82lb down 87lb to go

marthacol1988

Gold Member
Hey thought it might be time to post my pics to may to motivate anybody having a bad day/week/month or just starting out. If I can get this far then anyone can and I know everyone says that but it really is true. It's a head game!!

I lost 3.5 stone between July and November last year not really following the plan properly and lots of cheating. Then had a million restarts between Christmas and march this year. When I weighed I had gained 1.5 stone and I dunno what happened it just clicked for me. Since then I have been on plan 100% week 14 is almost over and I'm 2lb off my 6 stone loss.

I also have a diary in the diaries section feel free to come say hi and follow my journey :)

These 1st pics are of the first week I was 23 stone 1lb when I started

image-3195380198.jpg

image-171363330.jpg

image-105939397.jpg

image-219938842.jpg

These pics are more recent in the 17 stones I'm now 4lb from getting into the 16's

image-253870595.jpg

image-4245732588.jpg

image-2210394392.jpg

image-305845058.jpg

image-1315408085.jpg

image-319349373.jpg

image-696194662.jpg

image-1483086551.jpg

I was a size 28 when I started and now fitting into size 18.

The Cambridge plan is the best thing I've ever done and the support on this forum has been in valuable to me and I thank each and everyone of you that has shown me support in any way.

Almost half gone! Here's to the other half :)

M xxx

Omg you have done incredibly well! Funny enough i have the exact same top as you (the white one in first pic). You HAVE been my motivation for today because for the past 4 weeks iv been messing around becoming complacent. But after looking at the pic i have had my first shake and 500mls of water! Lol just hope to continue through the day :) you should be really proud of yourself!

Omg you have done incredibly well! Funny enough i have the exact same top as you (the white one in first pic). You HAVE been my motivation for today because for the past 4 weeks iv been messing around becoming complacent. But after looking at the pic i have had my first shake and 500mls of water! Lol just hope to continue through the day :) you should be really proud of yourself!
Thanks hun! I do feel proud :)

Im glad to hear that hun and you will reach your goal in no time. Think I remember you wearing the top in a pic before lol

Hope you have a great day!

Xxx

You have done soooo well and look fantastic. You are my inspiration to get my act together because I've been half hearted so far! Slimmer me, here I come!! Xx

You have done soooo well and look fantastic. You are my inspiration to get my act together because I've been half hearted so far! Slimmer me, here I come!! Xx

Good luck newme we can do it! And you will reach ur goal just keep ur mind focused xx

wow you look amazing :) keep up the great work. its really inspiring to see photos like this, just goes to show that it is more than achievable. ive been reading through some of your post on Crazy Diamond's diary and between the two of you, you've kept me going through some tough times of really craving everything under the sun and the small losses. i plan to start reading through your diary in a minute to feel even more motivated x

AMAZING!!!
what a difference. you look fantastic
Well done
xxxxx

wow you look amazing :) keep up the great work. its really inspiring to see photos like this, just goes to show that it is more than achievable. ive been reading through some of your post on Crazy Diamond's diary and between the two of you, you've kept me going through some tough times of really craving everything under the sun and the small losses. i plan to start reading through your diary in a minute to feel even more motivated x

Thank you Kim vi really appreciate that. Ria (crazy) and I seem to be a bit of a double act on here lol She's away on holiday now and I'm lost without her lol

I'm glad we have helped tho I feel privileged that someone would look to me for inspiration when I have my fair share of struggles. We're only human I guess!

How are you getting on? Xx

Wow! You look great!! Well done! x

WOW! What a transformation!! Your photographs are such a clear picture of your achievements! It actually looks 2 different people when you compare start to finish!
Congratulations!
Hope I do as well as you! x
Thanks for sharing! :happy096:

WOW! What a transformation!! Your photographs are such a clear picture of your achievements! It actually looks 2 different people when you compare start to finish!
Congratulations!
Hope I do as well as you! x
Thanks for sharing! :happy096:

Thanks caz I appreciate your kind words :)

I'm sure you will do wonderfully xx

You're deffo an inspiration! I've been doing this for almost 4 weeks now and have lost 17lb to date. Want to lose another 70lbs before November!

You're deffo an inspiration! I've been doing this for almost 4 weeks now and have lost 17lb to date. Want to lose another 70lbs before November!

Thank you :)

Stay focused hun you have come this far so you have got to finish it right? There will be ups and downs along the way but as long as you keep the end goal in ur mind then you will succeed.

I've a diary over in the diary section. Feel free to join in there's a few of us that keep each other going. Your more than welcome to join us

Xxx

Fantastic!! I'm about half way through too... another 5 stone to go, ideally - but I'm a bit frustrated that I've come so far, but still have so far to go. Your photos have helped give me some inspiration. Thanks!

Fantastic!! I'm about half way through too... another 5 stone to go, ideally - but I'm a bit frustrated that I've come so far, but still have so far to go. Your photos have helped give me some inspiration. Thanks!

I can completely relate as many people would be at goal by now. But we know it works and we will get there in the end. I've a 4 week break coming up at the end of the month as il be in America. I think I need the break after 16 weeks on plan and it will only make me more determined to finish my journey after eating. On the other hand I don't want the break because I don't want to be held back. But I'm going to make good decisions whilst I am away so I'm hoping for not too much damage.

Thanks for your comment u have done great and I've every faith that you will reach your goal :)

Xx

Thank you Kim vi really appreciate that. Ria (crazy) and I seem to be a bit of a double act on here lol She's away on holiday now and I'm lost without her lol

I'm glad we have helped tho I feel privileged that someone would look to me for inspiration when I have my fair share of struggles. We're only human I guess!

How are you getting on? Xx

You are a bit of a double act yeah but its great to read your conversations and see how you are both getting on. Her diary is really quiet now she is away...just means I have more time to get up to date with yours though lol

I think you are both a real help to everyone, definitely when you read that either yourself or Ria are struggling one day or having cravings another, makes you feel like you aren't the only one as I read one person's blog and they didnt seem to falter or having 'off' days. And its great to have someone to talk to about it.

I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would do actually. I've just started week 8 and its flown by! Got weighed last night and lost another 4lbs which now takes it to 26lbs off in 7 weeks! So pleased with myself because I thought I would've given in by now, didnt expect to last through week 1 but the results have spurred me on and kept me going. And reading through the diaries and seeing photos like yours have kept me going too :) so thank you for all the help you have unknowingly provided over the last 7 weeks :)
xx

Back