82lb down 87lb to go

Yeah I can understand why people say its hard to get back on it. I think if you are determined enough then you will definitely do it. Let us know how you get on.

Yeah my back is getting better now thank god, took its time, but we're finally on the mend, still taking the odd painkillers and have been referred for physio so hopefully that will cure the last little bit.

Trying to get back on plan but I didn't end up seeing my consultant this week as I didn't have a car and her little boy wasn't very well to come to me so I'm trying to make do with all the porridge sachets that I have left over, have got enough to last me on SS until I see her on Tuesday but I'm rapidly going off porridge so not always having my products. I am struggling more than I thought I would though. I'm not sure if its because I've not got products that I really like or whether its coz I came off it for abit. I'm not overly hungry and wanting loads of other food though.

That's a bit odd that you put on 13 before you went but for being off plan for a month, that's not too bad a gain though and it will come off just as quick hopefully.

Yeah things have been good thanks, went away for the weekend with my boyfriend last weekend, I'd treated him to a little trip away for his 21[SUP]st[/SUP]birthday. I decided I was going to come off plan completely for that weekend and ate all that I wanted to....fish and chips, ice cream, wine, fudge, chocolate, pasta, Subway, the lot. I could really notice the difference in my body after eating it all. I was a lot fuller quicker which is good but I also felt quite bloated and yuck and boy did I have bad wind! (not that you needed to know that lol) but it was nice to get away for a few days and chill out.

My old car is driving me crazy, have put it up for sale and just want to see the back of it for good. It started smoking when I got to work the other day and ended up having to call out the breakdown people and get towed home. Turned out a plug had rusted and was spurting engine coolant all over the exhaust :( wasn't as bad as we thought though, a colleague said it could have been my head gasket gone and that would've cost more to fix than the car is worth. I found another car too, it's a little pale blue ka just like what I wanted :). Its very basic, still got wind down windows and a cassette player but that doesn't bother me, less to go wrong lol. Just need to sell my old car now, its been stressing me and my boyfriend out far too much over the last few days.

xxx

Yea straight bk on plan 1st thing Monday could end up being tmz actually il just have to see.

Glad ur back is a little better :)

Yea it's crap when things happen with CDC and uve no products. Hopefully u get by with what u have you should swap the ones u don't like so u only ever have what u like nxt time u see her.

I'm hoping it comes off quick too lol cnt wait

Atleast u had fun on ur weekend away. It defo makes u realise how bad food makes you feel

Lol the sooner u see the bk of that car the better lol ah the wee car sounds nice doesn't matter if its old school aslong as it gets u where you need to lol

Xxxx

Another pic from our hotel in Vegas of my husband and I

I'm by no means slim yet but I'm a far cry from the 1st pics I posted and I like the colour of this top lol I hope to wear more bright colours in the future rather than hiding in black

What makes the pic more special is that our 4 year old daughter took the pic lol

image-4153684696.jpg

Yea straight bk on plan 1st thing Monday could end up being tmz actually il just have to see.

Glad ur back is a little better :)

Yea it's crap when things happen with CDC and uve no products. Hopefully u get by with what u have you should swap the ones u don't like so u only ever have what u like nxt time u see her.

I'm hoping it comes off quick too lol cnt wait

Atleast u had fun on ur weekend away. It defo makes u realise how bad food makes you feel

Lol the sooner u see the bk of that car the better lol ah the wee car sounds nice doesn't matter if its old school aslong as it gets u where you need to lol

Xxxx

How's it going being back on plan? Have you managed to get straight back on it?

Went for my weigh in last night and surprisingly enough over the past 2 weeks of eating pretty much what I want and missing out on a weigh in and seeing my consultant, I still managed to lose a lb! I was very shocked. I now have my yummy chocolate shakes back again and plan on doing this properly this week so hopefully big loss next week.

Yeah it was a really nice weekend, very relaxing. And have definitely realised now that I dont need to eat half of the crap I did eat.

I've been having all sorts of trouble trying to get my car sold...one bloke said he was definitely gonna have it but never turned up or answered my calls and messages and then I had another woman who also said she really wanted it but was working on the boats so couldnt come and pick it up herself so would transfer the money via paypal and get a pick up agent to come and collect the car. She sent me an email confirming she had transferred the money across and that I would get an email from paypal confirming this too and that I had to transfer money to the agent for them to collect it. When I went to email her back, all I got back was a delivery failure notice and when I looked at the emails from paypal properly, they turned out to be fake and I nearly got scammed! Really just want to get it out of me hair now.

I'm loving all your holiday photos, you look great in them :) and you can really see the difference in the two before and after photos you've just put on here

xxxx

How's it going being back on plan? Have you managed to get straight back on it?

Went for my weigh in last night and surprisingly enough over the past 2 weeks of eating pretty much what I want and missing out on a weigh in and seeing my consultant, I still managed to lose a lb! I was very shocked. I now have my yummy chocolate shakes back again and plan on doing this properly this week so hopefully big loss next week.

Yeah it was a really nice weekend, very relaxing. And have definitely realised now that I dont need to eat half of the crap I did eat.

I've been having all sorts of trouble trying to get my car sold...one bloke said he was definitely gonna have it but never turned up or answered my calls and messages and then I had another woman who also said she really wanted it but was working on the boats so couldnt come and pick it up herself so would transfer the money via paypal and get a pick up agent to come and collect the car. She sent me an email confirming she had transferred the money across and that I would get an email from paypal confirming this too and that I had to transfer money to the agent for them to collect it. When I went to email her back, all I got back was a delivery failure notice and when I looked at the emails from paypal properly, they turned out to be fake and I nearly got scammed! Really just want to get it out of me hair now.

