20g carbs

Keri20060

Hi, I did exante total many years ago, 3 shakes a day. Just started again doing 2 shakes and an omelette but probably will move to 3.
I was reading about keto and having to stay under 20g of carbs per day but each shake is 17g. I’m confused how to get into ketosis if I’m eating more than 20 as it’s says it’s not possible.
thanks

Hi, I did exante total many years ago, 3 shakes a day. Just started again doing 2 shakes and an omelette but probably will move to 3.
I was reading about keto and having to stay under 20g of carbs per day but each shake is 17g. I’m confused how to get into ketosis if I’m eating more than 20 as it’s says it’s not possible.
thanks
Hi I think Exante is considered a very low calorie diet & the carbs allowed are somewhat higher than some keto diets. You should still reach ketosis as long as you don't go over the calorie allowance. I'm on Slim & Save which is similar to Exante. The packs are fortified with minerals & vitamins as you would not be able to get enough nutrition by eating food alone with such a low calorie total.

Back