Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sammyzip50, 12 November 2011 Social URL.

1. sammyzip50

sammyzip50 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    8 Hour Diet/16:8
    HI All,

I met with my CDC and discussed the above. I have to make a choice.

Anyway she told me that you are not in ketosis on the 810.

I'm just thinking hunger on a LCD is going to be an issue. It seems like it needs to a VLCD or at least 1200 cals or more?

Anyone beg to differ? Is 810 or 1000 okay? I thought a LCD can slow your metabolism down as it thinks it is starving?

Would be great to hear from those on either 810/1000/1200 and if hunger is an issue, weight loss is consistent etc....

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance....
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    810 you will stay in ketosis if you do it properly x

I fouls I did get hungry on 1000 but I th that was just a side effect if coming out of ketosis for so long, and having to think about eating all the day x
  4. This time its forever

This time its forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started CD on 810, Im still on 810, im in ketosis according to the ketostix and in just over 2 months have lost 48lbs. Plus Im not hungry and as for weight loss, well the above figures speak for themselves (plus I have 2 health issues that could hinder weight loss)

810 is the right plan for me, plus it has the meal too which I need as my job entails lot of social functions

Hope this helps xx
  5. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

you would stay in ketosis if you didn't eat carbs or sugar, if u avoid both those things u would be in ketosis no matter what.

lots of people do the 810 and manage with it really well, give it a go only u will know if u can make it work for you, just do it for a few weeks and review, nothings set in stone :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.