810-stomach cramps! Anyone else??!

Cookie77

Needs some encouragement!
Hello - I am steadily moving from SS to SS+ and am now on 810 as am nearing my goal (hooray!). Since I have been eating one small meal in the evenings my stomach is going mad straight after and for most of the night. Am only eating what I am allowed on the list, except for having a tiny indian take away of 4 pieces of dry tandoori chicken the other day (when it was incredibly sore all night).

Does anyone else have this problem? Probably TMI but also groaning wind?!?!

I am worried that my stomach now wont take to food again properly? I have always had a strong stomach - can eat the hottest curry/chillis etc and now can barely eat anything without it yelling at me! Any ideas?!
:sigh:

are you drinking lots with it? Id line my tummy with 500mls of water before eating pretty dry food. Also drinking lots of water does prevent gas. Im sure you are used to drinking lots of H20. Plus, introducing veg can have that effect......which in all honesty, is part of the deal :(

Hi

As Rumblytums says by eating you are now introducing gas producing foods which cause rumbles. Eating itself also stimulates what's called peristalsis... the waves of muscle contraction that move food along the bowels.... and gas pockets too.

Gg

I have this, I am near goal and sometimes let myself have an occasional treat, but I feel so ill the next day its not worth it, last friday night i had a few treats in the evening and couldnt eat at all the next day I felt bloated and sore. Sure hope it passes, Good luck gettingto goal not long now :)

I have this, I am near goal and sometimes let myself have an occasional treat, but I feel so ill the next day its not worth it, last friday night i had a few treats in the evening and couldnt eat at all the next day I felt bloated and sore. Sure hope it passes, Good luck gettingto goal not long now :)

you have done well, hunny too.
I am so inspired by all these successful losses on this CD forum. It makes me want to jump for joy at my impending successes. But Ive not lost sight that its a tricky journey at times x

yep i get the stomach curns and the wind when im on an eating week, for me it calms down by the 6th or 7th day, suppose its to be expected when the stomach has lived on liquids for so long, the solids must be quite a change

Thanks all! I guess it is such a change to my system that its not going to like it much. Just hoping that it calms down. Am almost going the other way now and dont really want to start eating properly because its not worth feeling this rubbish. Which I know is not good. I need to get myself back into eating well and get my head (and stomach) round it. Thanks for all your help!

Back