9 stone off by Christmas challenge anyone?

Most importantly we are doing this for ourselves but won't it be satisfying showing all these people who've doubted us just how wrong they are!! x

82lbs to go!!

Hi guys mind if I jump on this thread!!! Feel like I'm reading my own story with a lot of your stories!! I've been doing ww since d start of feb and have lost 1st 5.5lbs so far really should be a bit more at this stage I feel like I'm slowing down and could fall off the wagon again!! So I'm currently 18st 13lbs and in definite need of a challenge and some support!! Weigh in on Tuesday mornings and not really sure how its gonna go this week!

Hello everyone. I would love to have a total loss of 9st by Christmas. Im 18stone 12 right now. Lost almost 3 stone so far. Need another 6. Fingers crossed eh. Im doing slimming world.

Well done linzmaim that's wonderful.

Well I went to my first rc class yesterday and somehow managed not to die doing 45 minutes of Zumba. I must have been a sight to watch bit after a few minutes I didn't care. The leader of the class is wonderful and so supportive. She didn't say anything about my starting weight other than, it's all going to make you feel better from here on in. I love that. It's about feeling better.

So here's what I have to loose (1lb and 1 day at a time) ..... 200lb!!! What a horrendous number. Truly embarrassing.

So today I have started two weeks of 1200kcal a day, I just need to make sure I've always got a bottle of water with me.

To distract myself from food this morning I've come to the gym and walked for 15 mins and cycled the same. Now I'm going to watch glee for a treat and then cook a soup up for lunch.

What's going on with you all?

Ok so 1lb down this morning...was hoping for more but it's in the right direction!! So back on track this week with a bang aiming for a 3/4 lb loss next week!! How is everyone else getting on??

Hi mind if I join as well? Have started WW today, weighed in last night at 20st 4lbs so I have a very long way to go but am aiming to do it a little at a time, realistically would like to be down at least 3.5 stone by Christmas.

For the end of May my goal is to have lost 14lbs I think I can do that and then be able to deal with the slow down on weight loss after that.

Good Luck to everyone!

Complete newbie here!

Ellie - Well done for making the promise not just to yourself, but also out loud. I have done a similar diet called Lighter life and found it very difficult to stick to, but the fact that you are having a meal in the evening will make it less of a shock to the system! The trick I have found that works for me is to set a small goal for each month, so you work in small phases and can have a reward when it is reached, like doing something that you don't often get the chance to do.

Remember, if it doesn't work out or you feel you didn't do as well as you would have liked... It's never too late to try again. 3 steps forward & 2 steps back is still moving forward!

XXX

fat -Harrie
i do the same small goals this time have helped me stay motivated :D

Em it sounds like your getting on really well, well done. Gracie a loss is still a loss and that's great. Hey fairy. Welcome to the mad house. I'm sure you can reach your goal by Christmas.

I have been ever so good today. Over an hour exercise this morning. 500 cal dinner and I shared a toaster with my dad for tea instead of slim fast. Really need to do some dance work tonight but I am really aching from my morning workout.

Official weigh in and I lost 7lb this week. I know this is brilliant, but Sunday I was 8 or 9lb down then pmt has hit and I've regained 1-2lb. Grr. Still 7lb is 7lb. So "only" another 98lb to go to target.... Ha. Is that 7st exactly? I do maths all day at work, by the time I get home my brain is frazzled! Yes 7st exactly, I am pretty sure! And less than 100lb. Woo.

Onwards and downwards...

Well done everyone, every loss is a loss. I'm determined not to weigh myself in between wi because it drives me insane, might have to hide the scales away.

Two days of e exercise and I've gone down with a horrid cough - not nice but trying not to let it get me down

Well done everyone, every loss is a loss. I'm determined not to weigh myself in between wi because it drives me insane, might have to hide the scales away.

Two days of e exercise and I've gone down with a horrid cough - not nice but trying not to let it get me down
hope you feel better soon em

6lb down on my first weigh in woooooo hooooo :)

Wow! That's a fab loss hun - you're nearly at 5 stone, blooming fabulous :D

I've lost 5st 5lb now - fast heading towards getting in the the 18's and flying towards 6st off :)

Back