I'm loving all your holiday photos, you look great in them :) and you can really see the difference in the two before and after photos you've just put on here

xxxx

Hey huni

Bk on it from Tuesday morning. Monday was a fail. I'm surprised I got got bk on so easy I was expecting to take atleast a week of trying to get bk on it so ive surprised myself

Ah weigh in sounds successful glad u have your products bk and raring to go lol

OMG! Can't believe the lengths some people would stoop to to get things off others. How trampy!

Thanks hun :) trying to motivate myself by posting pics lol

Can't wait for all holiday weight to be gone and moving downwards again.

I've a major case of the holiday blues tho feel to down and bored and I wanna eat lol

I think when I'm bk to Uni and college il b ok

How's getting bk on plan going for you?

Xxx

Hey huni

Bk on it from Tuesday morning. Monday was a fail. I'm surprised I got got bk on so easy I was expecting to take atleast a week of trying to get bk on it so ive surprised myself

Ah weigh in sounds successful glad u have your products bk and raring to go lol

OMG! Can't believe the lengths some people would stoop to to get things off others. How trampy!

Thanks hun :) trying to motivate myself by posting pics lol

Can't wait for all holiday weight to be gone and moving downwards again.

I've a major case of the holiday blues tho feel to down and bored and I wanna eat lol

I think when I'm bk to Uni and college il b ok

How's getting bk on plan going for you?

Xxx

Well done for getting back on it, even if you did have a bad day on Monday, I've heard that the first day back is always the worst but you got through it

Yeah it went a lot better than expected :) so glad to have my chocolate shakes back again. I normally have chocolate and chocolate mint but my consultant only had 2 chocolate mint ones left so got lots of plain ones to get through...good job I love my chocolate :D just hope I dont get sick of it

I know it was horrible to think that I nearly fell for it too. Had another email that was very similar to that too today, he wanted me to ship the car to him if he sent me a cheque and paid for the shipping. I told him that I didnt want to do that and I would only sell it cash on collection. I havent heard back from him since then funny enough

Well I hope its working coz they're certainly motivating me to get back into it properly again :) you've done so well and I know you'll be able to get back on it and make you're way to goal.

Hopefully it wont take too long for the blues to go, just got to find other things to look forward to. That holiday weight will come off and be long gone in no time, you watch. Have a glass of water instead...thats what I try and do when I'm bored at home...I'm constantly thinking about what I might have in the cupboard if I'm at home doing nothing

When do you go back to Uni and college? I suppose it will give you something to focus on wont it. Could you maybe get yourself a little job over the summer or take up a new hobby to keep your mind active and not thinking about food?

Today has been a lot better on plan. Back on it properly now :) I was a little bit naughty today though, it was someone's birthday in my office and they brought in a homemade carrot and walnut cake and that is my absolute favourite and everyone was saying how lovely it was. I tried to resist it all day but when I went to make my shake it was just calling my name so i cut myself off the tiniest little slither ever and had that. I resisted cutting a bigger piece or going back for seconds though so I did do myself proud out of a bad situation coz it was the best carrot and walnut cake I have ever had. I did feel slightly sick after it though

xxxx

Well done for getting back on it, even if you did have a bad day on Monday, I've heard that the first day back is always the worst but you got through it

Yeah it went a lot better than expected :) so glad to have my chocolate shakes back again. I normally have chocolate and chocolate mint but my consultant only had 2 chocolate mint ones left so got lots of plain ones to get through...good job I love my chocolate :D just hope I dont get sick of it

I know it was horrible to think that I nearly fell for it too. Had another email that was very similar to that too today, he wanted me to ship the car to him if he sent me a cheque and paid for the shipping. I told him that I didnt want to do that and I would only sell it cash on collection. I havent heard back from him since then funny enough

Well I hope its working coz they're certainly motivating me to get back into it properly again :) you've done so well and I know you'll be able to get back on it and make you're way to goal.

Hopefully it wont take too long for the blues to go, just got to find other things to look forward to. That holiday weight will come off and be long gone in no time, you watch. Have a glass of water instead...thats what I try and do when I'm bored at home...I'm constantly thinking about what I might have in the cupboard if I'm at home doing nothing

When do you go back to Uni and college? I suppose it will give you something to focus on wont it. Could you maybe get yourself a little job over the summer or take up a new hobby to keep your mind active and not thinking about food?

Today has been a lot better on plan. Back on it properly now :) I was a little bit naughty today though, it was someone's birthday in my office and they brought in a homemade carrot and walnut cake and that is my absolute favourite and everyone was saying how lovely it was. I tried to resist it all day but when I went to make my shake it was just calling my name so i cut myself off the tiniest little slither ever and had that. I resisted cutting a bigger piece or going back for seconds though so I did do myself proud out of a bad situation coz it was the best carrot and walnut cake I have ever had. I did feel slightly sick after it though

xxxx

Thanks honey! It was hard but like you said I got through it lol

Well I live on chocolate ready mades and have done since march lol I'm still not sick of them

Yea just be careful some people can be so shady so stick to your guns

We will both reach our goals in no time :)

I'm terrible for looking in the cupboards lol but I'm on day two there's no way il cheat now I've a Girly break in September to Birmingham to look forward to so wanna loose as much as pos for that.

