810 week again

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Hoping that it might give me a boost as my losses have slowed right down now. This week I only lost just over 1lb, last week and the week before 2lb. This month so far I've only managed to lose 6 1/2lb since 16th August :( I could really do with a good loss to feel more motivated than I do at the moment. Oh well, looking forward to the quorn tonight. :)

Could you talk to CDC about this? You are so close to BMI 25(or 26? Can't remember) where you need to switch away from SS anyway. 810 gives good losses and maybe will kickstart your metabolism again. Good luck.

xxx

I'm going to get this week out the way then go back to SS till I hit BMI 25. Then I intend to 810 for the next few lbs to goal before I move up the plans. It's just annoying it's slowed down so soon when I've still got a good bit more to go yet.:rolleyes:

they do say that if the losses slow to change "something"...whether its up the water or change the plan, increase exercise etc so good on you for going up to 810! Hope it works for you!
I found the quantities HUGE!!!! lol
x

Good luck with 810. I'm thinking of changing too, will speak to my CDC about it tomorrow at WI :D

they do say that if the losses slow to change "something"...whether its up the water or change the plan, increase exercise etc so good on you for going up to 810! Hope it works for you!
I found the quantities HUGE!!!! lol
x
Lizz - apologies for quoting you on this but can I say please be careful people if the exercise you increase is cardio. Remember your calorie intake is very low. You will lose weight anyhow. If you want to do some exercise, do weight training.

When I upped my cardio the first time I did CD, my weight losses decreased and I know I'm not alone in that.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/111478-confused-about-exercise-weight-loss.html

I'm absolutely stuffed! Tonight I had quorn pieces that I'd cooked in chicken and mushroom soup, with rocket,spinach and watercress salad (bleurgh but necessary!) I just couldn't eat it all, it was sooo much! Think I'm going to have to keep off the scales this week as I feel so full there's bound to be a gain tomorrow.

Sparkles I had the same problem, my losses slowed right down and I couldn't seem to get them back even though I was 100%, doing exercise and drinking 4L of water a day. Doing 810 for a week does seem to have helped but you're right that you might see a very small loss (or even a gain!) on the week you actually do 810 as your body is *ahem* carrying more food in it than usual as you aren't just on a liquid diet ;)

Hope it works for you as I know how frustrating slow losses can be. Good luck!

Sparkles I had the same problem, my losses slowed right down and I couldn't seem to get them back even though I was 100%, doing exercise and drinking 4L of water a day. Doing 810 for a week does seem to have helped but you're right that you might see a very small loss (or even a gain!) on the week you actually do 810 as your body is *ahem* carrying more food in it than usual as you aren't just on a liquid diet ;)

Hope it works for you as I know how frustrating slow losses can be. Good luck!
What kind of exercise were you doing Nicola? I just did 810 this time around and the one week my losses slowed down was when I over did the cardio. KD did warn me. Then I changed my exercise plan and losses were great after that. :)

Just some quite low impact cardio and strength training, nothing strenuous as I'm very lazy ;)

Back