82lb down 87lb to go

I've found you on fb and twitter so I'll add/follow you on those :)

I spoke to my friend today about the water flavourings and she's going to bring some in for me to try on Monday so I'll let you know what I think of those

Oh yes it is definitely like that in my house...moan moan moan but no clean clean clean

Yeah I reckon you'll love it too when you're qualified, it definitely sounds like you will anyway.

Oh good :) I take it you'll be able to check in every now and again then while you're away. Yeah will definitely have to say hi :)

Wow chocolate brownies sound good :) and I bet he'll love the batman cupcakes :) ah ok, I may have to try it when I do step 2 then if its not spicy

Its amazing how much the bars actually fill you up, I really didn't think a small little bar would do anything for me but I was pleasantly surprised. Although I can only stomach the chocolate mint one and the lemon one, oh and the chocolate orange if I'm really pushed as I have a few of them left over. Thanks :) I'm hoping I can do it, I so badly want to be slimmer

xxxx

Got ya :)

Defo let know how u find the flavours

Yea il defo be online while I'm away don't worry.

The baking was a success but the cupcakes didn't turn out how I wanted but they will do lol

The bars really fill u I love them lol and you will be slimmer!! Il b relying on you when I get bk to keep me focused lol

Any nice plans this weekend?

Xxx

Congratulations on your success! I started at roughly the same weight as you (although only recently) and your gorgeous pics are very inspirational!

Got ya :)

Defo let know how u find the flavours

Yea il defo be online while I'm away don't worry.

The baking was a success but the cupcakes didn't turn out how I wanted but they will do lol

The bars really fill u I love them lol and you will be slimmer!! Il b relying on you when I get bk to keep me focused lol

Any nice plans this weekend?

Xxx

OMG sorry only just seen your message...I cant grasp replying to messages on the app.

Well I tried the orange one just now and I quite like that one so I might get some of that at weigh in tomorrow. Gonna try the berry one a bit later but I'm not keen on a lot of berry flavoured drinks so I'm not sure if I'm going to like that one or not.

The cupcakes looked great! I would definitely be happy enough to eat them. I really miss baking, my other half wants me to bake him some sweet treats after I made him a really nice cake for his birthday but I dont think I could make them without trying them as I'm going so I've told him that he'll have to wait until I finish CWP.

Yeah I've got a new found love for them :) I'll get there soon enough I'm sure, I'm just one of those people that wants the results now. Dont worry I'm sure between us all we can keep you focused.

Have been looking for a new car so had a look at a few over the weekend, unfortunately I only liked one of them and it turned out that there was lots of rust underneath the car that was gonna cost a lot to fix so back to the drawing board there :( did a bit of sunbathing too while I supervised my other half cleaning my car :p I did offer to help but he said that I would probably just get in the way, I didnt mind that one though lol he did a very good job

How is America? I am so jealous (you'll get me saying that a lot over the next few weeks lol)

xxx

OMG sorry only just seen your message...I cant grasp replying to messages on the app.

Well I tried the orange one just now and I quite like that one so I might get some of that at weigh in tomorrow. Gonna try the berry one a bit later but I'm not keen on a lot of berry flavoured drinks so I'm not sure if I'm going to like that one or not.

The cupcakes looked great! I would definitely be happy enough to eat them. I really miss baking, my other half wants me to bake him some sweet treats after I made him a really nice cake for his birthday but I dont think I could make them without trying them as I'm going so I've told him that he'll have to wait until I finish CWP.

Yeah I've got a new found love for them :) I'll get there soon enough I'm sure, I'm just one of those people that wants the results now. Dont worry I'm sure between us all we can keep you focused.

