Step 1 Sole Source + 8 weeks in and already a BIIIIG difference

Lovette84

mosaic before.JPGMosaic 1 week in.JPGMosaic 9lbs off.JPGMosaic 24 pounds off.JPG
Hi,

I thought I would try and post in here to show some progress.

Suffered an injury in August and was off the diet for a while but back (didnt gain any weight) and now two weeks in again.

I have lost 24 pounds so far and 1st 10lbs left on my journey to reaching 10st 9lbs.

The pictures can be seen above :)

Last edited:
Aww fantastic what a difference. I cant wait to see a difference! I am on day 3 of SS and already lost 4lb!

Wow well done, even after a week you can see a difference !

Thanks.... Am hoping to be two stones down on Tuesday weigh in. :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wowwww

Thanks.... Am hoping to be two stones down on Tuesday weigh in. :) xxxx

wow lovette84 im so jealous i need to stop being lazy start tring harder temptations my mums food she cooks but youre y inspiration 2monts wowwww

Thank Nyoni,

Feels great and gets better as the days roll on. I can't wait to reach my goal hopefully in nov/dec of 10st 9lb. People who haven't seen me in a while are all commenting on the difference. Going on Hols Tuesday and determined to stick to the 810 step x

Can't believe what a difference it makes in the face as well!

Attachments

• image-2789863154.jpg
    image-2789863154.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 562
OMG Lovette84 ur weight loss is wicked. You make me want to leave slimming world. Do you get weekly meetings with the cambridge diet?

Sweet lady, I was on slimming world and after losing five pounds in four weeks I gave up :(

You do meet with your consultant once a week or fortnight if you choose. It's good to speak to someone privately about the hardships and track the loss x

Back