9 stone to lose

KerrieW

Well I'm not sure when it happened but I have to lose 9 stone to hit the top of my healthy weight and want to lose even a bit more so I'm facing a hell of a journey! Terrified to be honest but 9 weeks into LL am already 3 stone down so hoping its acheivable.

Would love to be able to dress in nice clothes and just generally be happy with my reflection! Hopefully I'll have a good journey but for any slip ups I'm relying on this forum,

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, this is just a bit of an introduction! Been a memeber of the forum since started but only lately have been brave enough to post - I'm such a coward!

Love Kerrie x

Hi Kerrie, I'm only on Day one off LL but I'm in it for the long-haul too. Glad to meet you and I'm sure we'll speak tonnes in the future...

Hi Kerrie
I`m on cd, but we all have the same goal in mind.
You have done really great so far :D
I was scared to post at first, but now the laptop is never shut :D:D
Everyone on here is so supportive, and you get great advise whatever diet your following.

Ah Kerrie - welcome to posting lol!!!

You're in good company - check out Jennie's (FFnF's) posts as she's just lost 11stone in a hearbeat!! Amazing woman and VVVVVV inspring!

Glad you've taken the courage to post - it makes all the difference it really does!!

Luv,

Hi, I have also got 9 stone still to lose and have lost 6 so still a fair way to go. It helps to look at your weight loss a stone at a time instead of at the bigger picture as it seems such a long way off.

You can do this, the best advice I can give is to not pick.....not even a nibble as it will slow down your losses.

Good luck

Back