Have been looking for a new car so had a look at a few over the weekend, unfortunately I only liked one of them and it turned out that there was lots of rust underneath the car that was gonna cost a lot to fix so back to the drawing board there :( did a bit of sunbathing too while I supervised my other half cleaning my car :p I did offer to help but he said that I would probably just get in the way, I didnt mind that one though lol he did a very good job

How is America? I am so jealous (you'll get me saying that a lot over the next few weeks lol)

xxx

I'm as guilty I only noticed this too lol

Glad u liked the orange flavouring :) I prefer the berry duno y lol

Lol the cupcakes were really yummy but didn't turn out as well as they could have. I'm very fussy with my baking lol yes just tell him to wait ul have plenty of time to bake after :)

Can't wait to get bk on plan! Feel huge compared to the people around me which doesn't help but even though I've lost weight I still feel like I haven't I duno it's not good and it's making me not want to do anything yano??

Lol just right just sit and let him do the work haha
I don't do well with the sun so I'm doing ok over here considering lol

You will find a car eventually don't worry too much about that.

America is going good. Everything is so different here sometimes u just wish u were at home lol

How are you getting on?

Xxx

I'm as guilty I only noticed this too lol

Glad u liked the orange flavouring :) I prefer the berry duno y lol

Lol the cupcakes were really yummy but didn't turn out as well as they could have. I'm very fussy with my baking lol yes just tell him to wait ul have plenty of time to bake after :)

Can't wait to get bk on plan! Feel huge compared to the people around me which doesn't help but even though I've lost weight I still feel like I haven't I duno it's not good and it's making me not want to do anything yano??

Lol just right just sit and let him do the work haha
I don't do well with the sun so I'm doing ok over here considering lol

You will find a car eventually don't worry too much about that.

America is going good. Everything is so different here sometimes u just wish u were at home lol

How are you getting on?

Xxx

That’s ok, I’ve been really busy lately so haven’t been on here much to realise you hadn’t replied

I didn’t like the berry one very much, reminded me of some vitamin tablets my mum used to give me as a kid.

I get fussy with my baking too, when I made my boyfriend’s birthday cakes, they had to be decorated perfectly and if one went wrong it went in the bin and I started again lol he’s started making a list of things he wants me to have a go at when I’m finished this lol I told him I’ll make one a week and I think I’ve got about 3 months worth of baking to do now lol

It won’t be long till you’re back on plan, it’ll come round really quickly. You can definitely see that you’ve lost weight so don’t feel downhearted like you haven’t. Is it family that you are visiting while you’re over there? They must have noticed you've lost weight. Just relax and enjoy yourself, you know that you’ll be going straight back on to plan when you get back so anything you do put on while you’re away will come back off again in no time. And it’s good that you can’t wait to get back to it as well, means you definitely will.

He never lets me help him with anything like that, think he sees anything manual as a man’s job and that I shouldn’t be doing it, even though I used to work with horses and have my own. I went to help him take a little old desk that was in his bedroom out to the garage the other day coz he was struggling getting it down the last little bit of the stairs as there’s a bend at the bottom and he was going ‘no no its fine I can manage’ but he was clearly havingi ssues. I did help him in the end but he wasn’t very impressed with me :/

Just got to make sure you stay in the shade, wear plenty of sun cream and stay hydrated….there’s our good friend water again :p I’m not very good in the sun either, I burn really easily :( my other half is the same too as he’s ginger with very fair skin so starts to look like a tomato if he's out in it for too long. I constantly carry round a bottle of factor 50 sun cream in my bag now lol

Yeah a nice one will come along soon enough and I’m in no hurry to get a new one as my car is still going fine, just want a new toy to play with lol.

Glad you’re having a good holiday :) but don’t wish your holiday away, it will go all too quickly if you do

Yeah I’m getting on ok, had a cheeky little weigh on the scales this morning and its saying I’ve lost 3lbs which is good :) but I may have to start having some solid food for a bit as I’ve really badly hurt my back :cry: and am on really strong painkillers that I can’t take on an empty stomach and I’m not sure that the food for SS+ or step 2 will be enough as I have to take the painkillers 3 times a day. I’ll have to see what my consultant says when I see her tomorrow

xxx

That's ok, I've been really busy lately so haven't been on here much to realise you hadn't replied

I didn't like the berry one very much, reminded me of some vitamin tablets my mum used to give me as a kid.

