82lb down 87lb to go

You are a bit of a double act yeah but its great to read your conversations and see how you are both getting on. Her diary is really quiet now she is away...just means I have more time to get up to date with yours though lol

I think you are both a real help to everyone, definitely when you read that either yourself or Ria are struggling one day or having cravings another, makes you feel like you aren't the only one as I read one person's blog and they didnt seem to falter or having 'off' days. And its great to have someone to talk to about it.

I'm doing a lot better than I thought I would do actually. I've just started week 8 and its flown by! Got weighed last night and lost another 4lbs which now takes it to 26lbs off in 7 weeks! So pleased with myself because I thought I would've given in by now, didnt expect to last through week 1 but the results have spurred me on and kept me going. And reading through the diaries and seeing photos like yours have kept me going too :) so thank you for all the help you have unknowingly provided over the last 7 weeks :)
xx

Oh haha Kim ur very welcome :) you should join in on the convo your more than welcome :)

Rias diary is very quiet lol which is odd but she deserves a break! She's bk from holiday the day before I go on mine lol so we will just miss each other!

You have done so well! It's amazing how we surprise ourselves by sticking to a zero food diet rather than controlling our food. Sometimes it's better to do completely without.

Everybody has down days and cravings after all we are not robots we are human! There could be days I am fine and done care at all but other days I may aswell be a patient in a mental asylum rocking bk n forth I want food sooo badly lol luckily I haven't gave in so my holiday will be a welcome and scary break but at least I know I can get bk on it and do it again which gives me confidence.

Can't wait to see how you get on when I'm bk lol what have you got left to loose?

Xxxx

Oh haha Kim ur very welcome :) you should join in on the convo your more than welcome :)

Rias diary is very quiet lol which is odd but she deserves a break! She's bk from holiday the day before I go on mine lol so we will just miss each other!

You have done so well! It's amazing how we surprise ourselves by sticking to a zero food diet rather than controlling our food. Sometimes it's better to do completely without.

Everybody has down days and cravings after all we are not robots we are human! There could be days I am fine and done care at all but other days I may aswell be a patient in a mental asylum rocking bk n forth I want food sooo badly lol luckily I haven't gave in so my holiday will be a welcome and scary break but at least I know I can get bk on it and do it again which gives me confidence.

Can't wait to see how you get on when I'm bk lol what have you got left to loose?

Xxxx

I started reading through your diary yesterday but then suddenly realised that time was getting on and that I needed to do some revision for an exam that I’ve got today :/ I will get back to it when my exam is over and join the convo once I’m up to speed J

She does deserve a break yeah, I was so relieved when I finally read that she was all booked to go, I was getting a bit anxious that it wasn’t going to happen for her. Oh no, that was bad timing then lol will you have a chance to pop online to have a catch up while you’re away?

Thank you J I found it amazing how much I didn’ tactually need the food as much as I thought I did. I’m doing SS+ at the moment so I’m still having the small meal. I’m going to give SS a go once I have finished all of my quorn and courgettes up as there are some days where I’ve had my meal and 2 shakes during the day but I then don’t fancy my bar or porridge in the evening so I obviously don’t need that meal. Think I’m still having it so I’m having something savoury as I’ve really been craving those lately. Unfortunately I don’t like the soups so cant get the savoury flavours from those. I definitely agree about it being better without the food, I did slimming world before this and I really enjoyed it but because I was allowed food, and some of it unlimited, I would scoff as much as I could and I didn’t get very far with it. I found my book a few weeks ago and took it to show my cwpc. Turned out that I was on that for 21 weeks and only actually lost 2lbs in total!!!

Nope you’re right, we are definitely not robots! Do you find that you crave things that you wouldn’t eat normally or didn’t like? I had really bad cravings for roasted peppers and sundried tomatoes and I’m not a big fan of either but because I could hear people talking about them, I really wanted them. Most days I’m fine though and can carry on without a care in the world. I can even resist the McDonalds when my boyfriend is wafting it around under my nose. I reckon you’ll be fine on your holiday, just listen to your body and stop when you feel like you have had enough and if you can 100% get back on it when you get back, then I’m sure it won’t take long to undo any damage that you do while you’re away. You’ll be surprised how much your stomach shrinks though, I went out for a family meal at the weekend and ended up having a small portion of chicken, bacon and leek bake and a small bowl of veg (my boyfriend kindly offered to eat the new potatoes that came with it) and I was stuffed….normally I would have had all of that plus a dessert!

