9 Stone to loose.

..................................................................................

Last edited:
hi townzi
well up to know all going ok 2 week in and 9lbs down so happy bunny glad your keeping away from the chocolate keep up your hard work x

.............. ............................

Last edited:
All the best with your weigh in Townzi :)

Last edited:
............... ........................................ ..............

Last edited:
Hi George,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling 100%, are you down with the diet, or down within yourself? Don't think the weather helps, January seems to make a lot of people feel a bit pants! Try upping your calories a bit if you think it's that, with good things full of iron (spinach etc) it might perk you up a bit if there's something your body's lacking.

Good luck.
X

When I first started SW- I had a few days when I was really down, lack of energy, feeling sick... I think it's our bodies getting used to the food we're feeling it but also because you've cut out a lot of stuff from your diet in a short Space of time- I.e fats and sugar!

Also they do call today Blue Monday - it's supposed to be the most depressing day of the year because of how it's the time when Christmas is over, the bills are coming in, the weather's horrible etc. Ride it out, maybe treat yourself a bit, think of the positive steps you're taking to improve your health, and it'll be fine, honest! :) xx

...................................... .......................

Last edited:
................................... ......................... ..................

Last edited:
hi twonie
glad you are doing good x x x

................................ ........................ ...................... ................

Last edited:
Hi ya

dont give up!! it took years to put weight on it takes time to lose it. giving up giving in is easy carrying on thats strength right there!!

Last january I weighed nearly 23st I went down to 13st 12lbs (back on a mission as in the last 5 months ive put 1st 3lbs back on) it can be done. its not easy but if you want it bad enough and carry on it will happen.

chin up :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
sounds like you worry too much about other people. remember this is your journey ,your story, its up to you how it goes and how it ends.

I thought I was happy but now looking back im not so sure I was. I never really thought about myself long enough to really appreciate how I felt too busy doing and going through life without proper inner consciousness. if that makes any sense at all. maybe you need to take time to reflect tune out the words and thoughts of others and listen to yourself.

always about to support (and whinge) :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back