8 weeks in :D

truffleshuffle

Hello all you skinny minnies :)

I havent been on for ages, mainly due to it being the moderation season at work and the kids have had so much going on in their social lives that I haven't had time to do anything!!

Anyway i have been doing good along the way (with a few minor naughties) but i have mostly been good!

I went for my weigh in tonight and have lost another 3lbs FOREVER!

I am now at 35lbs off in total over 8 weeks and i feel fabulous!

I am much more confident and am able to fit into lots of my lovely old clothes - its like having a whole new wardrobe!! :D

I am off to catch up on all the threads ive missed and to update my stats :)

xxxxx

PS: I had the contraceptive implant fitted today, has anyone noticed any weight gain problems with it??

xx

Last edited:
Hi there, I had the implant fitted in feb, I'm hypothyroid and have had no weight gain from it! You hear all sorts of horror stories but it is fine!

Nicky x

PS: I had the contraceptive implant fitted today, has anyone noticed any weight gain problems with it??

xx

Ooh, I hate to say this... :eek: but I did. I gained 2.5 stone in 9 months, then I demanded it be taken out! It was the start of all my weight problems & I'm only now (nearly 10 years later) getting to where I was before I had it.

My 18 year old neice had it too, after I warned her not to, and she put around 2-3 stones on too before she had hers out. Really sorry! :eek: But, hopefully you will be like the lady above & be fine! Especially since you are actively watching your diet.

And well done on your fantastic losses!

Last edited:
well done thats amazing

Back