8 week bikini count down!!

lou1

Well i finished my run on monday! it was great but im relieved its all over i was getting rather stressed on the run up to race day, i was freaking out that i wouldn't be able to do it!!!

But i did it!!! yay!!!

during preperation i wasn't concentrating on what i was eating with regards to weight loss i was only eating to fuel my runs so now the 8 week bikini count down begins!

I started Exante yesterday which i intend following till i meet my goal of 119lbs so 21lbs to go!!! Im following the 2 shakes and one high protein meal per day!!

8 week count down begins.....

Day 1- went well was tired by 8 in the evening so read in bed for a while
Day 2- woke up tired with a headache but im fine today!! roll on tomorrow!!

Lou - u have the same goal as me and I've just ordered an exante pack lol... I've just opened a new diary on the exante forum but I'll still post here cos everyone is so lovely x

i havent posted on exante yet!!! i got my pack yesterday morning, i just ordered the shakes have tasted them all except vanilla and their drinkable but im sure just like lipotrim i'll grow to love them!!! Good luck on ur journey hun, we'll get there eventually....

what solution are u doing?

Total for as long as possible but may introduce a meal if I start to struggle but going to try my best :)

Best of luck to both of you :D xx

Good luck with your TFR diets girls. I'm sure you will buddy each other along. The exante forum will be a great help to you too. Good luck with maintaining once you reach goal.

Thanks Guys, we will def be weight loss buddies! need all the motivation possible when we're down to the last stone or so!!

Well done on your run! And good luck with Exante!

Thanks hun, im just glad its over now! initially i was running for fun but as it got closer and closer i got so nervous i couldnt enjoy it so i will def keep it up but maybe wait a while till i compete again!!!

There was 40,000 women in the run and i came 9,053 so i came within the first 10,000 which im happy with i thought i placed alot lower than that!!!

Wow that was some achievement coming in the first quarter of runners!!! Well done again!!

What an achievement, well done :) x

Well the 8 week count down came and went I didn't manage to stick ts wasn't in the right frame of mind!

But I had a fantastic holiday and was confident in the dreaded bikini I felt toned and slim which was a far cry from what I felt last year!!!

It's 2 weeks till my 1st anniversary of when I started lipotrim and took back control of my health all in all it's been a great year 3st lost confidence found!

I started back the gym yesterday felt great! I have a little more weight too lose not sure how much yet, I have 1months supply left of my exante so I'm gonna give ts 1 last try (started yesterday) I gained 3lbs on Hols so would like to get rid of that and tone, tone, tone!!

Sorry haven't been around, I was on holidays for 2 weeks and before that because I wasn't sticking to my plans I was dodging minimins, I know that's bad as I would have gotten lots of support but my head wasn't in it!!

Welcome back and good luck with exante.

Glad you had a good holiday and felt comfortable with your new shape, and well done on joining the gym.

A 3 lb gain is nothing to be ashamed of!! You've done very well since finishing TFR. Holiday gains are all part of the swings and roundabouts of maintaining.
Keep at it and keep posting your progress.

Well done - 3lbs is nothing to gain on a holiday! Good luck with this final LT push x

Thanks guys! I was very happy it was only 3lbs as I felt so bloated the last few days of the holiday I thought it was gonna be much much more!!

I weighed myself today and the 3lb is gone yay!! TFR is going good so far I'm more tired this time! I'm back at work today so I think the routine will be good take my mind off food!!

Well done getting rid of that 3lbs :)

Great stuff :) x

well done for getting rid of the gain but don't dodge us again mrs!! :p

Back