8st Plus to Lose!!

well my couple of days off over christmas turned into 2 weeks :-s 10lbs up....oh dear

Onwards and downwards from here! What is your weight now? It will drop off again with a sensible week :) Good luck xx

Thanks MrsGinger. I started out on 31/10/13 at 23st 6, just before xmas I was 21.3, weighed in yesterday 06/01/14 at 21.13. Started out squeezing in to a size 22 and now just in my size 20 jeans.

Goal is to be 100% now :-D

Last edited:
That's brilliant well done :) so satisfying to see those numbers come down on the scales and in your clothes! Xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done sophsmum
you have done amazing

Your doing great with what you have lost! :)

Hi Chezz - Yeah great back in full swing of things gym, walking and the main thing diet. Cannot believe the amount of fitness I lost in 4 weeks. This time no breaks and hit the goals i have set. Hope you are well also. Positive threads like this assist.

Hi BigB
im so glad you are doing so well again your so right about a break it is unreal the weight you can bang on in my case blizzards on lol i had a few week where we was going out and i came off the wine on to the larger and wow i have paid for it big time and learnt my lesson im going to stay off the booze for 6 months to help with the diet one of my so called friends sad you sad ******* i said i would rather be that tan dead or house bound hun she is like 9st wet through
oh well back on the belly bash marsh :D

Weighed in yesterday and lost the pounds put on over Christmas :)

Feeling poorly sick today.....but very hungry for some reason but time of the month due :cry:

Weighed in Saturday and 4lbs off this week.....really pleased with that

xx

Hiya Sophsmum

Just thought I'd drop in and say Hi as we are pretty similar in height/weight/goals. I am 6'1", 30 and currently about 21st 11 (started at 22st 9lbs a couple of weeks ago).

It's nice to see a fellow tall lady :) Best of luck on your journey. Feel free to pop in and peek at my diary/food diary:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...tonous-gourmet-turns-fit-foodie-my-diary.html

I am a massive food fanatic (hence the weight gain...... :() and love cooking/creating recipes.

:)

Hi Breaking Flab

Yeah we're pretty similar with our goals as well :thumbup:

You're food diary looks fantastic....will subscribe :)

The best of luck on your weight loss journey....we will do this xx

2lbs off this week :)

sophsmum

well done on your 2lb loss

Back