My cousin I stayed with in California is a personal trainer and has given me weight exercises to do to try and tone. Il see how that works out

Not bk to Uni until end of sept but college will most likely be the start of September at some point not sure until I get my result in August

Need to do something to stop the boredom lol

Well atleast you didn't let it escalate to masses of food like I usually would. I love carrot cake too!! Oh man lol

When your in ketosis ul find it easier to resist those little things xxxx

Thanks honey! It was hard but like you said I got through it lol

Well I live on chocolate ready mades and have done since march lol I'm still not sick of them

Yea just be careful some people can be so shady so stick to your guns

We will both reach our goals in no time :)

I'm terrible for looking in the cupboards lol but I'm on day two there's no way il cheat now I've a Girly break in September to Birmingham to look forward to so wanna loose as much as pos for that.

My cousin I stayed with in California is a personal trainer and has given me weight exercises to do to try and tone. Il see how that works out

Not bk to Uni until end of sept but college will most likely be the start of September at some point not sure until I get my result in August

Need to do something to stop the boredom lol

Well atleast you didn't let it escalate to masses of food like I usually would. I love carrot cake too!! Oh man lol

When your in ketosis ul find it easier to resist those little things xxxx

I’m trying the chocolate ready mades this week as I work at the weekends and I cant wash out my shaker once I’ve made my shake and it goes really smelly if I leave it, I was having the bars before but I read somewhere that they can slow down losses because of the extra carbs in them and think that may have been part of the reason I was only losing 1 - 2lbs each week. I’m not sure if I like the tetras though, they remind me of that fake chocolate that you get in the cheapy corner shops. I think its growing on me though, but I do still prefer the chocolate powder.

Oh don’t worry I will be very careful, I’ve learnt from that one.

Good for you hun….just keep focused on your girly break and you’ll do it….I reckon at least another stone and a half by September

Oh ok, what exercises has he given you? I really want to start toning my tummy up but I’ve got a bad back and struggle to do things like sit ups

So you’ve got about a month to occupy yourself for then…..I reckon a new hobby is on the cards

I didn’t, no, I made myself stop coz I knew I could quite have easily eaten a bigger slice. I never used to like it then one day I had a bit and realised that actually it was probably the nicest cake ever. My mouth is watering now at the thought of it lol

I cant wait to get back into ketosis again, I don’t want to be craving anything and everything. I’ve got just under 3 weeks to go until I go away on holiday and really want tosee another stone gone by then. Although I'll be coming off plan again for the week and dont like the idea of having to go through all of this again when I get back. Might have to keep with one product a day maybe

xxxx

I'm trying the chocolate ready mades this week as I work at the weekends and I cant wash out my shaker once I've made my shake and it goes really smelly if I leave it, I was having the bars before but I read somewhere that they can slow down losses because of the extra carbs in them and think that may have been part of the reason I was only losing 1 - 2lbs each week. I'm not sure if I like the tetras though, they remind me of that fake chocolate that you get in the cheapy corner shops. I think its growing on me though, but I do still prefer the chocolate powder.

Oh don't worry I will be very careful, I've learnt from that one.

Good for you hun....just keep focused on your girly break and you'll do it....I reckon at least another stone and a half by September

Oh ok, what exercises has he given you? I really want to start toning my tummy up but I've got a bad back and struggle to do things like sit ups

So you've got about a month to occupy yourself for then.....I reckon a new hobby is on the cards

I didn't, no, I made myself stop coz I knew I could quite have easily eaten a bigger slice. I never used to like it then one day I had a bit and realised that actually it was probably the nicest cake ever. My mouth is watering now at the thought of it lol

I cant wait to get back into ketosis again, I don't want to be craving anything and everything. I've got just under 3 weeks to go until I go away on holiday and really want tosee another stone gone by then. Although I'll be coming off plan again for the week and dont like the idea of having to go through all of this again when I get back. Might have to keep with one product a day maybe

xxxx

Yea I know that it has been said about the bars slowing but i dont really think my weight sped up when i removed them. I'm looking at it as a thing to keep me on plan just until I get bk in the zone lol then it will be worth it.

That is one thing i hated! The smell of the shakers. Where u working on the weekend now?

I was the same the tetras grew on me lol now I have nothing else.

Hoping for 21lb to but along with the weight I've gained in holiday and at home before and after the holiday il not be much further than my lowest but I need to not look at it that way!

She told me to buy 2 10lb weights and do 3 sets of 15 reps of exercise on one muscle group per day. But do diff exercises to make up 45 mins 5 days a week and not to take 2 consecutive days off.

I'm gonna look more into it because I don't want to damage muscle on such low calories but I want honest answers not people saying no without really hearing what I'm saying just because I'm on Cambridge.

New hobby or start walking more often

I kno! People assume cuz there's carrot that its disgusting lol but it's sooooo yummy! Lol

Where r u going on holiday again?
Ketosis is a god send lol il check to see if I'm in today although I think that is wishful thinking lol

Just enjoy your holiday Kim and deal with it when you get bk.

What weight r u now? When do u wanna reach your goal? Xxx

Yea I know that it has been said about the bars slowing but i dont really think my weight sped up when i removed them. I'm looking at it as a thing to keep me on plan just until I get bk in the zone lol then it will be worth it.

That is one thing i hated! The smell of the shakers. Where u working on the weekend now?

I was the same the tetras grew on me lol now I have nothing else.

Hoping for 21lb to but along with the weight I've gained in holiday and at home before and after the holiday il not be much further than my lowest but I need to not look at it that way!