Well I’m hoping that I’ll have lost at least another stone by the time you get back but only time will tell I guess. I haven’t got a set target weight in mind as I think that as soon as I reach it, I’ll want to go further, plus I have a lot of muscle as well where I have worked with horses so will always weigh a bit more because of that. But I do know I would like to weigh less than my boyfriend and he weighs about 12st so I was thinking 11st9lbs which would mean I have just over 5st still to lose. I just want to be a happy healthy size 10-12 again and I’llbe happier

xxxx

I'm getting like you and Ria with this really long essay lol x

Last edited:
I started reading through your diary yesterday but then suddenly realised that time was getting on and that I needed to do some revision for an exam that I've got today :/ I will get back to it when my exam is over and join the convo once I'm up to speed J

She does deserve a break yeah, I was so relieved when I finally read that she was all booked to go, I was getting a bit anxious that it wasn't going to happen for her. Oh no, that was bad timing then lol will you have a chance to pop online to have a catch up while you're away?

Thank you J I found it amazing how much I didn' tactually need the food as much as I thought I did. I'm doing SS+ at the moment so I'm still having the small meal. I'm going to give SS a go once I have finished all of my quorn and courgettes up as there are some days where I've had my meal and 2 shakes during the day but I then don't fancy my bar or porridge in the evening so I obviously don't need that meal. Think I'm still having it so I'm having something savoury as I've really been craving those lately. Unfortunately I don't like the soups so cant get the savoury flavours from those. I definitely agree about it being better without the food, I did slimming world before this and I really enjoyed it but because I was allowed food, and some of it unlimited, I would scoff as much as I could and I didn't get very far with it. I found my book a few weeks ago and took it to show my cwpc. Turned out that I was on that for 21 weeks and only actually lost 2lbs in total!!!

Nope you're right, we are definitely not robots! Do you find that you crave things that you wouldn't eat normally or didn't like? I had really bad cravings for roasted peppers and sundried tomatoes and I'm not a big fan of either but because I could hear people talking about them, I really wanted them. Most days I'm fine though and can carry on without a care in the world. I can even resist the McDonalds when my boyfriend is wafting it around under my nose. I reckon you'll be fine on your holiday, just listen to your body and stop when you feel like you have had enough and if you can 100% get back on it when you get back, then I'm sure it won't take long to undo any damage that you do while you're away. You'll be surprised how much your stomach shrinks though, I went out for a family meal at the weekend and ended up having a small portion of chicken, bacon and leek bake and a small bowl of veg (my boyfriend kindly offered to eat the new potatoes that came with it) and I was stuffed....normally I would have had all of that plus a dessert!

Well I'm hoping that I'll have lost at least another stone by the time you get back but only time will tell I guess. I haven't got a set target weight in mind as I think that as soon as I reach it, I'll want to go further, plus I have a lot of muscle as well where I have worked with horses so will always weigh a bit more because of that. But I do know I would like to weigh less than my boyfriend and he weighs about 12st so I was thinking 11st9lbs which would mean I have just over 5st still to lose. I just want to be a happy healthy size 10-12 again and I'llbe happier

xxxx

I'm getting like you and Ria with this really long essay lol x

Haha essay indeed lol

I'm the same hun size 10/12 and il be over the moon. When you catch up ul read about the argument me and hubby had about my goal being 11 stone and he thinks il be too thin! The stress of it!!

Lol catch up on the diary in your own time huni lol and goo luck for your exam!!

It's good the small meals works for you. I do ss because I cnt really be bothered measuring and thinking of new ideas lol so I stick with tetras lol

Not really craved what u wouldn't eat lol usually take always and sweet things or recipes I've made in the past

I did slimming world too and it didn't really happen for me either funny that eh?

