810 Diary and feeling hungry

I'm in bed already. I'm having the same problem peeing all night and getting no sleep so I also finished my water about 7pm. Here is hoping for a good kip.

I'm sure you will have a good week and loose a good amount. When is WI?

WI is on Thursday. its an evening wi. i prefer mornings as you always weigh less lol.

I finished my water @ 8 so hopefully i will have a good nights sleep x

Im off to bed now too, i went to my mates house a 4pm to say hi as she's off work went to her loo, 4 times within 1 hour !!

Ooooh my lol x

hahahaha i cant even complete my journey to work without wanting to peeee lol lol

oh well its all good and helps with the results lol

in that case bring on the pee!!! lol lol xx

another fine morning and ready for a succesful day. I am over the moon this morning, i tried a work dress on that i couldnt get into and gues what?????? Yep im wearing it!!!!! whoop whoop. I have never been able to get into it since i brought it so i was skipping around my lounge @ 6.30 this morning hahahahaha.

I am feeling good at myself this morning and believe me i love that feeling!!

Heres to another 100% day. I am going to try and ss today or ss+ just to give myself a little push. its not guarenteed but i am going to try.

Got lots of housework to do when i get home tonight which in a weird way i am quite excited as i means excercise lol. Theres nothing like hoovering the stairs whilst dancing to some funky house lol lol

Anyway must start doing some work xxx

Woot woot!! Yay on the dress ^^

Thanks Cartwoman xxx

Im now on lunch break and yet to have my 2nd shake. I have been soooo busy again today so i thought id take some time out to post.

I am feeling a bit hungry today but think thats becuase i havent had my shake yet. I really want to either ss or ss+ today but not sure if i will fall by the evening and have my 810 meal.

I can only try cant 1?

Got another busy evening tonight. Need to get teh house work done, go for a run and all beofre Holby City lol lol cant miss Holby...ever!!!

Well its coming to the end of the day so i thought i would post onto my diary. The housework didnt exactly get done tonight. I was late home for work so was a bit behind doing the kids dinners, then went for a run as i didnt want to miss out on it. Got back about 6.30 in time to bath my youngest and put him to bed. So the choice was do the housework or come on here and..... well... here i am lol lol.

So far i have been 100% SS. I have had 4 litres of water, 3 black coffees and 2 shakes. Still got 1 shake to go and its already 7.50 hee hee. How please am i??????? VERY!!!!!!

I also managed to squeeze in 30 stomach crunches whilst the kids were eating, saying to myself "flat stomach" lol

I had a full nights sleep last night which was sooo nice. Definately not going to drink fluids after 8pm now as it kills me when im up through the night visiting the toilet.

Ok plan for the rest of the night is put my eldest to be,watch holby, have my last shake, bath then bed...bliss

Oh i almost forgot the part of my body that i like today is my eyes lol. I feel so stupid when i post this but it has really helped me start to concentrate of things i like rather then things i hate. Dont get me wrong i still look at the areas i dont like but beofre i start feeling depressed about it i make myself chose a part i like.

2 days until WI and counting. I really do hope i have a good loss. Going to get CDC to measure me as well to see my measurements

Oooh nice one on the stomach crunches! I still need to start doing that ^^

thanks hun. I hate doing them, it hurts lol but im determined to get a six pack and i am not talking carlsberg lol lol xxx

ok i am slightly worried. I went running last night and at about 10pm i had leg ache. I didnt worry about it as i thought it was just due to running. As i got out of the bath, my hubby said to me what the hell is that in the back of your leg???

I took a look in th emirror and i have a rasied purple vein and part of it is lumpy. I have never noticed it before so i dont have a clue how long it has been there.

I got up this morning and to me it looks worse. I have had a lot of changes in my life over the past month:

1. Diet
2. Running
3. Thyroid Tablets
4. Changed to injection pill

I am not sure if its been there for a while or if any of the above has caused this. I showed my friend at work who said to make an apointment at the Dr's straight away (which i have @ 5pm) She said its either varicous or clot???!!!!

I have never had that before and i am now really worried. Does anyone have any advice?

I have been to the Dr's and apparently the NHS do not refer for veins any more due to expense!!! How ridiculous is that. He said that even though to me it may look repulsive its not a serious health issue. The good news is apparently running and excercise helps and so does dieting. He also advised to wear a stocking as often as possible (attracitve...not) and also to raise my legs above my waist every night so all is not bad.

It looks disgusting though!!! i look like i have old womens legs now...rubbish!! well i can say for sure i wont be picking that part of my body to like anytime soon lol lol.