She told me to buy 2 10lb weights and do 3 sets of 15 reps of exercise on one muscle group per day. But do diff exercises to make up 45 mins 5 days a week and not to take 2 consecutive days off.

I'm gonna look more into it because I don't want to damage muscle on such low calories but I want honest answers not people saying no without really hearing what I'm saying just because I'm on Cambridge.

New hobby or start walking more often

I kno! People assume cuz there's carrot that its disgusting lol but it's sooooo yummy! Lol

Where r u going on holiday again?
Ketosis is a god send lol il check to see if I'm in today although I think that is wishful thinking lol

Just enjoy your holiday Kim and deal with it when you get bk.

What weight r u now? When do u wanna reach your goal? Xxx

I suppose they react differently with different people. I had seen on the CWP Facebook page that someone else had also had smaller losses when having the bars and thought I would have a change and take them out. I’m finding it a lot easier with the tetras though coz I was finding that by the time I got home from work in the evenings, I couldn’t be bothered to make myself a porridge or a shake. I used to be a lot like that before I was on plan too…I just couldn’t be bothered with cooking as I was only ever cooking for myself, it was different if my boyfriend was coming round or I cooked for my friend too.

The smell really makes me feel sick and I can never get rid of it all that easily either so my next shake would taste of it too :(

I had to make a very brave decision to go back to working at McDonalds at the weekends. I used to work there before and that was when I put all my weight on. Unfortunately things got a bit tight when I moved out of my parent’s house and have had to get myself a little weekend job too. Was getting rejected from everything but I knew my old boss there would take me back as he didn’t want me to leave in the first place. Just need to resist the food this time though and so far I’m doing a pretty good job.

I’m not sure I could go solely on the tetras but I reckon I can handle them once a day.

You can easily do that, when in September is your break? Could you try and put your gain to the back of your mind and carry on as if you hadnt had it? Might not make you as disheartened about it? That’s what I used to do when I was doing Slimming World and I had a gain.

That sounds a bit complicated lol will that focus on toning all of your body then? I really need to start doing something to tone up, I’ve already started to notice a slight sag everywhere already and I’m nowhere near goal yet. My boyfriend has just started doing the Insanity workout and he suggested that I could try that when I’ve finished Cambridge. It looked a bit too hard for me though when I watched him do it the other day so he downloaded another one done by the same bloke called Hip Hop Abs which looks a bit easier and more fun, so might give that a go soon.

Yeah you don’t want to be damaging muscle. I keep meaning to ask my consultant about exercising while on SS and SS+ but always forget, do you know what they recommend as a safe amount to do?

Walking is agood idea, will get you moving and exercising and you can always take littl’un and the hubby with you too, something you can do together as a family. I don’t know what the countryside is like round your way but we have a lot of nice footpaths and walks we can do around fields and woods and the beach, me and boyfriend or my friend are always going on little walks.

I’m off to Great Yarmouth with my boyfriend and his family so its more than likely going to be an action packed week away. We’re staying in self catering caravans so I have been given the duties of chef in our caravan so at least I can make sure that food is all cooked a bit more healthily rather than frying everything like my boyfriend would do. I think I might have a porridge in the mornings as wells o I’m still having a product a day while they’re having their fry ups.

I’m heading back into ketosis, I’ve got that nasty headache again :(

When I weighed in on Tuesday I was 16st4lbs so wont be long until I see that 15, hopefully next weigh in on Tuesday if I'm lucky :D I’d like to get to my goal weight of 11st9 by my birthday in November, don’t think I’ll get there now though after having a few weeks off plan coz of my back, would’ve been on target to get there if I’d have stayed on plan but the doctor didn’t think it would be safe with the medication I was taking.

xxxx

Last edited:
I suppose they react differently with different people. I had seen on the CWP Facebook page that someone else had also had smaller losses when having the bars and thought I would have a change and take them out. I'm finding it a lot easier with the tetras though coz I was finding that by the time I got home from work in the evenings, I couldn't be bothered to make myself a porridge or a shake. I used to be a lot like that before I was on plan too...I just couldn't be bothered with cooking as I was only ever cooking for myself, it was different if my boyfriend was coming round or I cooked for my friend too.

The smell really makes me feel sick and I can never get rid of it all that easily either so my next shake would taste of it too :(

I had to make a very brave decision to go back to working at McDonalds at the weekends. I used to work there before and that was when I put all my weight on. Unfortunately things got a bit tight when I moved out of my parent's house and have had to get myself a little weekend job too. Was getting rejected from everything but I knew my old boss there would take me back as he didn't want me to leave in the first place. Just need to resist the food this time though and so far I'm doing a pretty good job.

I'm not sure I could go solely on the tetras but I reckon I can handle them once a day.

You can easily do that, when in September is your break? Could you try and put your gain to the back of your mind and carry on as if you hadnt had it? Might not make you as disheartened about it? That's what I used to do when I was doing Slimming World and I had a gain.

That sounds a bit complicated lol will that focus on toning all of your body then? I really need to start doing something to tone up, I've already started to notice a slight sag everywhere already and I'm nowhere near goal yet. My boyfriend has just started doing the Insanity workout and he suggested that I could try that when I've finished Cambridge. It looked a bit too hard for me though when I watched him do it the other day so he downloaded another one done by the same bloke called Hip Hop Abs which looks a bit easier and more fun, so might give that a go soon.

Yeah you don't want to be damaging muscle. I keep meaning to ask my consultant about exercising while on SS and SS+ but always forget, do you know what they recommend as a safe amount to do?