I should pop online whilst I'm away but the time diff may be an issue but il still drop by lol

You should try boullion it's like a veg drink. 1tsp in a mug of hot water and its yummy I go off the soups all the time but I let myself have a cup of boullion on days I feel I need something savoury.

Yea I know what you mean about stomach shrinking I was like that on step 2 week on week 13 I really struggled. I hope it stays that way on hol too lol

I'm sure ul reach the goal of where you want to be. Excited to see how you have done while I've been away xxxx

Haha essay indeed lol

I'm the same hun size 10/12 and il be over the moon. When you catch up ul read about the argument me and hubby had about my goal being 11 stone and he thinks il be too thin! The stress of it!!

Lol catch up on the diary in your own time huni lol and goo luck for your exam!!

It's good the small meals works for you. I do ss because I cnt really be bothered measuring and thinking of new ideas lol so I stick with tetras lol

Not really craved what u wouldn't eat lol usually take always and sweet things or recipes I've made in the past

I did slimming world too and it didn't really happen for me either funny that eh?

I should pop online whilst I'm away but the time diff may be an issue but il still drop by lol

You should try boullion it's like a veg drink. 1tsp in a mug of hot water and its yummy I go off the soups all the time but I let myself have a cup of boullion on days I feel I need something savoury.

Yea I know what you mean about stomach shrinking I was like that on step 2 week on week 13 I really struggled. I hope it stays that way on hol too lol

I'm sure ul reach the goal of where you want to be. Excited to see how you have done while I've been away xxxx

We seem to have a lot in common with our weight loss journeys at the moment, even our current stats aren’t far off each other…spooky lol

My boyfriend said a similar thing to me the other night actually. I didn’t say to him anything about a goal weight or size but when I came out of my weigh in and told him my total weight loss so far, he said that I was doing really well but I’m almost melting away, that there’ll be nothing left of me soon and there already wasn’t much left of me. He looked a bit concerned when I told him I still want to lose at least another 4st. I think they almost get used to us at the size we are and when it comes to us doing something about it, it’s a bit of a shock.

I get really into all the diaries, I struggle to stop reading them lol thanks J I just hope that I can pass it, don’t want to have to go through all the revision again.

They do work yeah but I’m starting to wonder if I would get bigger losses if I didn’t have the meals. I don’t tend to weigh everything out exactly. I’m really into quorn and courgettes at the moment so I’ve been doing half a bag of the pieces which is about 150g and then half a courgette (not sure how much that weighs, probably more than 80g, I might weigh it tonight and see). I haven’t tried the tetras yet, a friend of mine didn’t rate them very highly so have stayed away from them. At the moment I’m having a chocolate shake for breakfast, chocolate mint for lunch and then a porridge for tea along with my meal.

I’ve heard of boullion before I think but have never had it. The only thing with that is that I don’t like vegetable soups and when I crave savoury stuff, its generally meats that I want (you can tell I'm not a vegetarian lol). I might give it a try though, where can you get it from?

I had forgotten you had done step 2. I’m sure you’ll probably still feel the same. How long ago was it that you did step 2 now?

I hope I can get near to my goal within the next few months, not realistic but that’s what I would like. I’m going away for a week in August so going to see how far I’ve got then and re-assess things then. Only 9 weeks though, not long now.

xxxx

We seem to have a lot in common with our weight loss journeys at the moment, even our current stats aren't far off each other...spooky lol

My boyfriend said a similar thing to me the other night actually. I didn't say to him anything about a goal weight or size but when I came out of my weigh in and told him my total weight loss so far, he said that I was doing really well but I'm almost melting away, that there'll be nothing left of me soon and there already wasn't much left of me. He looked a bit concerned when I told him I still want to lose at least another 4st. I think they almost get used to us at the size we are and when it comes to us doing something about it, it's a bit of a shock.

I get really into all the diaries, I struggle to stop reading them lol thanks J I just hope that I can pass it, don't want to have to go through all the revision again.

