8th weigh in :)

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Just got back from WI,
I was a little dissapointed wuth my loss of 2lb but looking at the big picture I have now lost 32lb (2 stone 4lb) in 8 weeks which is actually fantastic...

I can't beleive how fast this is moving and am raring to go again for another week of 100% ss.

One thing... The week before last I had a cranberry bar everyday and struggled to just about drink the minimum water.... this week I had no bars and upped my water, I lost 2lb this week to 4lb last week! Go figure....

Needless to say, I am no longer goign to froce water in as long as I get my minimum in and I am going back to having 1 bar a day:)

Hope everyone else who is weighing in today has a good day....

xx

2lbs is still down tilly, I was also 2lb down this week. Look forward to a great week next WI. Down is Down, right? Good job. and I dont think 1 bar a day will affect loss to much, you just proved it. Better to have that little something you enjoy. Why not.

Yay go tilly! Thats great dont worry about forcing water i sometimes try force water down but i dont think it makes us lose nemore than if we have the minimum :) well done heres to another 100% week for you :D

well done Tilly!You're doing so well-and that's very interesting about the bars and water :)

Well done Tilly, 2lbs is great and as you say your overall total is fantastic and you are well on course for your May target. Happy SS-ing next week!!

Great loss Tilly, especially overall. That's a major achievement. I was 2lb down last week, seems to be slowing, but like you as long it's going down that's what matters.

You're an inspiration! :)

Well done Tilly-you're doing great!:)

Great stuff Tilly. You are a true star and i'm really glad you're back on the bars again. 2lbs is really good especially that far in. Good work hun. You're doing brilliantly, you really are. Hope you're ok on the home front. Big hug xxx

Well done Tilly. Thanks for the reassurance on the bars too as I am trying them this week and was concerned about them maybe slowing weight loss. Good Luck for next week. Zoe x

Well done 32lb in 8 weeks your body has burnt 112000 calories which is just amazing ... you have done so so well xxx

Very well done Tilly. It will be my 8th weigh in on Wedesday and I haven't lost nearly as much as you. You have done very well.

Well done that's a fab loss and a great overall loss, you must feel so much better:). Good luck for this week x

Back