8st to lose and still be overweight

Lovely to hear from you Caretaker. Well done on the loss - nearly at target as well! That is so amazing. how is the new SW group going?
as for some people making daft comments - you should know better! There are so many people on here that are supporting you and genuinely care how you are getting on, think of them being deprived of your updates and support!
Good luck and don't stay a stranger! Xxxx

Take no notice of careless comments...

you can and have risen above them.

hope everything's going well in S World for you.. And well done on the huge loss... Xxx

hi matt
im so happy that the class is going well and you look great ignore the comments there not worth knowing you have helped and shown people that it can be done if you stick to it and have determination you can lose the weight im so happy for you i have just come back from holiday and come back heavier so im thinking i need to stick to calorie counting or go to slimming world i think im going to read up more about slimming world x

Last edited:
Well done Lisa on reaching the Century Club I'm exactly half a pound short :) and i can't wait to get there :)

you will do it i think you have done amazing and your mum is smiling down at you she is so proud and i know your family will be 2014 is going to be a great year for you x x x

you will do it i think you have done amazing and your mum is smiling down at you she is so proud and i know your family will be 2014 is going to be a great year for you x x x
Thanks Chezz your a star, I now actually for the first time in absolutely decades feel that I have a real chance to change my family's lives I intend to grow my groups so I can quit my 9-5 and live eat and breath Slimming World. So your prediction about 2014 isn't too far off the mark :)

thanks hun :D
i really hope you achieve your goal in 2014 :D if anyone i know who can help someone lose weight its you i mean wow your a new matt and you really do have the feelings for them who walk through your door what its like to be on the plump side and how with slimming word if you stay by it how it can change your life and that to me is amazing someone real sat there who knows the ups and down good look my friend xxxx:)

image.jpg
Guess who I met today? A really nice lady and very pleasant to chat to

Wow! Are you at the Woman of the Year finals? Enjoy! Hope all is going well with you xx

You do know I'm the one in mainly black? :) Thank you.

Hi Chezz, you win the prize :) she was wonderful a really nice person to talk to I hope your well mate?

MMB was inspirational when we spoke very genuine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 51
hi matt
im doing ok thankyou she does look like a really nice person and she looks really well i mean younger then she did a few years ago
you love so comfortable talking to her thats good hope all going ok for you hun and your family are all ok x x

hi matt
im doing ok thankyou she does look like a really nice person and she looks really well i mean younger then she did a few years ago
you love so comfortable talking to her thats good hope all going ok for you hun and your family are all ok x x

Hi Chezz, yes mate they are all well and we are all very happy for another reason i only went and did it! I reached target this week :) 7.5st lost since Feb this year :)

Back