They do work yeah but I'm starting to wonder if I would get bigger losses if I didn't have the meals. I don't tend to weigh everything out exactly. I'm really into quorn and courgettes at the moment so I've been doing half a bag of the pieces which is about 150g and then half a courgette (not sure how much that weighs, probably more than 80g, I might weigh it tonight and see). I haven't tried the tetras yet, a friend of mine didn't rate them very highly so have stayed away from them. At the moment I'm having a chocolate shake for breakfast, chocolate mint for lunch and then a porridge for tea along with my meal.

I've heard of boullion before I think but have never had it. The only thing with that is that I don't like vegetable soups and when I crave savoury stuff, its generally meats that I want (you can tell I'm not a vegetarian lol). I might give it a try though, where can you get it from?

I had forgotten you had done step 2. I'm sure you'll probably still feel the same. How long ago was it that you did step 2 now?

I hope I can get near to my goal within the next few months, not realistic but that's what I would like. I'm going away for a week in August so going to see how far I've got then and re-assess things then. Only 9 weeks though, not long now.

xxxx

Just you mentioning stats reminded me I had to update mine lol yea we are quite similar :)

Exactly I know they are used to us being bigger and they may like that but that's just tough because they don't have to live in our bodies ya know? So il most likely just plod on until I'm happy. He knows my weight too which makes it harder to hide it from him lol

To be honest hun my losses really aren't massive I would get 2 or 3lb a week if I'm lucky and I do get so down but I try to look at the bigger picture and it pays off as a whole rather than focusing on weeks.

The diaries are addictive. You should start your own lol I'm the same I'm waiting on results for an exam today and I messed it up and answered the wrong question and I'm pretty sure I've failed. My uni is aware of the situation but couldn't do anything for me unfortunately. Waiting game now until 5pm they will b up anytime until then.

The tetras used to turn my stomach I hated them but now I love them and they are so convenient no cleaning out a shaker and making stuff up they just wait there in the fridge for me lol

You can get boullion in tesco or any supermarket I would imagine.

I did step 2 1.5 weeks ago. The yoghurt was yum with the packs and the soup in the book was beaut. Was very hard going bk to ss after but I got there. I think because I know my holiday is so close and I am going to be eating I can't stop thinking about food lol

You will make a huge dent in your goal before your holiday huni and just think when you get home you have a focus to finish off and have a skinny Christmas!! How great will that be?

Where u going on hol?

:) xx

Just you mentioning stats reminded me I had to update mine lol yea we are quite similar :)

Exactly I know they are used to us being bigger and they may like that but that's just tough because they don't have to live in our bodies ya know? So il most likely just plod on until I'm happy. He knows my weight too which makes it harder to hide it from him lol

To be honest hun my losses really aren't massive I would get 2 or 3lb a week if I'm lucky and I do get so down but I try to look at the bigger picture and it pays off as a whole rather than focusing on weeks.

The diaries are addictive. You should start your own lol I'm the same I'm waiting on results for an exam today and I messed it up and answered the wrong question and I'm pretty sure I've failed. My uni is aware of the situation but couldn't do anything for me unfortunately. Waiting game now until 5pm they will b up anytime until then.

The tetras used to turn my stomach I hated them but now I love them and they are so convenient no cleaning out a shaker and making stuff up they just wait there in the fridge for me lol

You can get boullion in tesco or any supermarket I would imagine.

I did step 2 1.5 weeks ago. The yoghurt was yum with the packs and the soup in the book was beaut. Was very hard going bk to ss after but I got there. I think because I know my holiday is so close and I am going to be eating I can't stop thinking about food lol

You will make a huge dent in your goal before your holiday huni and just think when you get home you have a focus to finish off and have a skinny Christmas!! How great will that be?

Where u going on hol?

:) xx

Yeah I told my other half that he was going to have to get used to the new me as I was fed up with being the size I am. I haven’t told him how much I weigh though, I get far too embarrassed by how I’ve let myself get.

