82lb down 87lb to go

Awh sounds crap Hun

Sometimes totm gets on top of us and sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate cake lol I'd love some lol just enjoy your holiday and draw a line under it and move on. Don't beat yourself up because it won't change anything just pick urself up and plod on. That's what I keep telling myself just aslong as we keep going we aren't giving up and we will be nearing the end of our journeys in no time.

Ah it can wait :) just post when you get it bk!!

Thanks Hun I was glad of the loss but I know this week will be smaller. I nvr get two big ones in a row lol but a loss is a loss in my eyes all in the right direction.

The chiropractor will be good. Hopefully sort out once and for all. I'd like to join a gym sooner to goal too. Just need to be dedicated. Il get there.

Haha to check they aren't poisonous that made me giggle :) it's true tho we tell ourselves some daft things.

Excited is an understatement lol every lb lighter we are closer to that goal :)

Xxx

Sorry havent replied sooner, have had a very busy and stressful few days....

I've had to make a bit of a hard decision. I'm coming off of Cambridge for a bit. Things have got a bit hard money wise with all the problems I've had with my car lately and I just cant afford to do it at the moment :( I'm actually really sad at the thought of not having my shakes and seeing my cwpc each week. I hate the thought that I'm now not going to reach my goal when I want to as well but I think that I'm going to do loads of exercise and eat mega healthily and hopefully I can still lose some weight. I have spoken to my cwpc about it and we also decided that it might be an idea to have a look at the meals in the book and base my food around those. I'm gonna carry on weighing myself weekly and will keep everyone updated with how its going.
Unfortunately I dont reckon I'll be at my goal by Christmas now but I will hopefully be a good way there.

I did a final weigh on Cambridge last night and the scales said 15st12lbs which is a 4lb loss (even with all the junk I've eaten and being totm) and has finally taken me into the 15stone bracket so I am very pleased. So in total I have lost 2st10lbs, dropped 6.2 BMI points and have gone from being clinically obese just to obese :D I think the whole Cambridge experience has definitely spurred me on to have a healthier lifestyle and continue to lose the weight and hopefully one day I will be able to afford to come back to it.

I'm going to take that photo tonight of me in my coat and put that on here as a before and after photo so keep an eye out for it

You never know, you may surprise yourself, you did with your last weigh in. Maybe you'll break the trend and have a big loss. But like Tesco say, 'every little helps' its all going in the right direction.

I went and saw the chiropractor this morning, my mum kindly paid for me to have a session with him as my back has been really playing up lately. He did all sorts of cracking and manipulating but I feel so much looser and freer now, its great. He also gave me some ideas of exercises to do that will strengthen up my core and tighten up my tummy. He said that doing them on a gym ball really helps as well so gonna dig mine out of the cupboard tonight and get that going

xxxx

Last edited:
Sorry havent replied sooner, have had a very busy and stressful few days....

I've had to make a bit of a hard decision. I'm coming off of Cambridge for a bit. Things have got a bit hard money wise with all the problems I've had with my car lately and I just cant afford to do it at the moment :( I'm actually really sad at the thought of not having my shakes and seeing my cwpc each week. I hate the thought that I'm now not going to reach my goal when I want to as well but I think that I'm going to do loads of exercise and eat mega healthily and hopefully I can still lose some weight. I have spoken to my cwpc about it and we also decided that it might be an idea to have a look at the meals in the book and base my food around those. I'm gonna carry on weighing myself weekly and will keep everyone updated with how its going.
Unfortunately I dont reckon I'll be at my goal by Christmas now but I will hopefully be a good way there.

I did a final weigh on Cambridge last night and the scales said 15st12lbs which is a 4lb loss (even with all the junk I've eaten and being totm) and has finally taken me into the 15stone bracket so I am very pleased. So in total I have lost 2st10lbs, dropped 6.2 BMI points and have gone from being clinically obese just to obese :D I think the whole Cambridge experience has definitely spurred me on to have a healthier lifestyle and continue to lose the weight and hopefully one day I will be able to afford to come back to it.

I'm going to take that photo tonight of me in my coat and put that on here as a before and after photo so keep an eye out for it

You never know, you may surprise yourself, you did with your last weigh in. Maybe you'll break the trend and have a big loss. But like Tesco say, 'every little helps' its all going in the right direction.

I went and saw the chiropractor this morning, my mum kindly paid for me to have a session with him as my back has been really playing up lately. He did all sorts of cracking and manipulating but I feel so much looser and freer now, its great. He also gave me some ideas of exercises to do that will strengthen up my core and tighten up my tummy. He said that doing them on a gym ball really helps as well so gonna dig mine out of the cupboard tonight and get that going

xxxx

Ah sorry to hear that Kim I hope you will keep in touch and like you say your in a great frame of mind and I'm sure you will figure out a plan that works for you until you get the money to come bk on plan

You got into the 15's yaaaaaay :)

Can't wait to see the pic :)

I lost 2lb I knew it would be small but hey like you say every little helps and it's better off than on

Hopefully your back feels a little better my bro would have to go the odd time when he literally can't walk or drive with his back pain. That's good he made those suggestions for exercises. Hopefully you will get some good relief now

Xxxx

wow you look great and have done amazingly! good luck with the rest of your journey

Just a few updated pics not much diff to last time due to my month off on holiday but I like to keep everything updated will update again end of September

Starting size 26/28 now size 18 :)

image-3545753357.jpg

image-3811899344.jpg

image-1507066395.jpg

image-3643250481.jpg

Last edited:
Moved to fresh thread for my pics guys in case anyone is wondering

The new one is called 23 stones to the 16 stones ( or something along those lines)

Xxx

Wow incredible progress! Look forward to catching up and hearing how you're doing now. Well done on changing your life!!

So amazing. Well done. An inspiration.

Love looking at all the pics, these esp are inspirational.

I hope i do as well as u thats for sure! :)

Thank u!!!

Back