Walking is agood idea, will get you moving and exercising and you can always take littl'un and the hubby with you too, something you can do together as a family. I don't know what the countryside is like round your way but we have a lot of nice footpaths and walks we can do around fields and woods and the beach, me and boyfriend or my friend are always going on little walks.

I'm off to Great Yarmouth with my boyfriend and his family so its more than likely going to be an action packed week away. We're staying in self catering caravans so I have been given the duties of chef in our caravan so at least I can make sure that food is all cooked a bit more healthily rather than frying everything like my boyfriend would do. I think I might have a porridge in the mornings as wells o I'm still having a product a day while they're having their fry ups.

I'm heading back into ketosis, I've got that nasty headache again :(

When I weighed in on Tuesday I was 16st4lbs so wont be long until I see that 15, hopefully next weigh in on Tuesday if I'm lucky :D I'd like to get to my goal weight of 11st9 by my birthday in November, don't think I'll get there now though after having a few weeks off plan coz of my back, would've been on target to get there if I'd have stayed on plan but the doctor didn't think it would be safe with the medication I was taking.

xxxx

That's it things effect people in diff ways.

Yea lazyness is the reason I love the tetras lol but whatever makes me stick to plan I'm not bothered.

Wow strong lady working in McDonalds lol that was my 1st job so I know all about it lol

It's on the 11th-14th so just over a month. I could try looking a fresh but deep down il not be happy until I get bk there. I won't get demotivated because I know it will come off so it's all good :)

Yea it's confusing for me too but I need to do something. Il figure it out lol no idea what is acceptable on ss. Walking is fine I know that lol I've a lovely pathway along the shore I can walk down.

Oh I thought ud been on hol already but just realised that was the weekend.

You should research nice recipes to make. I love cooking. I miss that the most. I'm sure you will do great.

I think if you don't make ur goal for ur bday you defo won't b far off. Just keep ur head in the game and you will succeed

Life gets in the way. I'm the same thinking wat I could have lost if I didn't go on holiday lol but that's life. Just need to plod on. We are doing it already we just have to finish it

Xxxx

That's it things effect people in diff ways.

Yea lazyness is the reason I love the tetras lol but whatever makes me stick to plan I'm not bothered.

Wow strong lady working in McDonalds lol that was my 1st job so I know all about it lol

It's on the 11th-14th so just over a month. I could try looking a fresh but deep down il not be happy until I get bk there. I won't get demotivated because I know it will come off so it's all good :)

Yea it's confusing for me too but I need to do something. Il figure it out lol no idea what is acceptable on ss. Walking is fine I know that lol I've a lovely pathway along the shore I can walk down.

Oh I thought ud been on hol already but just realised that was the weekend.

You should research nice recipes to make. I love cooking. I miss that the most. I'm sure you will do great.

I think if you don't make ur goal for ur bday you defo won't b far off. Just keep ur head in the game and you will succeed

Life gets in the way. I'm the same thinking wat I could have lost if I didn't go on holiday lol but that's life. Just need to plod on. We are doing it already we just have to finish it

Xxxx

I think mine is down to laziness too, if I have other people to make food for others too then I’d be fine.

When I worked there before I was eating at least breakfast and lunch there and sometimes even a snack for the journey home. I was there for 6 months and I think I put on about 4 stone over that period of time. But there is no way I will be letting myself do that again, I am far more motivated this time to stay on track

Ah that’s plenty of time to get loads off! You can get at least another stone off by then easily.

I think I’m just going to stick to the walking at the moment. Although my boyfriend has been looking up some tummy toning exercises as he’s got it into his head at the moment that he wants a six pack :/ so he’s suggested that we can do them together.

No the holiday is coming up thank god….17 days to go :D cant wait

I’ve been looking up loads of different recipes and there’s so many I want to try. Found a really good page on facebook called foodgasms. Its american but they do some amazing mouthwatering recipes on there.

Well I want to get rid of another 4 and a half stone roughly still so I’m thinking that I should hopefully be there by Christmas. I just want to be able to go shopping for a birthday outfit and be able to pick whatever I want, not have to worry about whether that shop goes up to my size. My sister in law was looking at a really cheap website the other day and there was some really nice clothes on there that I would have really liked to have bought but they only went up to a 14 maybe a 16 if you were lucky and I am not quite there yet to be getting into those :( hopefully wont be long though as they were really cheap

It is really annoying, I keep reading on these forums and the facebook pages of people that are as far along in this as I am and they’ve lost loads more than me :( don’t get me wrong, I am really pleased with how much I have managed to lose and how well its all going but I do regularly think what if I hadnt come off plan for those few weeks……how much further would I be. I suppose I’ve just got to focus on the weeks and months ahead though

xxxx

Last edited:
I think mine is down to laziness too, if I have other people to make food for others too then I'd be fine.

When I worked there before I was eating at least breakfast and lunch there and sometimes even a snack for the journey home. I was there for 6 months and I think I put on about 4 stone over that period of time. But there is no way I will be letting myself do that again, I am far more motivated this time to stay on track

Ah that's plenty of time to get loads off! You can get at least another stone off by then easily.

I think I'm just going to stick to the walking at the moment. Although my boyfriend has been looking up some tummy toning exercises as he's got it into his head at the moment that he wants a six pack :/ so he's suggested that we can do them together.

No the holiday is coming up thank god....17 days to go :D cant wait

I've been looking up loads of different recipes and there's so many I want to try. Found a really good page on facebook called foodgasms. Its american but they do some amazing mouthwatering recipes on there.