It’s really frustrating only getting small losses isn’t it, especially considering we’re hardly consuming any calories. I only lost 1lb 2 weeks in a row and I was so gutted, almost wanted to pack it all in but like you say, you have to look at the bigger picture at times like that.

I did think about starting my own diary when I was reading through Ria’s but I just haven’t got round to it. I read them a lot on my phone which I quite like but I don’t like replying to posts on there, I like to be able to see the post I’m replying to as I’m writing back. I suppose I’ll get the hang of it as I use it more though.

How did you get on with your exam results? Did you get them yesterday? I think my exam went ok, the questions I wanted to come didn’t which is always the way but I did the best I could and there wasn’t anything else I could’ve done.

How thick are the tetras? Coz I’m really fussy with my shakes, I have to have them quite thick. It would be nice to get rid of the shaker, it always seems to smell funny when I go to use it again L

Oh right I will have to see if I can get some boullion when I take my friend shopping next and let you know if I like it.

I knew you did it recently but couldn’t remember when. Yeah I could see you and Ria rating that highly, I’ll definitely have to try that. What kind of yoghurt did you use? But hopefully when you know that you can have the food, you won’t over indulge so it will be ok, I guess your body is just looking forward to those different flavours again. I was like that a few weeks ago when we went out for a family meal, I wanted everything in the work’s café the day before lol.

I’m hoping so yeah J want to be able to go to the pool and feel comfortable at least. I want to be at goal before my birthday in November so I have plenty of time to work at it and I know that I will definitely be there by then. Would be great to be able to go out for my birthday and Christmas being skinny and wearing whatever I want without having to worry about it too much.

I’m not going anywhere too exciting compared to your America, I’m going to Great Yarmouth with my boyfriend and his family for a week but it will be so nice to get away as I haven’t had a holiday in so long. We were thinking about going abroad for a long weekend but we’ve decided that we’re going to save up a bit more and have a really nice 2 week break abroad next year instead.

xxxx

Yeah I told my other half that he was going to have to get used to the new me as I was fed up with being the size I am. I haven't told him how much I weigh though, I get far too embarrassed by how I've let myself get.

It's really frustrating only getting small losses isn't it, especially considering we're hardly consuming any calories. I only lost 1lb 2 weeks in a row and I was so gutted, almost wanted to pack it all in but like you say, you have to look at the bigger picture at times like that.

I did think about starting my own diary when I was reading through Ria's but I just haven't got round to it. I read them a lot on my phone which I quite like but I don't like replying to posts on there, I like to be able to see the post I'm replying to as I'm writing back. I suppose I'll get the hang of it as I use it more though.

How did you get on with your exam results? Did you get them yesterday? I think my exam went ok, the questions I wanted to come didn't which is always the way but I did the best I could and there wasn't anything else I could've done.

How thick are the tetras? Coz I'm really fussy with my shakes, I have to have them quite thick. It would be nice to get rid of the shaker, it always seems to smell funny when I go to use it again L

Oh right I will have to see if I can get some boullion when I take my friend shopping next and let you know if I like it.

I knew you did it recently but couldn't remember when. Yeah I could see you and Ria rating that highly, I'll definitely have to try that. What kind of yoghurt did you use? But hopefully when you know that you can have the food, you won't over indulge so it will be ok, I guess your body is just looking forward to those different flavours again. I was like that a few weeks ago when we went out for a family meal, I wanted everything in the work's café the day before lol.

I'm hoping so yeah J want to be able to go to the pool and feel comfortable at least. I want to be at goal before my birthday in November so I have plenty of time to work at it and I know that I will definitely be there by then. Would be great to be able to go out for my birthday and Christmas being skinny and wearing whatever I want without having to worry about it too much.

I'm not going anywhere too exciting compared to your America, I'm going to Great Yarmouth with my boyfriend and his family for a week but it will be so nice to get away as I haven't had a holiday in so long. We were thinking about going abroad for a long weekend but we've decided that we're going to save up a bit more and have a really nice 2 week break abroad next year instead.

xxxx

Yea I know what u mean hun. He will just have to get used to it and that's that.

