810?

shelz

Silver Member
Is it essential that you consume everything in the book on this plan? What I mean is if you have milk in coffee do you have to have the equivalent to half a pint a day or is this the limit? If you havent drunk coffee on SS black would it be a good idea to start drinking coffee on 810 white?

the amount in the book is the maximum for the day hun.
but how you consume it is up to you! I think there is an allowance on 810 for yogurt?
x

is there really? not actually seen that in the book? I think its going to be a shock to my system. The only previous time I have had a meal (a ss+ in week 4) I was very ill afterwards. I'm hoping this doesnt happen next week. I am extremely anxious.

Has anyone just made the move up themselves? Are losses any different? Is it easier than SS?

just clocked your BMI hun...are you not already on 810??? You should be....

xx

nope im not, had a bad couple of weeks with illness and was unable to move up plans when i wanted to :( hence slow slow losses (2.5 a week for last 2 weeks!)

In answer to your first question, yes you will need the quantities set out. Nothing less.

Your BMI. Were you aware that you needed to go onto 810 over a stone ago?

You really need to be sure you are having the full amount on the 810 plan.

If you are happy to continue with black coffee, then you could have your milk in your shakes, or just on its own.

Or..you could replace the milk with 150g 0% plain greek yoghurt. Hope that helps. Enjoy 810, it's a great plan.

so if i decide to go with milk option id have to have 12floz a day definately? or if i went with yougurt id need this a day definately?

Being as i havent had coffee much for the last 8 weeks would adding it back in now have a huge impact?

so if i decide to go with milk option id have to have 12floz a day definately? or if i went with yougurt id need this a day definately?

Yes, definitely.

Being as i havent had coffee much for the last 8 weeks would adding it back in now have a huge impact?

Black coffee isn't going to have an impact, or coffee with some of your milk allowance. Black coffee is on all the plans.

BTW, just wondering, has your CDC spoken to you about the plans up, and how long to spend on each plan?

Or..you could replace the milk with 150g 0% plain greek yoghurt. QUOTE]

Your a star as always KD!!! :D
I didnt know which it was so thanks for the clarification on this!

I'm as happy as larry drinking Peppermint tea now! :D

x

Back