Good luck though and let us know xxx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks tracy will be on in the morning either moaning or bragging xx

20. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol bragging i bet, good luck x

21. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(30.17%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done tracy we started the same time so i have my 7th weigh in tomor too!!! how long more u on this 4

22. ScotsDistraction

ScotsDistraction Full Member

deleted

Last edited: 1 May 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.