You should start a diary it only takes one post to start and it's great motivation :)

I passed them all thankfully :) when do u get results? What r u studying? How old did u say u were?

Ah the tetras aren't thick but I've heard that they are amazing with crushed ice.

Yea defo let me know what u think of the boullion

I used plain yoghurt and ria used Greek. Depends what u like really.

That's it the flavours are odd because I'm going out tmz night I was slowly gonna nibble today but I had some of my mums banoffee at a cafe and I have suffered so much feel so bad all day.

Awh ul have a great break doesn't matter where it's being able to chill that matters huni

Will be great when u get saved up and go on a great holiday :) xxxx

Wow, you look amazing!

It's people like you that inspire me and give me the drive to crack on :) xx

Just a pic update one from a night out a year ago and others from Saturday just passed ( I'm sure you will know that I'm the blonde in the new pics)

image-3047654038.jpg

image-3899407735.jpg

image-1704109608.jpg

Yea I know what u mean hun. He will just have to get used to it and that's that.

You should start a diary it only takes one post to start and it's great motivation :)

I passed them all thankfully :) when do u get results? What r u studying? How old did u say u were?

Ah the tetras aren't thick but I've heard that they are amazing with crushed ice.

Yea defo let me know what u think of the boullion

I used plain yoghurt and ria used Greek. Depends what u like really.

That's it the flavours are odd because I'm going out tmz night I was slowly gonna nibble today but I had some of my mums banoffee at a cafe and I have suffered so much feel so bad all day.

Awh ul have a great break doesn't matter where it's being able to chill that matters huni

Will be great when u get saved up and go on a great holiday :) xxxx

Yeah I think he is slowly getting used to theidea, he’s gonna have to though coz I’m not stopping till I’m happy with myweight.

I’ve been thinking about it but the only time Ireally get on here is when I’m at work. I do have the app on my phone but I onlyreally read posts on there, I don’t like how you reply to posts on it, I liketo be able to see what I’m replying to.

Well done for passing your exams :) see you had nothing to worry about. I think I’vegot to wait about 6 weeks to get them. I’m doing an apprenticeship in businessadmin and this exam was for our key skills as I didn’t get an IT qualificationat school. I’m 21 now.

How did you get on going out the other night? Didyou have something to eat then? Oh no, that’s not good that you suffered afterthe banoffee, hopefully it wont be like that next time you eat food.

Yeah it’ll be nice just to get away and spendsome time relaxing with my boyfriend. We only see each other a few nights aweek so to spend the whole week together will be really nice.

I’ve had to put a bit of a hold on saving fornext year’s holiday as my car is now on its last legs and need to get a new onebut hopefully I’ll get another one soon and I can get back to putting money in theholiday funds

xxxx

Yeah I think he is slowly getting used to theidea, he’s gonna have to though coz I’m not stopping till I’m happy with myweight.

I’ve been thinking about it but the only time Ireally get on here is when I’m at work. I do have the app on my phone but I onlyreally read posts on there, I don’t like how you reply to posts on it, I liketo be able to see what I’m replying to.

Well done for passing your exams :) see you had nothing to worry about. I think I’vegot to wait about 6 weeks to get them. I’m doing an apprenticeship in businessadmin and this exam was for our key skills as I didn’t get an IT qualificationat school. I’m 21 now.

How did you get on going out the other night? Didyou have something to eat then? Oh no, that’s not good that you suffered afterthe banoffee, hopefully it wont be like that next time you eat food.

Yeah it’ll be nice just to get away and spendsome time relaxing with my boyfriend. We only see each other a few nights aweek so to spend the whole week together will be really nice.

I’ve had to put a bit of a hold on saving fornext year’s holiday as my car is now on its last legs and need to get a new onebut hopefully I’ll get another one soon and I can get back to putting money in theholiday funds

xxxx

Your right just be happy in yourself and I think he will be happy too

What phone do you have? I use the app and I can see what I'm replying to. I only ever use the app on my iPhone.

Thanks hun I was really freaking out so glad I did pass! Ah not long to get ur results either!