I get fussy with my baking too, when I made my boyfriend's birthday cakes, they had to be decorated perfectly and if one went wrong it went in the bin and I started again lol he's started making a list of things he wants me to have a go at when I'm finished this lol I told him I'll make one a week and I think I've got about 3 months worth of baking to do now lol

It won't be long till you're back on plan, it'll come round really quickly. You can definitely see that you've lost weight so don't feel downhearted like you haven't. Is it family that you are visiting while you're over there? They must have noticed you've lost weight. Just relax and enjoy yourself, you know that you'll be going straight back on to plan when you get back so anything you do put on while you're away will come back off again in no time. And it's good that you can't wait to get back to it as well, means you definitely will.

He never lets me help him with anything like that, think he sees anything manual as a man's job and that I shouldn't be doing it, even though I used to work with horses and have my own. I went to help him take a little old desk that was in his bedroom out to the garage the other day coz he was struggling getting it down the last little bit of the stairs as there's a bend at the bottom and he was going 'no no its fine I can manage' but he was clearly havingi ssues. I did help him in the end but he wasn't very impressed with me :/

Just got to make sure you stay in the shade, wear plenty of sun cream and stay hydrated....there's our good friend water again :p I'm not very good in the sun either, I burn really easily :( my other half is the same too as he's ginger with very fair skin so starts to look like a tomato if he's out in it for too long. I constantly carry round a bottle of factor 50 sun cream in my bag now lol

Yeah a nice one will come along soon enough and I'm in no hurry to get a new one as my car is still going fine, just want a new toy to play with lol.

Glad you're having a good holiday :) but don't wish your holiday away, it will go all too quickly if you do

Yeah I'm getting on ok, had a cheeky little weigh on the scales this morning and its saying I've lost 3lbs which is good :) but I may have to start having some solid food for a bit as I've really badly hurt my back :cry: and am on really strong painkillers that I can't take on an empty stomach and I'm not sure that the food for SS+ or step 2 will be enough as I have to take the painkillers 3 times a day. I'll have to see what my consultant says when I see her tomorrow

xxx

I love the sourness of the berry one I think lol

Haha u have ur work cut out for you on the baking front. I'm actually on a cupcake decorating class the weekend I'm home. That should be fun lol

Yea staying with family my aunt notices but not my cousin because I hadn't seen her in 7 years so she nvr seen me gain the weight to know if I lost it. I know myself tho so that doesn't bother me.

I'm just feeling really big while I'm here and I duno y it's making me wonder now if il ever be happy

Men are so silly sometimes. It's not been like that in my family ever lol my dad,bro and hubby would all happily make me help them with no issues lol I don't mind tho but it's nice that he likes to take care of you

There isn't much shade to be honest it's just constantly beating down lol but il survive I got some aloe Vera gel yday which is soothing it anyway

I'm having a good time yea just miss my comforts of being at home and the routine I think and obv my friends etc

Glad the scales are your friend lol sorry to hear about ur bk. just see how you get on. Getting better is important and you can just bk on plan soon as your feeling better

Xxx

Haha u have ur work cut out for you on the baking front. I'm actually on a cupcake decorating class the weekend I'm home. That should be fun lol

Yea staying with family my aunt notices but not my cousin because I hadn't seen her in 7 years so she nvr seen me gain the weight to know if I lost it. I know myself tho so that doesn't bother me.

I'm just feeling really big while I'm here and I duno y it's making me wonder now if il ever be happy

Men are so silly sometimes. It's not been like that in my family ever lol my dad,bro and hubby would all happily make me help them with no issues lol I don't mind tho but it's nice that he likes to take care of you

There isn't much shade to be honest it's just constantly beating down lol but il survive I got some aloe Vera gel yday which is soothing it anyway

I'm having a good time yea just miss my comforts of being at home and the routine I think and obv my friends etc

Glad the scales are your friend lol sorry to hear about ur bk. just see how you get on. Getting better is important and you can just bk on plan soon as your feeling better

Xxx

No I don't think I could ever like the berry one, I can handle the orange one though so I may order some of that one next week.