Well I want to get rid of another 4 and a half stone roughly still so I'm thinking that I should hopefully be there by Christmas. I just want to be able to go shopping for a birthday outfit and be able to pick whatever I want, not have to worry about whether that shop goes up to my size. My sister in law was looking at a really cheap website the other day and there was some really nice clothes on there that I would have really liked to have bought but they only went up to a 14 maybe a 16 if you were lucky and I am not quite there yet to be getting into those :( hopefully wont be long though as they were really cheap

It is really annoying, I keep reading on these forums and the facebook pages of people that are as far along in this as I am and they've lost loads more than me :( don't get me wrong, I am really pleased with how much I have managed to lose and how well its all going but I do regularly think what if I hadnt come off plan for those few weeks......how much further would I be. I suppose I've just got to focus on the weeks and months ahead though

xxxx

I think sometimes you just have to do what works. Whether it is lazy or not.

Wow!! I can see how that was possible to gain the weight but you have your skinny head on and I'm sure you will get past all obstacles it may bring. I love McDonalds lol

Yea I know I can get a stone off I need to try and ignore the fact I still need to get bk down to my post holiday weight lol I know il get there in time lol I'm sure u understand where I'm coming from.

Walking is good because it works your whole body. Just go easy with toning exercises and listen to your body so not to over do it

You will have a great time! I wish I was going away again lol

I'm not even gonna look that Facebook page up because I don't fancy torturing myself lol

There will defo be a huge diff by Christmas and you will be able pick anything off the shelf lol

I'm the same! Considering I started last June and I've messed about so much but I think it takes everyone diff time frames to adapt mentally too! And look how far you have come already!

I can't wait to get to goal lol

I can't wait to eat guilt free lol and make my lifestyle healthier yano?

Xxxx

Update face pics the 2nd chin is gone! Whoopah!

And in certain angles I see collar bones! Well that's something I nvr thought I'd get excited about lol

It really is the little things

Keep going!

image-598267994.jpg

I think sometimes you just have to do what works. Whether it is lazy or not.

Wow!! I can see how that was possible to gain the weight but you have your skinny head on and I'm sure you will get past all obstacles it may bring. I love McDonalds lol

Yea I know I can get a stone off I need to try and ignore the fact I still need to get bk down to my post holiday weight lol I know il get there in time lol I'm sure u understand where I'm coming from.

Walking is good because it works your whole body. Just go easy with toning exercises and listen to your body so not to over do it

You will have a great time! I wish I was going away again lol

I'm not even gonna look that Facebook page up because I don't fancy torturing myself lol

There will defo be a huge diff by Christmas and you will be able pick anything off the shelf lol

I'm the same! Considering I started last June and I've messed about so much but I think it takes everyone diff time frames to adapt mentally too! And look how far you have come already!

I can't wait to get to goal lol

I can't wait to eat guilt free lol and make my lifestyle healthier yano?

Xxxx

Exactly, if its working fine, then why try and change it

Yeah the skinny head is definitely on now although I ended up having to have some food Sunday as I forgot to take a tetra with me but I didn’t have any chips, I was going to have a grilled chicken salad but we ran out of chicken, so I had a crispy chicken salad instead with a bottle of water.

Yeah I definitely know where you are coming from, but it wont take you long to get back to your pre-holiday weight, a couple of weeks I reckon. When do you weigh in again?

I do like walking yeah but I just cant seem to find the time or even the energy to do it at the moment. I really want to get doing sit ups but I’m not sure if my back can cope. I’m going to see if I can get one of those sit up ab cruncher things. I remember using something similar at the gym once and I could do them ok like that as it supported my back a bit more.

I’m just really looking forward to having some time away from everything and everyone, de-stress for a bit. Have got the week after off work as well so it will be nice to just chill at home too

It is really tormenting, I was looking on there the other day for inspiration of what I could cook while we’re away and up popped this really nice chocolate chip cookie and oreo brownie bar and there was a chicken dish that looked really nice too.

I hope so, I cant wait to buy normal clothes off the high street.

It wont be long till we’re both at goal and we can eat what we want…..within reason of course

I really pleased myself last night, I tried my winter coat on as I was getting something out of my wardrobe and it used to be really tight on me but now its quite big, definitely not going to be able to wear that again. I’ll have to take a photo of it on and get an old one to compare it to

xxxx

Exactly, if its working fine, then why try and change it

Yeah the skinny head is definitely on now although I ended up having to have some food Sunday as I forgot to take a tetra with me but I didn't have any chips, I was going to have a grilled chicken salad but we ran out of chicken, so I had a crispy chicken salad instead with a bottle of water.

Yeah I definitely know where you are coming from, but it wont take you long to get back to your pre-holiday weight, a couple of weeks I reckon. When do you weigh in again?

I do like walking yeah but I just cant seem to find the time or even the energy to do it at the moment. I really want to get doing sit ups but I'm not sure if my back can cope. I'm going to see if I can get one of those sit up ab cruncher things. I remember using something similar at the gym once and I could do them ok like that as it supported my back a bit more.

I'm just really looking forward to having some time away from everything and everyone, de-stress for a bit. Have got the week after off work as well so it will be nice to just chill at home too

It is really tormenting, I was looking on there the other day for inspiration of what I could cook while we're away and up popped this really nice chocolate chip cookie and oreo brownie bar and there was a chicken dish that looked really nice too.

I hope so, I cant wait to buy normal clothes off the high street.

