8 weeks and counting

reenel

I have finally booked my summer holiday and with just over 8 weeks (and counting) until we jet off into the sunset for 2 weeks I need to pick up the anti as .

Things have been going really well since I started RC in April and I am 23lb lighter. So far I have with the exception of 1 STS, I have always lost. I would like to shed at least another 7 pounds before I go away which I think is very realistic without stretching myself. My sister goes to a class in a different county and got wieghed last night. At class she was told about the 6 weeks to summer plan. She briefly mentioned to me that it meant going back to 1200 calories for a first week but didn't really say anything else.

Has anyone heard about this? My next weigh in is not until Monday and was wondering if this is something that will give me a boost before I go away.

if what your doing is working i would stick with that you have done incredibly well and your body is losing slowly meaning it will stay off if you start on the 1200 you might mess with things a bit. Why don't you try upping your exercise and going to a few more classes ?

Snap! I have 8 weeks to go to! And I am aiming for 7 pounds before then.....good luck!!!

The plans and talks are all generated by the individual franchisee. They do sometimes share them but are not mandatory so its up to the franchisee if she decides to use it or not. You may find your franchisee uses it too in the next week or 2.

Back