810 Diary and feeling hungry

Hi Diary,

Well yesterday i was 100% ss and it killed lol. I was in bed by 9pm coz i couldnt take it anymore. Anyway i am now going to 810 until wi rather then ss. I didnt go for a run last night as i was soooo tired. I felt really drained.

I do think ss is a bit of a silly idea. I mean i am only doing it to see the scales go down. I shouldnt be doing that i should be going through the plans properly. I will get to 9stone 13 its just the question of when. If it takes me a month to get to it then so be it as long as i get there. (Shanny you made me think about this so thank you)

As long as i lose every week (even if its only 1lb) then its good. I need to make sure i am excercising at least 3 times a week so that i can burn off the extra calories that i will be having as of Thursday.

I am feeling extremely positive today so fongers crossed it stays that way

Hi Diary,

Well another successful day of 1000 yet i am concerned. I am only 2lb away from a weight that i would only ever dream about yet why am i istill unhappy. I should be over the moon! I got into a pair of size 10 shorts i lost all the weight in 6 weeks yeet i still feel that i am not slim?? why?? SO many people have commented about the weight i have lost and i am grateful but i dont see it myself. Why cant i see what others see? Why do i still see someone who looks out of shape?

Does anyone else feel like this?

Does anyone else feel like this?

All of us Hon :(

I have lost 4.5 stone so far this year and gone from a size 20 to a size 10 yet I look in the mirror sometimes and all I see is my big legs and flabby belly. :eek:

I think a lot of us have to retrain not just our bodies but our minds too.

I am starting to realise that just cos I lose weight it's not going to solve all my life problems, and also that reaching a certain number on the scales doesn't necessarily mean I am going to have the perfect bikini bod that I have always wanted.

You have done awesomely well so far and you are so close, but at the same time you are not at the end of your journey; you are about to begin another one, a journey of healthy eating and exercise that will enable you to mantain your health and possibly even one day get the bod that you want.

Stick with it, you're an inspiration. :)

All of us Hon :(

I have lost 4.5 stone so far this year and gone from a size 20 to a size 10 yet I look in the mirror sometimes and all I see is my big legs and flabby belly. :eek:

I think a lot of us have to retrain not just our bodies but our minds too.

I am starting to realise that just cos I lose weight it's not going to solve all my life problems, and also that reaching a certain number on the scales doesn't necessarily mean I am going to have the perfect bikini bod that I have always wanted.

You have done awesomely well so far and you are so close, but at the same time you are not at the end of your journey; you are about to begin another one, a journey of healthy eating and exercise that will enable you to mantain your health and possibly even one day get the bod that you want.

Stick with it, you're an inspiration. :)

WOW 4.5 stone, that is amazing hun well done you!!!

I am so glad i am not the only on, my colleauges at work said that the start of a disorder which is ridiculous as i love food way to much lol lol

I am definately going to carry oon but i am debating whether to change my goal to 9st 10 which is an extra 3lb. What do you think?

Thank you so much for your comment, you have really inspired me to carry on and also shown me that i am not alone xxxxx

You want an honest answer? :sigh:

I'm not sure that a goal as a number on the scales is necessarily the best thing for some of us. Dropping that number down another 3lbs may still not change the bits of you that you don't like. If that happens, then what will you do? Drop the goal still further? Now that is the first step on the path to an eating disorder......:(

I've actually been thinking about this quite a lot myself recently, and doing a bit of reading and research, and I've decided that the goal I set myself when I first started my VLCD isn't going to be my final target after all.

My new goal is to continue with my current refeed programme (pretty much the same as the CD 810 plan cos Exante doesn't have scaled plans like CD so I've invented it myself! Hence noseying in the CD forum......:eek:) until I reach a BMI of 25.

Once I get there I'll move up in similar stages to CD but I'll also be scaling up my exercise at the same time, cos I want to sort out my body fat percentage. (I have a set of scales that measure it). So my ultimate goal is to be somewhere within the "normal" BMI range for my height but with a body fat measurement of 25%, and once I've reached that goal that is what I shall be trying to maintain.