Yeah I've created myself quite a bit of work I think, not sure where I’m gonna fit it in. One of the girls in my office has recently done a cake decorating course and she brought the results into work….they looked amazing. Of course I didn't eat any of them though.

Its good that your aunt has noticed and its understandable if your cousin hasn’t seen you for a while that she wouldn’t notice. But yeah as long as you know yourself that’s the main thing.

Maybe its because you’re not where you want to be at just yet that you’re not feeling quite happy. I reckon when you’ve reached your goal, you will be so pleased with yourself and feel so much more happier and comfortable in yourself.

Yeah see my dad is like that too but no my other half wont let me do anything that involves too much hard work, he’s straight in there helping me out. It’s nice but sometimes I like to be able to do things for myself, I’m a very independent person and as much as I love my boyfriend, I feel like some of that independence has been taken away when we’re together.

I love aloe vera gel, such an amazing product!

You’ll have to have another routine for the rest of your time away and talk to friends on facebook and twitter.

Well the scales were my friend up until Monday and then they turned against me :( I ended up staying the same last night but I have been eating a bit more food so I didn't expect a massive loss at all, I almost expected to have a gain to be honest. I spoke to my consultant about what I could do whilst on these painkillers and she said that it was most important for me to get better and be able to take the painkillers. She was suggesting a lot of different things that was good but her first suggestion was to have a porridge and egg for breakfast which was fine but then she said that I could have a chicken salad for lunch and a tuna salad for dinner but I didnt think that salad was going to be enough in my stomach for the painkillers. So then we thought that maybe I could have one of the meat options with some veg like broccoli, cabbage or cauliflower or something along those lines thats a bit more filling and substantial. I'm just going to see how I go though as I dont want to make myself ill with these tablets

xxx

Last edited:

Xxx

No I don't think I could ever like the berry one, I can handle the orange one though so I may order some of that one next week.

Yeah I've created myself quite a bit of work I think, not sure where I’m gonna fit it in. One of the girls in my office has recently done a cake decorating course and she brought the results into work….they looked amazing. Of course I didn't eat any of them though.

Its good that your aunt has noticed and its understandable if your cousin hasn’t seen you for a while that she wouldn’t notice. But yeah as long as you know yourself that’s the main thing.

Maybe its because you’re not where you want to be at just yet that you’re not feeling quite happy. I reckon when you’ve reached your goal, you will be so pleased with yourself and feel so much more happier and comfortable in yourself.

Yeah see my dad is like that too but no my other half wont let me do anything that involves too much hard work, he’s straight in there helping me out. It’s nice but sometimes I like to be able to do things for myself, I’m a very independent person and as much as I love my boyfriend, I feel like some of that independence has been taken away when we’re together.

I love aloe vera gel, such an amazing product!

You’ll have to have another routine for the rest of your time away and talk to friends on facebook and twitter.

Well the scales were my friend up until Monday and then they turned against me :( I ended up staying the same last night but I have been eating a bit more food so I didn't expect a massive loss at all, I almost expected to have a gain to be honest. I spoke to my consultant about what I could do whilst on these painkillers and she said that it was most important for me to get better and be able to take the painkillers. She was suggesting a lot of different things that was good but her first suggestion was to have a porridge and egg for breakfast which was fine but then she said that I could have a chicken salad for lunch and a tuna salad for dinner but I didnt think that salad was going to be enough in my stomach for the painkillers. So then we thought that maybe I could have one of the meat options with some veg like broccoli, cabbage or cauliflower or something along those lines thats a bit more filling and substantial. I'm just going to see how I go though as I dont want to make myself ill with these tablets

xxx

Well done hun you're doing brilliantly :) Bet you can't wait for the rest now, any nice goals/ treats along the way?

