8 weeks in :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by truffleshuffle, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. truffleshuffle

truffleshuffle Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello all you skinny minnies :)

I havent been on for ages, mainly due to it being the moderation season at work and the kids have had so much going on in their social lives that I haven't had time to do anything!!

Anyway i have been doing good along the way (with a few minor naughties) but i have mostly been good!

I went for my weigh in tonight and have lost another 3lbs FOREVER!

I am now at 35lbs off in total over 8 weeks and i feel fabulous!

I am much more confident and am able to fit into lots of my lovely old clothes - its like having a whole new wardrobe!! :D

I am off to catch up on all the threads ive missed and to update my stats :)

xxxxx

PS: I had the contraceptive implant fitted today, has anyone noticed any weight gain problems with it??

xx

Last edited: 17 May 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nickyjkas

Nickyjkas Member

Hi there, I had the implant fitted in feb, I'm hypothyroid and have had no weight gain from it! You hear all sorts of horror stories but it is fine!

Nicky x

4. coralprincess

coralprincess Happiest Girl :D

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(28.57%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Who knows!!
    Ooh, I hate to say this... :eek: but I did. I gained 2.5 stone in 9 months, then I demanded it be taken out! It was the start of all my weight problems & I'm only now (nearly 10 years later) getting to where I was before I had it.

My 18 year old neice had it too, after I warned her not to, and she put around 2-3 stones on too before she had hers out. Really sorry! :eek: But, hopefully you will be like the lady above & be fine! Especially since you are actively watching your diet.

And well done on your fantastic losses!

Last edited: 18 May 2011
  5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    well done thats amazing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.