8th weigh in

oxoxallyoxox

I only lost another 1.5lb this week and I have to tell you im gutted. As you all no ive been miserable this week and all of that for 1.5lb really doesnt seem fair.

I got another weeks worth but im gonna have a sleep on it tonight and I might try to lose weight on the maintanence programme.

Aww hun you will more than likely follow with a much better loss xx

Ya know my thoughs babe and we will stand right behind you on whatever choice you make, just try to relax a little xx

You do whats right for you hun...have a good sleep ...things will look better in the morning x Well done for loosing hun

I only lost another 1.5lb this week and I have to tell you im gutted. As you all no ive been miserable this week and all of that for 1.5lb really doesnt seem fair.

I got another weeks worth but im gonna have a sleep on it tonight and I might try to lose weight on the maintanence programme.

IMO - finish the last week - who knows you may get to goal, you're nearly there - at you height and weight I'm sure you look great - You talkked about exercise, maybe that's your path to happiness :rolleyes:

The thing is hun, you are 5 ft 6 in and weigh 10 stone 3. That is not over weight hun. It is going to get tough now especially seems you are obviously very slim hun. I'm 5ft 6in and I weigh 11st 1lb. I'm all done hun...I'm curvy, but not fat. I think you may find the next few pounds hard work...maybe your body is getting to the weight it should be.

Last edited:
The thing is hun, you are 5 ft 6 in and weigh 10 stone 3. That is not over weight hun. It is going to get tough now especially seems you are obviously very slim hun. I'm 5ft 6in and I weigh 11st 1in. I'm all done hun...I'm curvy, but not fat. I think you may find the next few pounds hard work...maybe your body is getting to the weight it should be.

hear hear ;)

I think you have done brilliantly. One and a half pounds is a great loss. What it your target weight?

Im gonna charge up the battery in my camera tonight and ill upload a few pictures. I dont think im slim by any means but you'll see what I mean when you look at the pictures.

Ive slept on it and take comfort knowing that if it gets too hard im gonna go down to the chemist and go on refeed -so I guess im getting back into the 1 day at a time. I didnt start Lipotrim only to get halfway there so hopefully Ill see it through because i just know ill regret it if I dont

Only problem is I told a lot of people yesterday that i was going to do the maintanence... and they were all thrilled so all weekend ill have to listen to people whinging at me.

Stick with it hun - a loss is a loss Good luck x

Im totally with Shaz, make a change hey Shaz? lol. Honestly at that weight hun you prob just need toning up! My tum can go from wobbley to flat in a few days when i do lots of exercise xx

Your baby doesn't look very old - I think you need to give yourself a break - like Tracy said baby tummy is something exercise will take car of or a pair of Nics slendertone pants !!!;)

She's 2 but ive been doing a lot of thinking and I always had a bit of a belly because I was lazy, even when I weighed 9.5lb - it was only a little belly but i thought it was massive naturally enough.

So I am really going to up the excercise. I have to go to the shop for something at lunch and then im walking until the end of lunch. And ill walk again when I go home. Ill try do my 30 mins wii time and a few sit ups before I go to bed.

Ah hun you sound so down and confused!. I think your weight now is fine, even if you were to lose that extra few pounds, the belly is baby belly. I think your body is telling you something and you should listen.. All said 1.5 lbs is great especially when you have so little if any to lose.

Back