Yea I had an open sandwich before I went out and was fine but hungover yesterday and ended up having chips lol but bk on plan today and I can honestly say none of the food was worth it at all but had a great night.

Will be lovely for the both of you to spend time together I think that's important for sure.

Awh sorry to hear about ur car! But it's important you sort that out. I'm still learning to drive lol I get stupidly nervous about the silliest things lol

How u getting on?

Xx

Your right just be happy in yourself and I think he will be happy too

What phone do you have? I use the app and I can see what I'm replying to. I only ever use the app on my iPhone.

Thanks hun I was really freaking out so glad I did pass! Ah not long to get ur results either!

Yea I had an open sandwich before I went out and was fine but hungover yesterday and ended up having chips lol but bk on plan today and I can honestly say none of the food was worth it at all but had a great night.

Will be lovely for the both of you to spend time together I think that's important for sure.

Awh sorry to hear about ur car! But it's important you sort that out. I'm still learning to drive lol I get stupidly nervous about the silliest things lol

How u getting on?

Xx

I cant wait to finally be happy with my size :) he's getting a lot better and has now said that as long as i am happy then he will be too, he's just a bit worried that I'm gonna take it too far and become too skinny...its not gonna happen coz I wont look right too skinny.

I've got the samsung galaxy s3 and I cant see what I'm replying back to and I tend to forget what people have written. I'll just have to get used to it I guess.

Sounds a bit like the weekend I had too, I went out Saturday night and I did SS+ during the day and was fine but then 8pm came along and me and my friends started to get ready with some different flavoured schnapps and it went downhill from there, had so much to drink and really felt it Sunday morning. I did only stick to malibu or vodka based drinks so hoping that was ok. But me and my boyfriend got invited round my parents for a roast dinner and they dont know I'm doing this diet so ended up eating a roast chicken dinner with broccilli, cabbage, stuffing, yorkshire pudding, potato, carrots, parsnip and butternut squash. I only had one little piece of each of the potatoes, carrots, parsnip and butternut squash and just a small spoonful of the stuffing. I also had a small bit of toffee cheesecake for dessert so I'm really hoping that it hasnt done too much damage. I felt so full up after though, couldnt have my last sachet in the evening. I just want to get 2lbs at weigh in tomorrow night though to take me to 2st off so hopefully dinner last night wont have stopped me getting that.

It will be really nice, we do try and spend as much time as we can together but because we dont live together and we both work different hours now, its hard for us to get together as much. Its lovely when we do though and I think our relationship has got stronger from it....its true what they say about absence making the heart grow stronger :) I'm sure Ria could back that one up too

Ah my bloody car has been nothing but trouble since I bought last year and to be honest I'm surprised its made it this long but its finally on its way out now :( thats the only bad thing about cars and driving...they cost far too much money. How long have you been driving for? What do you get nervous about? I remember I got really nervous when I was learning to drive but after I passed my test and got used to being out on the road on my own, I really relaxed, you can do certain things how you feel comfortable doing them, not necessarily the way you should though and you dont have that person sat next to you telling you what do and making you feel slightly paranoid (thats how my driving instructor made me feel anyway lol)

xxxx

I cant wait to finally be happy with my size :) he's getting a lot better and has now said that as long as i am happy then he will be too, he's just a bit worried that I'm gonna take it too far and become too skinny...its not gonna happen coz I wont look right too skinny.

I've got the samsung galaxy s3 and I cant see what I'm replying back to and I tend to forget what people have written. I'll just have to get used to it I guess.

Sounds a bit like the weekend I had too, I went out Saturday night and I did SS+ during the day and was fine but then 8pm came along and me and my friends started to get ready with some different flavoured schnapps and it went downhill from there, had so much to drink and really felt it Sunday morning. I did only stick to malibu or vodka based drinks so hoping that was ok. But me and my boyfriend got invited round my parents for a roast dinner and they dont know I'm doing this diet so ended up eating a roast chicken dinner with broccilli, cabbage, stuffing, yorkshire pudding, potato, carrots, parsnip and butternut squash. I only had one little piece of each of the potatoes, carrots, parsnip and butternut squash and just a small spoonful of the stuffing. I also had a small bit of toffee cheesecake for dessert so I'm really hoping that it hasnt done too much damage. I felt so full up after though, couldnt have my last sachet in the evening. I just want to get 2lbs at weigh in tomorrow night though to take me to 2st off so hopefully dinner last night wont have stopped me getting that.

