810 plan xx

Indianprincess

Hiya all!! Im back again to say hello. My friends over at my house and has seen the CDC booklet :D she thinks she can tell Ive lost weight(I dont think 10lbs is going to make a diff but hey..Im not complaining). Anyhoo shes likes her meals and she liked her coffee or tea white!!! So she would like ot ask as I have no idea either. The chicken etc is quite alot :eek: which is great so she can half it and take it to work but how much can you expect to lose of 810 she has about 6 stone to lose and what can you marinate it in?
Think she will be registering onto minimins today LOL. Hope every1s doing well too xx

PS does she have to do ss 1st?

she can use , pepper,herbs, spices a little stock, a squirt of lemon juice , balsamic vinegar also fat free salad dresing, hope that helps her.

im not sure on losses as im not starting 810 until next week but i would guess at around 2-3lb a week.

no she dosnt have to do ss 1st she can go straight into 810.

Thanks hun, we were just in the kitchen as Im making chicken in cajun and we weighted the chicken and its like 2 and a half chicken breast. Is it meant to mean cooked weight in the booklet?

It's raw weight in the booklet. Think you can expect to lose at least 3lbs a week on 810. Cajun is good. I like no salt soya sauce with garlic and ginger!

OOOhh do you add the ginger and garlic yourself Frances. You know I gave up because of work etc and because of the weakness I was feeling. But I never even looked at the 810plan till today my friend started going on about it. 3lbs is also a great amount to lose...hummmm interesting LOL thanks hun xxx

I think 810 sounds like a great a great starting point you could either stay on it or when you feel you can drop down to ss+ or ss, but like you say 3lb is still a great weekly loss.x good luck.x

Sounds like a plan. My friends wants me to take her to the CDC 2mrw!!

I may have misunderstood your thread, but 810 does not refer to the amount of chicken you can eat in one day. It refers to the total number of calories that you can expect to eat per day on this particular CD plan.

You can only have 120g of chicken on the 810 plan.

Apologies if this isn't what you meant.

I lost 2 1/2 stone in 2 1/2 months on 810 plan with quite a few cheat days. For me it s the best Cambridge plan of them all balancing reasonably fast weight loss with some flexibility for real life eating situations.

Hiya gals thanks for the reply. Is it 120g on 810 or 175g, I thought 120g was on ss+? Sorry and also is that about 2 chicken breast (175g)??? x

175g chicken breast
175g turkey
275g white fish
260g tuna tinned in water
190g fresh tuna
275g quorn
250g cottage cheese
325g reduced fat cottage cheese.

Back