800 calorie meals

Hi I'm only day two but I'm happy with a shake for breakfast a snack and a shake for lunch with a 800 calorie meal. I'm female and have a stack of weight to loose, starting out at 20st 4lbs according to the wii! Does anyone find this is detrimental to weight loss. It won't be every night but mostly we eat as a family and meals come out between 600-800 cals. I find its the one meal I fail on if I try to eat something the other 3 are not. Anyone else do this?

Hi welcome!

Snaking is an important part of slim fast it helps your body not 'starve' also in my opinion it gives you focus that you eat every few hours!

I would be tempted to say (this is my own opinion not slim fast please forgive me if people
Don't agree! ) whilst you have more weight to loose stick to the plan and just have the extra 200 cals for evening meal. I would not imagine this would stop you loosing it will probably help as your not going to give up!

My husband has 200 cals more then me and has lost consistently.

When you get to a lower weight and your weight loss slows down then look at reducing your meal , by then you probably will not mind anyway. All you can do is try it,

Hope this helps c

Thanks tink!

I woke up this morning cold tired and wanting toast! I couldn't stomach another shake!!!

I said I wouldn't get weighed until weeks six but this morning, day 4, I had to otherwise I would loose it! So I'm 5lbs down in 3 days!!!!!! Oh yeah, no toast for me, I have renewed vigour! I know it will slow but what a boost.

I had spaghetti bolognese for tea, my 2 shakes and 16 crab stick (throw back from slimming world days) yesterday.

I'm going to add a couple of pieces of fruit today as I think I need to eat every 3 hours to not feel down. But I agree I think at this weight I can get away with a slightly larger meal for the next 5.5 weeks. This is when my slimfast runs out and I will take it from there xxx

That sounds like a great plan to me TubbyFunster! I agree with Tink that you need the snacks so the hunger doesn't go into overdrivexx

Back