It will be really nice, we do try and spend as much time as we can together but because we dont live together and we both work different hours now, its hard for us to get together as much. Its lovely when we do though and I think our relationship has got stronger from it....its true what they say about absence making the heart grow stronger :) I'm sure Ria could back that one up too

Ah my bloody car has been nothing but trouble since I bought last year and to be honest I'm surprised its made it this long but its finally on its way out now :( thats the only bad thing about cars and driving...they cost far too much money. How long have you been driving for? What do you get nervous about? I remember I got really nervous when I was learning to drive but after I passed my test and got used to being out on the road on my own, I really relaxed, you can do certain things how you feel comfortable doing them, not necessarily the way you should though and you dont have that person sat next to you telling you what do and making you feel slightly paranoid (thats how my driving instructor made me feel anyway lol)

xxxx

What I do is click on the post and then the arrow thing on the top right and it brings up the previous post and I reply underneath

OMG I'd love a roast dinner lol

Well I weighed myself this morning and I had 8lb on!! I was so upset but I'm hoping its a shock to my body and its TOTM so I'm hoping that's contributing! Otherwise il be devastated. Bk on plan today anyway so hoping it shifts fast!!

I think it's good when u can make it work especially when u don't see each other much.

What did u say ur goal weight was?

It's just a nerve thing with other cars being unpredictable but that's not something I can help no matter how great in a car I am so it's a confidence building thing just. My instructor is nice he pushes me which helps mostly but other times it annoys me and shut down and mess up.

Ah il get there in the end lol I've been learning on and off for years I just need to be strict with myself xxx

What I do is click on the post and then the arrow thing on the top right and it brings up the previous post and I reply underneath

OMG I'd love a roast dinner lol

Well I weighed myself this morning and I had 8lb on!! I was so upset but I'm hoping its a shock to my body and its TOTM so I'm hoping that's contributing! Otherwise il be devastated. Bk on plan today anyway so hoping it shifts fast!!

I think it's good when u can make it work especially when u don't see each other much.

What did u say ur goal weight was?

It's just a nerve thing with other cars being unpredictable but that's not something I can help no matter how great in a car I am so it's a confidence building thing just. My instructor is nice he pushes me which helps mostly but other times it annoys me and shut down and mess up.

Ah il get there in the end lol I've been learning on and off for years I just need to be strict with myself xxx

Can you see what you are replying to when you are writing your post though? Coz mine pop sup in another window.

It was a goodr oast but felt so full afterwards! I don’t like that really full feeling anymore. It was funny though coz I would have easily been able to eat what I did and more 6 months ago and now I’m really struggling. I guess that’s a good thing though as I wont be eating so much when I start introducing more food.

Oh no! I reckon it’s your TOTM that’s doing that though, I always really retain water when I’m on. But at least if its not you know what’s contributed to it and I’m sure it’ll all come back off quick enough. Don’t be disheartened though, we are all entitled to a break and a little treat and the main thing is that you’ve gone straight back on to plan again. Plus TOTM never helps. When do you have your weigh ins?

Yeah definitely, its not like we go without seeing each other for weeks on end, its only a few days but we’d like to spend a lot more time together, maybe move in together too.

I haven’t set myself a specific goal weight but I would like to weigh less than my boyfriend and he’s around 12st, I was thinking along the lines of 11st9 but I’m not sure if that will look right. I’m just gonna see how I go and set a goal nearer thetime when I feel happier in myself.

Ah you’ll get there eventually, just takes time and consistency, the more you do it, the easier it’ll become. It’s good that your instructor pushes you though, he obviously thinks you’re capable. My instructor was like that and it only took me 6 months to pass my test but I found driving came to me quite naturally.

xxxx

Last edited:
Back