9 stone to lose

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by KerrieW, 31 July 2007 Social URL.

1. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Well I'm not sure when it happened but I have to lose 9 stone to hit the top of my healthy weight and want to lose even a bit more so I'm facing a hell of a journey! Terrified to be honest but 9 weeks into LL am already 3 stone down so hoping its acheivable.

Would love to be able to dress in nice clothes and just generally be happy with my reflection! Hopefully I'll have a good journey but for any slip ups I'm relying on this forum,

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, this is just a bit of an introduction! Been a memeber of the forum since started but only lately have been brave enough to post - I'm such a coward!

Love Kerrie x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LollyPop

LollyPop One Day at a Time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Kerrie, I'm only on Day one off LL but I'm in it for the long-haul too. Glad to meet you and I'm sure we'll speak tonnes in the future...
    Mini likes this.
  4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Hi Kerrie
    I`m on cd, but we all have the same goal in mind.
    You have done really great so far :D
    I was scared to post at first, but now the laptop is never shut :D:D
    Everyone on here is so supportive, and you get great advise whatever diet your following.
    Mini likes this.
  5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Ah Kerrie - welcome to posting lol!!!

You're in good company - check out Jennie's (FFnF's) posts as she's just lost 11stone in a hearbeat!! Amazing woman and VVVVVV inspring!

Glad you've taken the courage to post - it makes all the difference it really does!!

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Hi, I have also got 9 stone still to lose and have lost 6 so still a fair way to go. It helps to look at your weight loss a stone at a time instead of at the bigger picture as it seems such a long way off.

You can do this, the best advice I can give is to not pick.....not even a nibble as it will slow down your losses.

Good luck
    Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.