8 Weeks till Wedding and Getting Depressed

Hi There ! :)

I've had 2 weigh in's since the last time I was on here - last week I lost 1lb which I was a little disappointed with but hey ho it was a loss !

This week I lost 3lb's which I was really chuffed about as it now means in 3 weeks back at SW I've lost half a stone ! Its really spurring me on !!

Well done on your weight loss your doing fantastically ! Fish and Chips - god I miss them !!! Last Thursday I had a mega craving for chips so ended up going to get some - it was like I was obsessed with having them ! It was ridiculous cos I was kicking myself afterwards for days - but everyone has to have a day off now and then !

All the wedding plans are going ok - its just under 6 weeks now and we're still sorting out menu's and decorations - I'm still deciding whether to do them myself or to just get someone else in to do them as i can't get anymore time off work !! Will keep looking into it !

Can't wait for my dress fitting - my normal clothes are falling off me now so I dread to imagine what the dress will look like - am excited though !!

How's your plans coming along hun ?

Mrs Hud xxxxx

Congratulations on the 3lb Mrs Hud :happy036:

Glad to read that you are feeling brighter and spurred on. You CAN do this!!

Lacey..xx :)

Thanks Isis ! Its amazing how good a little pink sticker on the front of your book can make you feel !

Didn't have a bad night yesterday actually - went to bingo after to celebrate with me best mate and we won £20 too !!! Double Whammy !!!

D'you know the good thing - I believe I can actually acheive it now ! I've got a chart at work and I want to lose another 56lbs in total ! Once the weddings over i'm going to start doing a sponsored slim - it gives you that incentive to do something good not only for you but for other people too !!

:party0011: Yay to everyone who is on SW (and any other healthy eating plans) we can all achieve our goals !! You just have to be positive !!

Good Luck to all the Minimins Girlies (and men) who are doing their best to lose weight !!!!

Mrs Hud xxxx

Hi There ! :)

I've had 2 weigh in's since the last time I was on here - last week I lost 1lb which I was a little disappointed with but hey ho it was a loss !

This week I lost 3lb's which I was really chuffed about as it now means in 3 weeks back at SW I've lost half a stone ! Its really spurring me on !!

Well done on your weight loss your doing fantastically ! Fish and Chips - god I miss them !!! Last Thursday I had a mega craving for chips so ended up going to get some - it was like I was obsessed with having them ! It was ridiculous cos I was kicking myself afterwards for days - but everyone has to have a day off now and then !

All the wedding plans are going ok - its just under 6 weeks now and we're still sorting out menu's and decorations - I'm still deciding whether to do them myself or to just get someone else in to do them as i can't get anymore time off work !! Will keep looking into it !

Can't wait for my dress fitting - my normal clothes are falling off me now so I dread to imagine what the dress will look like - am excited though !!

How's your plans coming along hun ?

Mrs Hud xxxxx

Well done, what a fabulous result - 1/2 a stone in 3 weeks. That's fantastic. With all the running about you'll be doing in the next 6 weeks the weight will be falling off you!
It's great that you're so focussed even for after the wedding it's exactly the right attitude to have. I'm hoping to keep the momentum up as well. Keep in touch. XX

Thanks JensJ !

I'm sure your doing fantastically ! And you'll continue doing it too !!

I'm having a really down day today - I've just measured myself and it would see that I've put on inches which I don't quite understand seeing as since I've been at SW i've lost half a stone - surely this wouldn't result in my inches going up !

I'm having a hard day today - feeling very down about my body - :cry: - I've got my weigh-in on Tuesday night but I've got a horrible feeling that i won't have lost anything ! In fact I'm dreading putting it on - I don't know what's wrong with me - I'm eating like a king (mostly free stuff with the occassional syn - although I never go over 10) I ate 6 quorn sausages yesterday - what the hell is that all about ??? back to square one again feeling like a piggy !

Need cheering up ladies - if anyone has any advice or cheeriness to share I could sure do with some over this way !!!

Mrs Hud x:(x

Hi Hun,

well my only advice to you is look at the whole picture. You have so far lost 7lbs in three weeks, that is truly fantastic. Your body is losing weight but may occasionally stall causing you to STS. This doesn't mean you have failed it just means that your body is taking a break. These are the weeks you will probably lose the inches. You said that you have measured yourself the day after you ate 6 quorn sausages, your body is probably still digesting them so dont feel despondent if the inches are up today. Try and keep the inch measuring and WI to once a week and at the same time. I know how hard this is but it really works. You will look beautiful for your big day and trust me the only thing that matters when you look back in your wedding photos is the love you see and felt on your special day. I was a size 24 (18 1/2 stone) when I got married (my profile pictures prove this) I was big but soo in love and happy. Try to picture the long term goal of losing weight rather than the short term losses if you can. sorry for babbling.

Thanks for your message ! It cheered me up ! I know I shouldn't be looking at an instant transformation overnight - just want to look good in the dress !

I've now got another issue - god bless my best mates ! I wasn't going to have a hen night (as I don't know that many people) but they have secretly been planning one for me behind my back and we're now going to an abba tribute night in August - only stipulation is that I have to dress up ! Can I find any abba costumes in a size 22 - NO ! their idea of plus size is a 14 !! Jesus I'd give my right arm to be a 14 !!!

If anyone has any idea's where to get any AbbaWear from in larger sizes then any info would be appreciated !!

Blimey - this wedding malarky is starting to be a pain !!! Ha Ha - its all worth it though !

We're going to Thorpe Park (i'm an adrenalin junkie) after the wedding (all of our friends are coming) and that's going to be my treat for losing a stone - it'll be the first time I've been on a ride under 18stone I think ! am always petrified i'm going to fall out !!

Had a bad weekend - me and Mr hud nearly split up -(very silly argument) so I didn't follow SW at all over the weekend - I ate KFC yesterday - am paying for it now though - my stomachs killing me ! Have got my weigh-in tomorrow so I'm hoping I've not done too much damage and put a load back on - I'd be devastated !!

Hope all you girlies had a better weekend !!

S xxxx

Back