8 1/2 stone finally gone!

Jennifer

ive finally done it! its taken me a few years but i have finally lost 8 1/2 stone :D

me over 19 stone
Copy of P1010499.jpgP1010058.JPGP1010060.JPG

me now
160620133194.jpg312120_10151926904000410_2138946594_n.jpg

i would say to anyone who feels like u will never get there, YOU WILL! just dont stop trying every half a pound is a step closer it might seem painfully slow but they all add up in the end :)

Wow well done x

Congratulations on such an achievement, you must be so proud of yourself and with good reason. You look beautiful in all the pictures but your smile looks a whole lot bigger in the ones where you are teeny :) well done and thanks for inspiring me to keep going ;)

Wow you look amazing, I so hope that I will be able to do as well as you have x

thanks so much everyone! i'd say my tip would be stay to group it does keep u motivated and if you have 1 bad week going to group stops it turning into 2 bad weeks, i joined slimming world then left then carried on a bit on my own following the plan, but i started struggling to be motivated so i rejoined and thats really what got me to the end! :)

WOW I am speechless. You look amazing. Well done on your loss, you were beautiful before and even more so now. Brilliant xx

Well done hun, you've done brilliantly!! You really look fantastic and we're grateful that you've been able to share your success with us as these photos are always so motivational. :D

Wow you have done brilliantly and you look absolutely amazing, such an achievement and very inspirational! xx

Well done, you look fab x

Back