Other then that i am feeling very tired today and really dont feel like running. I could easily go to bed now but unfortunately with 2 kids i have got no hope!!! I am trying to ss again today as i have wi tomorrow and i really want to lose 4lb but unfortunately i am feeling extremely hungry so i dont know if i can do it :(

Going to try and hold out as much as possible before i have my shake then if i still feel hungry i am going to just go to bed.

Back to 810 as of tomorrow though as itll be my last week before i move up to 1000 (if i hit target that is)

Ok im off to have a bath to take my mind away from food xxx

D day today!! Got my wi @ 5.30 and boy am i nervous. I am gutted that i didnt go running last night as i really wanted to do it for a full week but i was soooo tired. I ended up in bed @ 9pm last night and i was out for the count as soon as my head hit the pillow. I must of needed it.

Well last night i managed to stay 100% ss again whoop whoop!!! I am hoping that has made a difference to my wi this week. I have purposly stayed away from the scales as i was becoming a bit obsessed lol so i have no clue what my loss will be.

I got into my skinny jeans this morning though which i was sooo happy about. I have always avoided skinny jeans as i think they are not that flattering but i actually liked how i looked in them. Can you believe that, i didnt pick a fault **Shock**

I have decided that i am definately going to 810 for another week before i go to 1000. I am hoping and praying that i hit target next Thursday. pppllllleaassee.

Wish me luck for tonight, i am more nervous then i was giving birth hahahaha

ok are you ready?????........................................ .............................

i lost 4.5lbs!!!!!!!! yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am soo happy i could cry. I am now only 4lb away from 10stone, 5lb away from target xxxxx

i am so stupid!!!!! I failed BIG tome on saturday. Had the inlaws around for a bbq and all was going well. I had a chicken salad and things were great. Then i have a couple of glasses of vodka and slim line tonic and it all went extremely wrong.

I ended up eating 1/2 a jacked potato, Burger, and crisps :( I still had my 4 litres of water but got on the scales on sunday and it said i had gained 3lb :( I seriously want to cry!!

I got back on 810 on Sunday and have bee 100% since however the scales still say 2lb gain.

I went running on Sunday and to boxercise last night but still a 2lb gain. I will be mortified if i have gained or sts for wi on Thursday. I was sooo hoping i would be at least 10.2.

I know we all have blips but i cant understand why it is such a HUGE gain???

Hi Diary,

I havent wrote on here for a few days, had a really crap week and was feeling sorry for myself.

I am ok now though. Had wi today and sts which is a good thing considering the crap i ate on saturday, constipation and the fact that i wouldve been due totm if i hadnt had the pill injection last month so all is good.

I am now putting the week behind me and concetrating on the July Challenge. I am going to be realistic and aim for 2lb loss per week so i am not disappointed. Anything more is purely a bonus.

I am determined to get to goal this time and i am not going to give in when i am only a few lb away (like i did last year). I am going to go through the plans properly and maintain forever!

I am having 1 more week of 810 and then definately going up to 1000. I may be scared but i will learn portion size and healthy eating.

New month, new me and feeling good x

Hi Diary,

What a weekend. Its been a real struggle. I find the weekends sooo hard and crave for food like you wouldnt be. I havent given in but got i get so touchy because i feel hungry. I cant wait for this diet to finish. After putting myself through this i promise i wont eat like a pig again. I just want to eat normal food breakfast, lunch & dinner. I am sick of feeling hungry all the time.

Dont get me wrong i am glad i done cd as the results are amazing and it has taught me a hell of a lot but i just want it to end now.

Only 4 more days and then ill be up to 1000. I was scared but im excited now. Im guessing i will still have to lose on 1000 as im not going to lose 5lb this week.

Oh weel off to have another 500ml water bottle. That makes it 4.5 litres today x

Hi diary,

What a weekend. I have decided to stay away from here on weekends as looking back all i seem to do is moan! I find the weekends extremely hard and struggle to avoid temptation.

I went to boxercise last night and pulled a muscle in my stomach ouch! Well i suppose that it proves i have got muscle in there somewhere lol. It was such a good work out and i can barely move this morning.

I am hoping it will be a lot cooler tonight so i can go for a run. I havent been for a run for over a week which is rubbish. I need to get my ass into gear and get back into it before i move up the plans.

ok so as for the rest of the week this is what i am going to try and achieve:

Monday: 810 & Boxcercise (Done)
Tues: SS & 1 mile run
Wed: SS & 1 mile run]
Thur: WI, 810
Fri: 1000 & Boxcerise
Sat: 1000 1 mile run & Davina DVD]
Sun: 1000 day of rest

I will tick each day off if i complete it or x it if i dont. I am hoping for ticks all the way :)

Back