Step 1 Sole Source 8 weeks in photos

Hy there I'm very impressed cuz iv just started and only want to loose 2 1/2 stone in eight weeks too...but my question is has ur skin gone loose or saggy or any stretch marks or hair loss...cuz I was thinkn of goin gym to get sum musle...let me knw please...and can u post approx how much each week

Hy there I'm very impressed cuz iv just started and only want to loose 2 1/2 stone in eight weeks too...but my question is has ur skin gone loose or saggy or any stretch marks or hair loss...cuz I was thinkn of goin gym to get sum musle...let me knw please...and can u post approx how much each week

I'm afraid my skin was shot to hell long before losing weight as I've yo-yoed for 10 loooong years and had 2 babies. My goal is a tummy tuck as my stomach is horrific!
I haven't noticed any hair loss really to be honest but I've heard that other people do.
I would take it easy at the gym as my CDC told me not to do too much strenuous exercise as you could end up burning muscle rather than fat.
I've been walking fast 5 times a week for a hour for the past while. At the start I didn't have the energy for it!

Wow what a difference. Your before picture is where I'm at and it's such an inspiration x

starting weight 16st 5.5lb. week 1 -12.5lb

Oh my gosh! You look sensational. WELL DONE! I started 4 days ago and want to lose two stone...you're an inspiration! x

Thanks everyone! I'm really struggling at the moment as my weight has stalled. Only lost 1lb last week and 1/4lb since last Friday!!
I have 12 & 3/4lbs to go.

Before 14st 2lbs
Now 10st 12 & 3/4lbs

image-2108952827.jpg

Back