It wont be long till we're both at goal and we can eat what we want.....within reason of course

I really pleased myself last night, I tried my winter coat on as I was getting something out of my wardrobe and it used to be really tight on me but now its quite big, definitely not going to be able to wear that again. I'll have to take a photo of it on and get an old one to compare it to

xxxx

You didn't make too bad of a choice considering

I weigh on Thursday and the scales haven't moved all week until this morning with a small stop. TOTM appeared this morning too which I know is contributing to lack of loss

I'm the same I just can't be bothered doing any walking even though I know I can't use that excuse when I'm maintaining otherwise il go bk to being fat. You need to be careful with you back hun.

Yea the break will do you good defo it's always nice to get away for abit

I do the same I watch cooking shows all the time just because I really love cooking. It drives me crazy sometimes tho.

I can't wait to just not be on a diet lol drives me mad!! Just want to be in November lol and have this few months over me and start noticing a change again.

Well done on your coat victory :) ul have to show me the pics when you are comparing them

Xxxx

You didn't make too bad of a choice considering

I weigh on Thursday and the scales haven't moved all week until this morning with a small stop. TOTM appeared this morning too which I know is contributing to lack of loss

I'm the same I just can't be bothered doing any walking even though I know I can't use that excuse when I'm maintaining otherwise il go bk to being fat. You need to be careful with you back hun.

Yea the break will do you good defo it's always nice to get away for abit

I do the same I watch cooking shows all the time just because I really love cooking. It drives me crazy sometimes tho.

I can't wait to just not be on a diet lol drives me mad!! Just want to be in November lol and have this few months over me and start noticing a change again.

Well done on your coat victory :) ul have to show me the pics when you are comparing them

Xxxx

No I’ve tried to make healthy decisions when I’ve not had my shakes available. Still not able to get back into it fully though, keep nibbling away at my other half’s dinner or things I can find round the house. We’ve got a buffet thing on at work todaya s one of our deputy directors is retiring and there’s lots of lovely food and snacky things like sausage rolls and cakes and yummy stuff like that, gonna have to use all the will power ever to resist the urge to touch it…...ok I wrote that bit before the lunch happened and I’m not gonna lie, my lack of will power led me to having a few cocktail sausages and a cherry bakewell but like I said to my colleague (who also did Cambridge) that it is a preparation lunch for my stomach to get used to having food in it before my holiday. Plus I’ve got 6days to get it off before I get weighed again

I was looking at my stats earlier and have worked out that I am a third of the way through my weight loss journey and I’m only a stone away from the half way mark. I think looking at it like that has spurred me on a bit more and the whole coat victory the other night too. I had my weigh in last night and have lost 2lbs this week which I was pleased about coz have been really bad. I also showed her my coat on and she was really pleased for me too. I will have to get a photo tonight of it and put it on here for all to see.

Well good luck for your weigh in, I’m sure the scales will surprise you. At least you know that you’ve got your TOTM and that could be whats making the difference. I’m sure you’ll be fine though.

I’m sure once we start doing some exercise, we’ll feel a bit better and we’ll want to carry on doing it, its just making that start. Yeah I don’t want to be doing any more damage to my back. Although I was looking at a demo video online about sit ups and I think I’ve been doing them wrong, the woman in the video was only lifting the top half of her abdomen off the ground, bending at the mid point of her abs, whereas I used to lift the whole of my abdomen off and bend more at my waist and I think that was what was putting the strain on my back.

I cant watch the cooking shows any more, I got really fed up with my other half the other day coz he was making me watch them and was asking me why I didn’t make him food like that and how yummy it all looked and I very nearly flipped at him.

It’ll be nice to just get back to normality wont it. It’ll come round a lot quicker than you think, I cant believe how quick the last year has gone.

xxxx

No I've tried to make healthy decisions when I've not had my shakes available. Still not able to get back into it fully though, keep nibbling away at my other half's dinner or things I can find round the house. We've got a buffet thing on at work todaya s one of our deputy directors is retiring and there's lots of lovely food and snacky things like sausage rolls and cakes and yummy stuff like that, gonna have to use all the will power ever to resist the urge to touch it......ok I wrote that bit before the lunch happened and I'm not gonna lie, my lack of will power led me to having a few cocktail sausages and a cherry bakewell but like I said to my colleague (who also did Cambridge) that it is a preparation lunch for my stomach to get used to having food in it before my holiday. Plus I've got 6days to get it off before I get weighed again

I was looking at my stats earlier and have worked out that I am a third of the way through my weight loss journey and I'm only a stone away from the half way mark. I think looking at it like that has spurred me on a bit more and the whole coat victory the other night too. I had my weigh in last night and have lost 2lbs this week which I was pleased about coz have been really bad. I also showed her my coat on and she was really pleased for me too. I will have to get a photo tonight of it and put it on here for all to see.

Well good luck for your weigh in, I'm sure the scales will surprise you. At least you know that you've got your TOTM and that could be whats making the difference. I'm sure you'll be fine though.

I'm sure once we start doing some exercise, we'll feel a bit better and we'll want to carry on doing it, its just making that start. Yeah I don't want to be doing any more damage to my back. Although I was looking at a demo video online about sit ups and I think I've been doing them wrong, the woman in the video was only lifting the top half of her abdomen off the ground, bending at the mid point of her abs, whereas I used to lift the whole of my abdomen off and bend more at my waist and I think that was what was putting the strain on my back.

