9 stone to lose

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by KerrieW, 31 July 2007 Social URL.

1. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I'm not sure when it happened but I have to lose 9 stone to hit the top of my healthy weight and want to lose even a bit more so I'm facing a hell of a journey! Terrified to be honest but 9 weeks into LL am already 3 stone down so hoping its acheivable.

Would love to be able to dress in nice clothes and just generally be happy with my reflection! Hopefully I'll have a good journey but for any slip ups I'm relying on this forum,

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, this is just a bit of an introduction! Been a memeber of the forum since started but only lately have been brave enough to post - I'm such a coward!

Love Kerrie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LollyPop

LollyPop One Day at a Time

Start Weight:
    17st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.6lb(7.85%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Kerrie, I'm only on Day one off LL but I'm in it for the long-haul too. Glad to meet you and I'm sure we'll speak tonnes in the future...

Mini likes this.
  4. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Hi Kerrie
    I`m on cd, but we all have the same goal in mind.
    You have done really great so far :D
    I was scared to post at first, but now the laptop is never shut :D:D
    Everyone on here is so supportive, and you get great advise whatever diet your following.

Mini likes this.
  5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Ah Kerrie - welcome to posting lol!!!

You're in good company - check out Jennie's (FFnF's) posts as she's just lost 11stone in a hearbeat!! Amazing woman and VVVVVV inspring!

Glad you've taken the courage to post - it makes all the difference it really does!!

Luv,

6. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Hi, I have also got 9 stone still to lose and have lost 6 so still a fair way to go. It helps to look at your weight loss a stone at a time instead of at the bigger picture as it seems such a long way off.

You can do this, the best advice I can give is to not pick.....not even a nibble as it will slow down your losses.

Good luck

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.