9 stone here I come - Pinkxwish's slim and save diary...

pinkxwish

Hey guys,

I am new to slim and save but not to dieting. Have been on weight watchers/slimming world/judd/cambridge/ don't eat anything diet :cry: but I am now bigger than ever.

I have ordered 28 days worth of packs and will add 100g of allowed protein and veg every day.

I am 24, have a fiance but no kids and I'm self employed and work from home. I am hoping to start on wednesday and will weigh in then, think I weigh around 18 stone.

I am sooo looking forward to starting slim and save! Cannot wait...

Just one question I have, I wonder what is best (in terms of weight loss) the 3 packs and protein meal or the 4 packs...

Better get the olde excercise bike down from the loft pmsl.

N xxx

Hey and welcome!
I've just switched to ww from s&s after 10 weeks, well I'm more on a break but if ww works I will be sticking with it!

I'm also 24 and work from home lol I thought it would be very challenging doing s&s sat at home near the kitchen but it has been fine!!

It doesn't matter which u have, 4 packs or protien, the diet is designed to lose the same on either, just make sure u stick to ur veg and meet allowance :) eventually I started mixing it up some days I would do 4 packs others 3 packs.

Good luck on ur journey, stick at it it's well worth it :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi pink! Welcome to s&s

I think a lot of us have been in a similar situation with various diets, but this is by far the best diet I've done and there's some lovely people on this board.

I also have a fiance, no kids and work from home most of the time.

I'm sure you'll do great xxx

Hello, thanks for stopping by!

I actually started s+s today... So far I have had a choc shake, chilli pack, 4og lettuce and 60g cucumber. Later I will have another savoury pack with my chicken allowance and 100g broccoli, can't wait for diinner. done my 2l water..

Have a great day x

Day 2 done and dusted!

Caramel shake, choc,vanilla & almond bar, 100g chicken breast, 200g cauliflower and broccoli and spicy spagetti meal pack.

2 litres water and 1 chai and 1 peppermint and spearmint tea.

I have been feeling extremley tired today, a little lightheaded and generally mopey. Luckily I wasn't working so I just took myself off to bed for a little while. Couldn't sleep though :(

Going to get my fiancee to pick me up some asda coke zero, ribena plus rasberry & apple and some sparkly water. Will look forward to drinking something nice tmrw evening.

Are we allowed buillion as a hot drink?

Xx

Day 2 done and dusted!

Caramel shake, choc,vanilla & almond bar, 100g chicken breast, 200g cauliflower and broccoli and spicy spagetti meal pack.

2 litres water and 1 chai and 1 peppermint and spearmint tea.

I have been feeling extremley tired today, a little lightheaded and generally mopey. Luckily I wasn't working so I just took myself off to bed for a little while. Couldn't sleep though :(

Going to get my fiancee to pick me up some asda coke zero, ribena plus rasberry & apple and some sparkly water. Will look forward to drinking something nice tmrw evening.

Are we allowed buillion as a hot drink?

Xx

I think we are alloewed that drink!!!!!!!!! I make my cottage pie with it in sometimes! X

Thank you Deezer xxx

So yesterday was day 3, went well.

Choc crispy shake ( ate with a spoon... Gorgeous!) Choc truffa bar... Tomato chilli and 100g cottage cheese and 150g lettuce and tomate.

Abourt 600ml coke zezo, just under 2 litres water, peppermint and spearmint tea and a chai tea.

I'm def not drinking enough water, challenge for today is 3 litres. Will update later x

Bahhh only managed bliddy 2 litres again :(

Todays eats and drinks

Choc praline bar, 2 eggs scrambled with 100g mushrooms, spag bol pack with 100g lettuce, sweet porridge.

2 litre water, half a black coffee and 500ml approx coke zero.

I am lovingggg this diet so much! I am really enjoying what I am eating and I am loving the control over my food and portions.

I am out tmrw with my fiancee and I am going to get myself a little (non food) treat, nothing big but something nice. I am going to have a porridge before I head out or maybe scrambled egg and mushrooms... So much choice!! Who knew this was a vcld lol!!

Xx

day 5 - DONE!

Choc praline bar, mushroom pasta pack, 100g smoked salmon, lettuce, olives mushrooms (total veg weight 200g) and a sweet porridge pack.

2 litres water and a bullion.

Here's to day 6! X

day 5 - DONE!

Choc praline bar, mushroom pasta pack, 100g smoked salmon, lettuce, olives mushrooms (total veg weight 200g) and a sweet porridge pack.

2 litres water and a bullion.

Here's to day 6! X

LOVE the praline bar!!! A little TOO much!!! Not ordering em again lol....

Back