I cant watch the cooking shows any more, I got really fed up with my other half the other day coz he was making me watch them and was asking me why I didn't make him food like that and how yummy it all looked and I very nearly flipped at him.

It'll be nice to just get back to normality wont it. It'll come round a lot quicker than you think, I cant believe how quick the last year has gone.

xxxx

Omg Kim I cannot believe I haven't replied to this!! So sorry!!

The buffet must have been hard I know it would have defo tested me so don't be too hard on yourself

Yay on being a 1/3 of the way to goal and not too long until half way!! Whoop!! Defo get the pic up I'd love to see some progress pics

Weigh in was better than expected! I lost 5 1/4 pounds so I was over the moon lol hoping for a good loss next week too! Jus 12lb until pre holiday weight lol

Yea just be careful with your back! You are right about the exercising just like something clicking with the plan I think the same will happen with moving more. We need to do something to maintain anyway lol

Lol men are so insensitive my hubby was munching crisps and dip and double choc cookies from tesco all week lol I jus had to sniff the cookies haha it helped believe it or not lol I always sniff their food haha

The last year has flown in! Can't wait to this time next year we can enjoy nice salads and lots of bbqs and little treats here and there and most importantly feel good in what we are wearing!! Im excited lol

Xxx

Omg Kim I cannot believe I haven't replied to this!! So sorry!!

The buffet must have been hard I know it would have defo tested me so don't be too hard on yourself

Yay on being a 1/3 of the way to goal and not too long until half way!! Whoop!! Defo get the pic up I'd love to see some progress pics

Weigh in was better than expected! I lost 5 1/4 pounds so I was over the moon lol hoping for a good loss next week too! Jus 12lb until pre holiday weight lol

Yea just be careful with your back! You are right about the exercising just like something clicking with the plan I think the same will happen with moving more. We need to do something to maintain anyway lol

Lol men are so insensitive my hubby was munching crisps and dip and double choc cookies from tesco all week lol I jus had to sniff the cookies haha it helped believe it or not lol I always sniff their food haha

The last year has flown in! Can't wait to this time next year we can enjoy nice salads and lots of bbqs and little treats here and there and most importantly feel good in what we are wearing!! Im excited lol

Xxx

No worries, it took me a while to reply back as well

It was hard but I felt really yuck with a bit of an upset stomach afterwards, I honestly thought I was going to be sick. I’ve been really bad over the weekend :( its been TOTM and I’ve wanted to eat everything. I really wanted a chicken and bacon pasta pot from Iceland so I went out and bought one and then as I passed the bakery, a chocolate cake was screaming my name and with my lack of will power I went and bought that too. And then yesterday at McDonalds, I had a wrap meal and a flurry. I just cant get back into after I went away for the weekend. I dread to think what I’ll be like when I come back off my holiday next week

I keep meaning to get that photo but my coat is in my car which is currently at my mechanics house waiting for a new engine :(

Ah well done you! I told you weigh in would be fine. Have a bit more faith Martha, you know you can do it! You proved it

Yeah back’s not been too clever recently so avoiding doing too much to it but I’m hopefully going to see a chiropractor soon so maybe he could suggest something. I plan on going to the gym a bit more often when I’m at goal so hopefully that will help with maintenance.

See I would have had to have had a bite of the cookies and a few of the crisps to ‘check they weren’t poisonous’ lol you have more will power than I do right now

We’ll be skinny minis next year, wearing what we want and feeling great about it too :D I cant wait either

xxx

No worries, it took me a while to reply back as well

It was hard but I felt really yuck with a bit of an upset stomach afterwards, I honestly thought I was going to be sick. I've been really bad over the weekend :( its been TOTM and I've wanted to eat everything. I really wanted a chicken and bacon pasta pot from Iceland so I went out and bought one and then as I passed the bakery, a chocolate cake was screaming my name and with my lack of will power I went and bought that too. And then yesterday at McDonalds, I had a wrap meal and a flurry. I just cant get back into after I went away for the weekend. I dread to think what I'll be like when I come back off my holiday next week

I keep meaning to get that photo but my coat is in my car which is currently at my mechanics house waiting for a new engine :(

Ah well done you! I told you weigh in would be fine. Have a bit more faith Martha, you know you can do it! You proved it

Yeah back's not been too clever recently so avoiding doing too much to it but I'm hopefully going to see a chiropractor soon so maybe he could suggest something. I plan on going to the gym a bit more often when I'm at goal so hopefully that will help with maintenance.

See I would have had to have had a bite of the cookies and a few of the crisps to 'check they weren't poisonous' lol you have more will power than I do right now

We'll be skinny minis next year, wearing what we want and feeling great about it too :D I cant wait either

xxx

Awh sounds crap Hun

Sometimes totm gets on top of us and sometimes a girl just needs some chocolate cake lol I'd love some lol just enjoy your holiday and draw a line under it and move on. Don't beat yourself up because it won't change anything just pick urself up and plod on. That's what I keep telling myself just aslong as we keep going we aren't giving up and we will be nearing the end of our journeys in no time.

Ah it can wait :) just post when you get it bk!!

Thanks Hun I was glad of the loss but I know this week will be smaller. I nvr get two big ones in a row lol but a loss is a loss in my eyes all in the right direction.

The chiropractor will be good. Hopefully sort out once and for all. I'd like to join a gym sooner to goal too. Just need to be dedicated. Il get there.

Haha to check they aren't poisonous that made me giggle :) it's true tho we tell ourselves some daft things.

Excited is an understatement lol every lb lighter we are closer to that goal :)

Xxx

Back