810 week finally over

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by CityGirl, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. CityGirl

CityGirl Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I didn't think I make it but back to SS I go! It's been such a hard week being out of ketosis but survived and three days back on shakes. I am still a bit confused about Step 2 because I felt so hungry and so lightheaded.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minty79

Minty79 Full Member

CD SS
    I've not had any experience with 810 but i just wanted to say well done for sticking with it when it sounds like you were having a hard time! I hope that the rest of your journey goes well now

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Good going! Tomorrow's my last day of 810. Weird to hear your experience...I felt tickety-boo all week. The only problem I had was with washing up! I was a bit hungry yesterday (had no idea what for and it soon passed) but really don't feel like I came out of ketosis. I found it worked better for me when I ate in the evening when I still had two food packs to go (and no - I didn't feel hungry all day at work - my brain felt like it was on SS cos I stuck to the same daytime routine) - the two times I ate in the morning - I sort of got a bit 'nibbly'
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.