8wks today till jollys !!

natalietc

Well the jolly holiday is only 8 wks away !! The thought of being in a bikini keeps me going and also the fact that it's a family holiday and my mum looks better than me in a bikini despite her being 22yrs older ( how is that fair ) lol , still we keep smiling n drinking (water of course ) in the hope that I will be at goal by June 2 nd !!!!

Where are you going? I'm off to Wales in 5 weeks :D Lol!

natalietc said:
Well the jolly holiday is only 8 wks away !! The thought of being in a bikini keeps me going and also the fact that it's a family holiday and my mum looks better than me in a bikini despite her being 22yrs older ( how is that fair ) lol , still we keep smiling n drinking (water of course ) in the hope that I will be at goal by June 2 nd !!!!

Omg I know your pain!!! My mum is a size 8 with huge knockers stunner! Has always looked great in a bikini (and she's over 50!)
Good luck sure you'll look great by hols :) where you going?

Were off to benidorm lol , and my mum has got knockers too ha ha , she had them dun 3 yes ago there fab , and is just 9 stone !! It's sooooo unfair !!
I must take afta the milk man !!!

Perhaps instead of dieting we aughta have our boobs dun lol !! It wud make the belly appear smaller xx

carly82 said:
Lol no thanks mine are GG as it is I'd gladly give 2/3 of them away lol

Are they shrinking as you lose weight ? Mine were a dd there now a deflated looking c ha ha thankgod for good bras !!

Mine have gone from a jj to an I ain't gotta clue lol wrinkly though! Might need to get fitted for a new bra and admit that the 1st thing to go was my breasticles ;) xxx have a great hol by the way x

Im worried too about loosing my boobs :-( Ive already noticed they are getting smaller and although at an E/F i can afford to lose some, i dont want to!!!!
And my mum looks better now than she did 20 years ago, she is a stick insect and eats whatever she wants .... and believe me that is a huge amount of crap!!! So not fair that our mums look better than we do.....AT THE MOMENT!!!!

Back