Well done hun you're doing brilliantly :) Bet you can't wait for the rest now, any nice goals/ treats along the way?

Thanks hun. Been off plan 4 weeks as I've been in America so going bk on plan on Monday. Cnt wait to start losing. Hoping to have my 7 stone losa goal for a concert in sept but shall see how much damage has been done when I weigh tmz lol
Xxx

Had the best time huni. Very tired now tho just gonna take a few days to get adjusted. How are you? How's things going? Xxx

Glad you had a really good time. How are you finding it being back home? I suppose jet lag must be having an effect at the moment isnt it. Yeah I'm not too bad thanks, still stressing over my car but I dont think thats going to be going away any time soon. Have had to have a few weeks partly off plan too because of the painkillers for my back and only now getting back on it properly but really struggling...i just want food. When are you starting back on plan again? Have you weighed since you got back yet? xxx

Glad you had a really good time. How are you finding it being back home? I suppose jet lag must be having an effect at the moment isnt it. Yeah I'm not too bad thanks, still stressing over my car but I dont think thats going to be going away any time soon. Have had to have a few weeks partly off plan too because of the painkillers for my back and only now getting back on it properly but really struggling...i just want food. When are you starting back on plan again? Have you weighed since you got back yet? xxx

It's hard to get bk on plan. I'm not bk on it until Monday. How's ur bk now? R u still struggling or bk on plan. I'm dreading it.

Put 13 on before I went and 6 while away. Makes no sense lol but the sooner it's off the better lol

How's things with you?

Hope your car issues get better sooner rather than later

Xxx

It's hard to get bk on plan. I'm not bk on it until Monday. How's ur bk now? R u still struggling or bk on plan. I'm dreading it.

Put 13 on before I went and 6 while away. Makes no sense lol but the sooner it's off the better lol

How's things with you?

Hope your car issues get better sooner rather than later

Xxx

Yeah I can understand why people say its hard to get back on it. I think if you are determined enough then you will definitely do it. Let us know how you get on.

Yeah my back is getting better now thank god, took its time, but we’re finally on the mend, still taking the odd painkillers and have been referred for physio so hopefully that will cure the last little bit.

Trying to get back on plan but I didn’t end up seeing my consultant this week as I didn’t have a car and her little boy wasn’t very well to come to me so I’m trying to make do with all the porridge sachets that I have left over, have got enough to last me on SS until I see her on Tuesday but I’m rapidly going off porridge so not always having my products. I am struggling more than I thought I would though. I’m not sure if its because I’ve not got products that I really like or whether its coz I came off it for abit. I’m not overly hungry and wanting loads of other food though.

That’s a bit odd that you put on 13 before you went but for being off plan for a month, that’s not too bad a gain though and it will come off just as quick hopefully.

Yeah things have been good thanks, went away for the weekend with my boyfriend last weekend, I’d treated him to a little trip away for his 21[SUP]st[/SUP]birthday. I decided I was going to come off plan completely for that weekend and ate all that I wanted to….fish and chips, ice cream, wine, fudge, chocolate, pasta, Subway, the lot. I could really notice the difference in my body after eating it all. I was a lot fuller quicker which is good but I also felt quite bloated and yuck and boy did I have bad wind! (not that you needed to know that lol) but it was nice to get away for a few days and chill out.

My old car is driving me crazy, have put it up for sale and just want to see the back of it for good. It started smoking when I got to work the other day and ended up having to call out the breakdown people and get towed home. Turned out a plug had rusted and was spurting engine coolant all over the exhaust :( wasn’t as bad as we thought though, a colleague said it could have been my head gasket gone and that would’ve cost more to fix than the car is worth. I found another car too, it’s a little pale blue ka just like what I wanted :). Its very basic, still got wind down windows and a cassette player but that doesn’t bother me, less to go wrong lol. Just need to sell my old car now, its been stressing me and my boyfriend out far too much over the last few days.

xxx

Last edited:
Back