I don't really care what I weigh at that point, even if I go back over the healthy BMI figure by a small amount. How I feel will be much more important. If there are still bits of me that are the "wrong" shape I'll target them with exercise, I'll also be setting myself some fitness goals to try and keep on top of that side of things. :)

So what I'm basically saying is that there will come a point for me when the scales will pretty much go out of the window apart from the odd check to make sure I'm not going OTT with the eating habits again. My goal of 25% body fat may see me weighing less or more than my current "weight" goal so that "weight" goal won't matter by that point.

I think it's important to look at the bigger picture for those of us who have struggled with our weight for a long time. Doing a VLCD can get us close to where we need to be but I think we need to take other factors into consideration to decide what that ultimate final point will be.

My health, my fitness and my overall body confidence are far more important to me than just what the scales say and I like to think I have a healthy attitude towards all of them that will help me to sustain my weightloss in the long term.

You may or may not agree with me, we all want different things from our weightloss and our lives, but hopefully I may at least have given you some food for thought. :)

You want an honest answer? :sigh:

I'm not sure that a goal as a number on the scales is necessarily the best thing for some of us. Dropping that number down another 3lbs may still not change the bits of you that you don't like. If that happens, then what will you do? Drop the goal still further? Now that is the first step on the path to an eating disorder......:(

I've actually been thinking about this quite a lot myself recently, and doing a bit of reading and research, and I've decided that the goal I set myself when I first started my VLCD isn't going to be my final target after all.

My new goal is to continue with my current refeed programme (pretty much the same as the CD 810 plan cos Exante doesn't have scaled plans like CD so I've invented it myself! Hence noseying in the CD forum......:eek:) until I reach a BMI of 25.

Once I get there I'll move up in similar stages to CD but I'll also be scaling up my exercise at the same time, cos I want to sort out my body fat percentage. (I have a set of scales that measure it). So my ultimate goal is to be somewhere within the "normal" BMI range for my height but with a body fat measurement of 25%, and once I've reached that goal that is what I shall be trying to maintain.

I don't really care what I weigh at that point, even if I go back over the healthy BMI figure by a small amount. How I feel will be much more important. If there are still bits of me that are the "wrong" shape I'll target them with exercise, I'll also be setting myself some fitness goals to try and keep on top of that side of things. :)

So what I'm basically saying is that there will come a point for me when the scales will pretty much go out of the window apart from the odd check to make sure I'm not going OTT with the eating habits again. My goal of 25% body fat may see me weighing less or more than my current "weight" goal so that "weight" goal won't matter by that point.

I think it's important to look at the bigger picture for those of us who have struggled with our weight for a long time. Doing a VLCD can get us close to where we need to be but I think we need to take other factors into consideration to decide what that ultimate final point will be.

My health, my fitness and my overall body confidence are far more important to me than just what the scales say and I like to think I have a healthy attitude towards all of them that will help me to sustain my weightloss in the long term.

You may or may not agree with me, we all want different things from our weightloss and our lives, but hopefully I may at least have given you some food for thought. :)

Thank you very much for your honest words. Made me think quite a lot about everything :)

I am definately upping my excercise (even though i havent done any this week due to hubby being away and having to sort out the kids after work) I never excercised at all yet now i go to boxercise twice a week and either running or dvd once/twice a week. I know that its excercise that i need to do and it is more toning then losing weight.
Before having children i used to be known for my tiny waist and slim legs and flat stomach ( i was a dancer) since having children and a ceserean that is now not the case.

Its going to be really hard to tone my tummy to what i want it to be and i am prepared to put in the work.

When i am in clothes i feel good but looking at myself in the mirror in underwear is a different story.

My actual goal is to get to a size 10 and maintain my weight on a permanent basis and make sure i stay that way for my brothers wedding next August. Also to make sure i keep up the excercise and live a healthy lifestyle rather then just picking food for the sake of it.

I just need to re train my brain to stop looking at the megatives and concentrate on the positives.

