8st to lose and still be overweight

Congrats on the weight loss and becoming a consultant! Must feel amazing to have come so far, and in only 7 months too.

Love the before & after shots - Now I want mine lol.

hi anju hows you today hun

Not too bad Chezz. Had guests over this weekend AGAIN! It's so hard to stick to any eating plan when you are entertaining. Hopefully the rest of the week will help balance out the weekend. Will see tomorrow at WI. When do you WI?

Loving the new signature photos Caretaker. What an astounding change :wow:

Thank you Anju your very kind. ;)

Not too bad Chezz. Had guests over this weekend AGAIN! It's so hard to stick to any eating plan when you are entertaining. Hopefully the rest of the week will help balance out the weekend. Will see tomorrow at WI. When do you WI?
hi anju100
i w.i on a friday i lost 4lbs last week was well happy then fell hurt my back and made some bad choices but im back on track today and set my self a menu plan for the week so no going off it lol x x x
good luck with your w.i

Thanks Chezz. Hope your back gets better soon xxx

Hi, I haven't posted on your thread for awhile, but WOW, what a lovely treat to come back to!

Well done!!!..what an inspiration, you will make a perfect consultant...how exciting, enjoy :)

Hi, I haven't posted on your thread for awhile, but WOW, what a lovely treat to come back to!

Well done!!!..what an inspiration, you will make a perfect consultant...how exciting, enjoy :)
Thank you so much Rainbow it's great to see you again ;) I have been visiting other groups recently and the nerves are starting to kick in .............oh well i guess i'll just have to jump in and see what sort of splash i make ;) Thank you once again mate ;)

Lost 2.5 tonight! Achieved 20% of starting weight lost! :eek:

That's fantastic Anju x

well done anju thats fab x x

Thank you so much Rainbow it's great to see you again ;) I have been visiting other groups recently and the nerves are starting to kick in .............oh well i guess i'll just have to jump in and see what sort of splash i make ;) Thank you once again mate ;)
your going to be great :happy096::happy096:

Thank you xxx

hi anju
hows you today

Bit down today. Went off to London to buy a new Indian outfit for a family do. Took day off work, rushed round like an idiot, drove 100 miles there and 100 miles back and there was absolutely nothing that fit me. No exaggeration - nothing at all! 8 different shops and not one outfit even came close. The largest size in a ready to wear outfit was 3" too small. 4 stone lost and still nothing fits! So gutted! Been in tears. So frustrating! Ended up coming home with nothing at all to wear.

Bit down today. Went off to London to buy a new Indian outfit for a family do. Took day off work, rushed round like an idiot, drove 100 miles there and 100 miles back and there was absolutely nothing that fit me. No exaggeration - nothing at all! 8 different shops and not one outfit even came close. The largest size in a ready to wear outfit was 3" too small. 4 stone lost and still nothing fits! So gutted! Been in tears. So frustrating! Ended up coming home with nothing at all to wear.

I know that feeling anju. Asian clothes shopping is SO DEPRESSING. Lost 3 stones and still nothing fits...

Don't be sad.. Where abouts did you go?

I know that feeling anju. Asian clothes shopping is SO DEPRESSING. Lost 3 stones and still nothing fits...

Don't be sad.. Where abouts did you go?
went to my mums in slough. Several shops there. So depressed I didn't bother going any further and drove back to Cambridge in tears. Are you familiar with the shops in that area?

went to my mums in slough. Several shops there. So depressed I didn't bother going any further and drove back to Cambridge in tears. Are you familiar with the shops in that area?

Oh anju, don't be sad...

I don't live far from there but never been to slough for Asian clothes shopping...

When is your family event?

Crikey, feel for you hun. I know it's not much consolation, but have you tried ebay?

Back