8st Plus to Lose!!

Weigh in today, 3lbs down so quite pleased as time of the month this week. 1st 5lbs in about three and half weeks.

Not been exercising much but gonna start some this week. Got loads of home workout videos so will pick on of them. Can't face the gym again until I've lost another couple of stone.

Feeling positive and my jeans are feeling much looser :D

I agree with Tracy don't go below 1200 else your body won't get what it needs, I started with 8 stone to lose & started on 1600 a day & am now down to about 1240 but I would never have stuck it long term if I had started that low. After all I clearly loved my food ;) Good Luck x

Thanks guys.

I'm using MFP and logging everything I eat and averaging about 1300/1400 and struggling sometimes to get all those in. My vice has always been vino, but knocked that on the head completely. :D

Thanks guys. I'm using MFP and logging everything I eat and averaging about 1300/1400 and struggling sometimes to get all those in. My vice has always been vino, but knocked that on the head completely. :D

You're doing well. Maybe have slightly better things like nicer yoghurt or something to get the cals up a bit. It's so exciting through seeing the scales come down hey x

Yeah that's a thought. How much further have you to go on your weight loss journey?? It is a great feeling :)

Yeah that's a thought. How much further have you to go on your weight loss journey?? It is a great feeling :)

I've got another 12lbs to go, this time last year I only had 7lbs but I got complacent & gained 17lbs back & until 3 weeks ago I've been yoyoing all year!! But I will as I am sure you will get there eventually!

4lbs off this week :D

Bottle of wine on the cards tonight....looking forward to it as daft as it sounds. Hopefully won't hinder next weeks loss too much.

4lbs off this week :D

Bottle of wine on the cards tonight....looking forward to it as daft as it sounds. Hopefully won't hinder next weeks loss too much.

well done on the 4lb loss and hope you enjoyed the wine x

Well completely messed up this weekend.....dreading to see the damage caused at weigh in tomorrow :(

hi hun
you never know you might get a surprise good luck for tomorrow x x x

Keep the faith!! I have learnt its ok to have a day off plan or things maybe you feel you shouldn't have but just enjoy it and make sure you are back in control asap

Thanks guys.

Well weigh in today and stayed the same, at least I didn't put on after drink/food fuelled weekend.

Onwards and upwards :cool:

Just wanted to say well done on your weight loss hun, you are doing fab xxx

hi hun
pat on the back for you least you did not put on well done x x

Hope everyone is doing well with their journey and Merry Christmas to you all :D

4lbs off this week so really pleased. Decided to have Christmas Day off.....it is Christmas after all

xx

You're doing so well. I like that you went straight back on after your wine and food splurge. That's my struggle. Whenever I have a day off plan, it becomes a week so well done you! Here to follow x

Thanks Faith. Good luck on your journey. We can do this!

So pleased with myself, works Christmas do tonight and bought the same dress last month in two different sizes.....the smaller one fits today, still a 20's but better than a 22......whoop whoop!!

X

Back