Total Solution 80lb rollercoaster ready to go ......

Had a great weekend.

The murder mystery was brilliant and meeting my Uncle today was great :)

Diet wise - crap !! but hey ho ... onwards and downwards ...

I started out yesterday with s/s and was starving and had really chronic indigestion (in fact now I think about it everytime I have s/s I get indigestion) so as soon as the food was put in front of me any good ideas had gone. Today I
have eaten but the meal was all I have eaten today. Back on Exante tomorrow - I have M - F run at it, am out Saturday (Zorbing !!!!) and going for a meal afterwards but its a fab steak restaurant so pretty good ! then thats it for a couple of weeks again ...

Lifes a *****, but no one died and I enjoyed myself !!!!

A slush puppy, that sounds nice. Did you crush some ice in your blender? I haven't ordered the water flavours yet but I should.

Just been out for a 3 mile hill walk - dog not impressed I!!! Am shattered now ..... Going o sit in the garden with a slush and chill for a bit ..... Changed my weigh in day to Friday as it works better for me, trying not o jump on the scales every day but the draw is just too much ..

It says on the sns site u can have their powders unlimited - how much do people have , dread coming out of ketotis for a drink !

Hey Dawnybabes .....found you! You're doing great.... lovin the sun. Seems to have been grey and raining forever. How's kitty?

namaste said:
Hey Dawnybabes .....found you! You're doing great.... lovin the sun. Seems to have been grey and raining forever. How's kitty?

Kitty is fine in herself - antibiotics are making eye watering farts - and as she sits on my "boob shelf" (hubby description) tis a little too close up my nose. Her nose has finally stopped being snotty so fingers crossed she's on the mend :)

Lovin the sun too - am
Nice and brown already - I just look at the sun and change colour

Mmm sound good, did you have it hot then? the chocolate is the only thing I am not fussed on:)

thanks dawney may try the mocha as i have missed my coffee can't bare to drink it black so have just not had any xx

Hi Dawny, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. I haven't tried putting mint tea into the chocolate but I tend to make coffees out of all mine except the chocolate.

I know this is from earlier on in your thread but....

I'm missing tea though :-(

Why not have a tea but use vanilla shake powder instead of milk? I'm not sure if it would work as i didn't drink tea or coffee with milk in before.

My sister and I will be strapped into a huge inflatable ball at the top of a steep hill, then pushed to start rolling - we stop at the bottom by crashing into hay bales - am very excited

Wow you lucky thing! I'd love to do this but I can't find a local one with a big enough hole for me to fit through! haha! and I won't try and squeeze in one because if i got stuck it would be just too funny!

exanteprincess said:
I know this is from earlier on in your thread but....

Why not have a tea but use vanilla shake powder instead of milk? I'm not sure if it would work as i didn't drink tea or coffee with milk in before.

Wow you lucky thing! I'd love to do this but I can't find a local one with a big enough hole for me to fit through! haha! and I won't try and squeeze in one because if i got stuck it would be just too funny!

I will try the powder milk thing - but after visiting Sri Lanka years ago (and it was goats milk) I'm really fussy .....

No idea if I will fit in the hole - never even thought of that !! Weight limit is 18 stone so should be ok ! Oh well will make good video if not ;-)

Back