8 Month Maintaining Anniversary today! WOOT WOOT!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I just saw my ticker - it is 8 months since I started eating again. ANd I have maintained.

EIGHT MONTHS!!!!!!!!

That my friends, is a RECORD!

I am going home for a visit in 2 weeks, and for the first time in my life, I do not have anxiety or shame worrying that I am now UP from the last time they saw me! My trips were always a fat trip, a "slim" trip, a fat trip, etc.

I am the same. COOOOOOOL!!!!!!

Lighterlife WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss:

Bravo BL!! That's fab.

My trips were always a fat trip, a "slim" trip, a fat trip, etc.

LOL. I know the feeling. Another great thing to find is that each summer, the clothes in the wardrobe still fit the same as they did the year before :D Novel eh.

You've done a brill job :clap:

Bl, You really do inspire with your success.Can I just add one thing though- LL works,but YOU did the hard work.Don't forget that and have a great holiday basking in everyone's awe :) xx

thats fantastic bl!!!
i'm really pleased for you - and for all of us who you are guiding the way for!!!
daisy x

Fantastic, congrats on your 8 month anniversary :D xx

Well done BL - youre an inspiration to us all :0clapper::0clapper:

Well Done BL, it shows that maintenance is possible to all us of newbies. You look fantastic and I bet you are very proud of yourself.

Donna

CONGRATULATIONS!!! <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>

That's a great acheivement and I'm sure you couldn't have done it if you hadn't have put the hard work in yourself.

Congratulations x x

BL....My dear friend. Congrats, plenty of hugs and kisses. I am soooo proud of you, you did all the hard work and have always been there for me and others when needed. well done and your just a true inspiration to all of us.

love Shalini xx:happy096:

Congratulations - I know other people say it but you are an inspiration!

Yes,
LL WORKS
BL WORKS
YOU ROCK

Well done BL Congratulations on your anniversary. Hasn't it gone quickly?

Love the pic with the skirt. Looking good girl xxx

I just saw my ticker - it is 8 months since I started eating again. ANd I have maintained.

EIGHT MONTHS!!!!!!!!

That my friends, is a RECORD!

I am going home for a visit in 2 weeks, and for the first time in my life, I do not have anxiety or shame worrying that I am now UP from the last time they saw me! My trips were always a fat trip, a "slim" trip, a fat trip, etc.

I am the same. COOOOOOOL!!!!!!

Lighterlife WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bliss:

Just fantastic, inspiring and sooooo impressive!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

.. and enjoy tightening that seatbelt! Awesome BL. Well done you!

Back