9 stone off by Christmas challenge anyone?

Well come Hun I have a lost to lose also, which is cool means we will be on here supporting each other longer ;). I have a diary in the ' a lot to lose' section, come stop by and say hi xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

Thanx for the welcome, will check out your diary. :)

Thanx, keep up the great work great inspiration - I can and will do this!

Can I ask how far your are walking a day? X

you mean me lis d i walk 2 miles to leslie sansone at home everyday its about 34 mis and i love it

3lb off for me this week! 22lb down since we started this challenge, 83lb more to go...

Lost 90lb in total now :)

I have wi tongiht i have by certain put on....so nervous, but my head is back on it!! No more lunches out and if i do i am goibg to be making wiser choices than i have been!!

Hey guys. My weight loss is really slow ATM. Hoping it will pick up mowing am being 100%

How is everyone? Just got back from Tunisia last night and have put on half a stone! Damn all inclusive holidays! So time to start again ......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wondered where u had gone!!! How was ur holiday, i put on 1lb while uve been away!!

Ive had a week off and i put on a 1lb but ive had a good start this week, ready to get back on it :)

Really happy. 4.8 off this week 76.8 to get to my goal weight. That doesn't sound too bad anymore.

I woohoo for me, ben and jerrys (my fav) is on offer in tesco, and instead of buying that i bought ww ice creams at only 2pp each :) happy me

Well done!

Going to be a slight delay in my journey but still plan to be at target for Christmas!!! I have to have surgery on 23rd on my dodgy elbow so will be off Cambridge for 1-3 months. Hoping to lose weight still and planning to follow Atkins whilst I am in recovery until I get the all clear to return to Cambridge

Aww hopefully it will be fine!! :)

Hopefully, quite stressed about it all

Hiya all. I checked in here months ago when I was doing WW ... Changed to slim and save a few weeks ago. Down 2 stones from my heaviest so far ... Got about 8 more stones to lose now. Hope its ok I check in again. :)

Back