8st 5.5lbs lost 25lbs to go The final hurdle!!

Hi, just having a look around the site (been on here before many times and done the liquid type diets great for quick results but very very hard and give up!) So I was looking around for inspiring tales and came across this. So very well done you look amazing. I have been given a slimimg world pack so going to give it a go. Do you have any advice for me? How do you keep motivated for so long? I have a lot to loose (about 10st +!!!!!!!) Hope you can give me a bit of advice, thanks Sarah x

Hey :) I do the Extra Easy plan it's very easy so read through everything properly to get a full understanding and stick to plan and 100% make sure you count your syns I would have between 10-15 a day. Stick with it if it comes off slow don't let it dishearten you if you wanna get where u wanna be keep going! U can do this xxxxx

Hi, just having a look around the site (been on here before many times and done the liquid type diets great for quick results but very very hard and give up!) So I was looking around for inspiring tales and came across this. So very well done you look amazing. I have been given a slimimg world pack so going to give it a go. Do you have any advice for me? How do you keep motivated for so long? I have a lot to loose (about 10st +!!!!!!!) Hope you can give me a bit of advice, thanks Sarah x

I've just done my first week and lost 6lb! Stuck to the food 100% and spent all my syns on vodka diet coke at the weekend! So I managed to survive without feeling hungry and still go out and enjoy myself! Give it a go, you will be surprised at how much you can eat!! I am going to start up a food diary thread I think, you can always follow that for some ideas/inspiration xx

You look amazing, well done and thanks for sharing, very inspiring :)

I've been back today looking for inspiration and considering giving SW ago again....you've helped me decide! Wowzer, truly inspirational. Great to see you can achieve such great results. Well done!

thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us you are an inspiration! and you look stunning :) good luck

I think you might be my new inspiration! Well done, you look fabulous! :) xxxx

Congratulations u look amazing I started back on plan yesterday so this is very inspiring Hope I succeed as well as u Well done x

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow wow wow, I hope I look as good when I lose more

Hey,

Your success is, as everyone has said, SO inspiring. I have nearly the same as you to lose and I've been very focused/motivated in my last 6 weeks since joining (losing 1.1stone) and I know that I can do this. May sound cheesy, but looking at your success has actually given me the further boost to know that this is do-able, so thank you!

You look FANTASTIC and should be very VERY proud of how well you've done/are doing!! :D

Amanda x

Well done, you look great!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Back