8.5 stone to go - bit daunting but possible!!

Hi michrm,
Here to follow your journey if that's okay!! Don't be disheartened about the gain, life is for living! Draw a line under it and you'll be feeling great within a few weeks again!
I'm similar to you, I have 6-7 stone to loose for my top target but I'll take 5 stone by the summer, here's hoping!
Good luck xx

Hiya, welcome to my world :)
That's so true I'm trying not to let it bother me and just crack on. I'm looking forward to feeling food again, possibly won't fully kick in until the new year but here's hoping it's sooner!

Good luck with your journey, I'm sure you'll do great :D xx

So it's not exactly going to plan at the moment and I'm not sure why haha, but I'm back at the gym and almost back to full strength. Put my weights back up tonight almost to the highest and it felt good, another couple weeks and I'll be rocking it again-i hope!

Foodwise, now I know that with sw you are meant to syn fruit used in smoothies blah blah however as some people know I follow sw but tweak it to suit me and as I am now the proud owner of a nutri ninja I am enjoying some delicious smoothies for breakfast and think I might even do a couple days of juicing/smoothies to get rid of these cravings and the excess water weight! The thing with the syns is that you consume more when it's blended, well I could happily consume probably more that I put in that blender so I think it'll be ok, I hope ha.

As for weigh in my home scales broke :eek: worst day, but on reflection it has stopped me weighing everyday which had become a bad habit. So I will be having an official weight and measures the first chance I get in the new year at the gym, so hopefully the 4th/5th which will be my official marker then it will be every 6 weeks from there. I know I need the accountability so this is a huge leap of faith in how much I want this and how dedicated I am to getting to the finish!

Hope everyone's having a good week x

I have a nutri bullet and loved my smoothies in the summer, seems so healthy, spinach frozen fruit, nuts and seeds...don't see how it can be bad. The ninjas and bullets extract the fruit too so it's not just leaving you with sugar like other blenders.
I read if you consume fibre with sugar it stops the spike in sugar levels...which is why sw say they're not free... But with the fibre surely it's not bad?
That's my conclusion of it anyway...it's better to have that than any chocolate I reckon.

Back