Thanks again xxxx

hi all hopen yous all doing well.

i am on my second week and i have exercised from day one nothing too straining since i am on ss.just some tonning sit ups crunches focus on the area you want to lose.its only been a week but i am already noticing a small difference in my target area. sit up crunches are great.....

Hi, sorry to butt into your thread, but can you tell me how much it costs per week to do the 810 programme please?

i paid £38 a week for the products hun xxx

Hi Diary,

Well i lost 1lb which i am really happy with considering i am on 1000.
I also got the clothes from next delievered today and yes the size 10 did fit whoop whoop. I am so happy and now i want to go on a mass shopping trip...shame i am skint lol. roll on pay day x

Feeling Good

Good morning diary,

Sorry i havent posted on here for a few days.
Well where do i start?? I had a very busy weekend this weekend. I went out for the 1st time in 7 weeks for our celebrational boxcercise class nite out. It was very messy to say the least lol. The drinks were flowing and in the end so did the late night food (oops) The scales did say i had a gain on sunday morning but i had no problem with that at all. I went straight back into plan on Sunday and have been 100% since. Boxcercise class last night was a killer! He really put us through it and i came out as if i had had a shower fully clothed:character00116:.

I felt really good and have already lost the gain :D.

I am going on a 2 mile run with a friend every day this week as i really would like to get to goal. I am so happy right now and feel i am in the right place. My eating habits have definately changed and i look at food in a different way. I feel so different compared to when i 1st done CD. Its not just about getting to goal, its about what you are going to do when you reach goal and how you are going to maintain.

I am determined to keep up the excercise and have already worked out my food portion. I brought a new plate especially for me which is a lot smaller then i normally use and it works. My plate looks as if there is lots of food on there and in my head i am full beofre i even finish it.

I am so pleased with myself and feel a lot more positive. I am determined to stay that way :)

aw thanks babe. I really do feel that i can do it xxx

I went on a 2 mile run tonight and then done 80 sit ups. I feel great!!!! Going to do it every night this week (other then Friday night as i have boxcerxise)

Morning,

Sun is shining, and still feeling on cloud 9. I ache in places that i never knew existed after my run last night. My stomach muscles are also killing which is great as that means it was a good work out. Im off for another 2 mile run tonight but with a lot more hills included its going to hurt lol :(

I fell so alive with so much energy. I am normally so tired when i get home from work and just want to sleep however i have been going home everynight, finishing all my house work (top to toe) , feeding and bathing the kids, 2 mile run, 80 sit ups and still had time to do the washing whoop whoop.

I have got a wedding to go to on saturday and my mother in law had to take in my new dress by 2 inches so i am looking forward to wearing it. I was gutted at 1st as it was a brand new lipsy dress that i had never worn. I tried it on (size 12) and it was too big :) :) Im lucky that my mother in law is a dress maker so she did the alterations for me.

I have also decided that i am going to do 1000 for another week at least as i am really enjoying it. If i am honest, i am not ready to move up the plans yet. Its not about weight loss at all though, its about letting my brain catch up on whats i need rather then what i want. I'll probably move up after another 2 weeks of 1000.

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

:mad::mad::mad: I cannot believe i have come to work today and forgot my bar and shake:mad::mad:
I went to my bag this morning to have my shake and it wasnt there, thats when i realised i havent brought anything with me today! No shredded wheat, no bar and no shake. I have had to have 2 slices of brown bread with an extremely small smudge of marg to get me through the morning. I am gutted as bread really does bloat me but there was nothing else that i could have (my work supplies bread, milk etc)

I am going to have to buy some sort of salad for lunch (which i dont like doing as they always have extra calories in the salad pots) Then have my bar when i get home and a shake after my run.

Do you think this will cause me any damage?? I have been so good, 100% thurs, Fri, Sun, Mon, Tues and have worked really hard with my excercising. I have been really happy and confident yet this has completely thrown me. Not because i feel ive failed, because i know i havent but because i have had to eat bread which is what bloats me and assists in me carrying water.

Oh well im off for another run tonight so ill have to work a bit harder. God i am an idiot, how could i forget my cd things :cry::cry:

Back