8st Plus to Lose!!

Weigh in today.....Saturday's don't half come round quick. 4lbs off this week :)

well done sophsmum bloody brill lost x x

had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and a couple of pounds off, bringing me to 3 stone off in total.....so pleased as this was my first mini goal. A long way to go but am one third into it now :)

well done hun that is brilliant

Thanks Chezz.

3lbs off in total this week. So a total of 3 stone 1lb off in total so here's to my next 3 stone off.

well done love i need some of your kicking power mine is just stuck x x :(

well done love i need some of your kicking power mine is just stuck x x :(

Ah no Chezz you can do it. I focus on the bigger picture.....I'm focused on this summer wearing what I want without having to cover up with balleros etc.

Do you plan your meals in advance, I find this helps. I do my weekly shopping Saturday afternoon after my weigh in and that seems to keep me motivated x

Well done, you are doing really well. I think I will try and plan my meals a few days in advance and hopefully I will maybe find eating healthy easier.

Ah no Chezz you can do it. I focus on the bigger picture.....I'm focused on this summer wearing what I want without having to cover up with balleros etc.

Do you plan your meals in advance, I find this helps. I do my weekly shopping Saturday afternoon after my weigh in and that seems to keep me motivated x

yeah we palan our meals but this week and last went to pot as i had to work overtime at last min so all went up in the air but focused this week and ready for it x x

3lbs off this week. Another 1lb to go to get me under the 20 stone mark and to never ever seeing the 20's on the scales again. Fingers crossed for this time next week

Hope you're all doing well on your journey x

3lbs off this week. Another 1lb to go to get me under the 20 stone mark and to never ever seeing the 20's on the scales again. Fingers crossed for this time next week Hope you're all doing well on your journey x

That's brilliant :) I'm looking forward to getting there myself. Well done :)

3lbs off this week. Another 1lb to go to get me under the 20 stone mark and to never ever seeing the 20's on the scales again. Fingers crossed for this time next week

Hope you're all doing well on your journey x
well done you wow i want get there this year out of the twenty's into the teens but i know i got to exercise so im going to get hard on myself this week
you have done amazing x x x

Weighed in on Saturday and 3lbs down taking me to 19.12 :#))))) the 20's will never ever be seen on my scales again.

50lbs in total off.....the next 50lbs I'm coming to get you!!!

On a food note found a low calorie quick meal from Asda that is devine.....chicken sizzler....well worth a try for a rushed tea and about 250 calories. Yummmy :)

Whooop well done you!! Really chuffed for you! :character00238:
Its soooo nice to see those numbers drop - I am so close to the 18's and really can't wait! :scale:
Have a peek at my diary when you get a mo and have a look what my first week brought - I am astounded!! :bliss:

By the way is the chicken sizzler a fresh or frozen jobby -my son is trying to lose a bit and is doing 5:2 and that sounds just his thing :)

Whooop well done you!! Really chuffed for you! :character00238:
Its soooo nice to see those numbers drop - I am so close to the 18's and really can't wait! :scale:
Have a peek at my diary when you get a mo and have a look what my first week brought - I am astounded!! :bliss:

By the way is the chicken sizzler a fresh or frozen jobby -my son is trying to lose a bit and is doing 5:2 and that sounds just his thing :)

Well done you. I have subscribed to your thread. Excellent loss :)

Cheers chuck - I am well chuffed!

I bet you are :)

The chicken sizzler is in the fresh fridges :)

Forgot to log last weeks weigh in. 2lb off last week and the same this week so 4lbs in total.

Although the weight loss has slowed down a little the difference in my clothes is amazing....my size 20 jeans are too big....it's a fantastic feeling....my bottom is vanishing :)

Last edited:
well done hun your doing great x x x

Back