810 question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lancslass53, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
    it says in the new book as part of liquid intake that you can have occasional zero calorie drinks, carbonates, low calorie squashes and flavoured waters, just wondering what is and is not allowed?
    i know last time round you couldnt really have anything with citric acid in, is that still the same as its hard to find anything without it.
    i know coke zero is ok but fizzy stuff gives me heartburn so i dont really drink it.
    any help would be appreciated, would just like something different to drink

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miss Phoenix

Miss Phoenix Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi there, I only have the old book but I am also on 810 and would be interested to find this out too :) x

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining

no, it's different now. As the 810 plan isn't necessarily ketogenic, you can have the 'normal' diet drinks on the plan, including those with citric acid :)

5. lancslass53

lancslass53 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(26.27%)
    Diet:
    CD
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.