9 stones to lose! Eek!!

I have a lot to lose as well, i would say about 7 stone at least, then i will be happy. :)

Hi SugarBlomme
i have nearly 10 stone to loose. i am on week 12 of healthy eating and have lost 26 lb (nearly 2 stone) my hubby who is with me all the way is just behind me at 23 lb. we are averaging 2 lbs a week which is ideal. my husband only has another 1.5 stone to loose but we are adopting 'healthy eating' as our lifestyle from now on anyway. healthy eating is proving to be easy (at the moment) but like most things healthy it is not cheap. my mini goals are one stone at a time LOL although there is nothing 'mini' about a stone! im saying i should loose 10 stone but will be happy if i get to somewhere close to that and wont beat myself up if i loose only half as that will still be a massive achievement, smaller than i am now, healthier and fitter. We wish you well on you journey keep up the good work and be assured that there are lots of us out here in the same boat to offer support and advice, GOOD LUCK xx

hi hun. i started at 17st 2lbs in february and am now 16st 2lb. my goal weight is 10st or less. at my biggest i was probably about 19st then i got pregnant with my 4th child and actually lost weight during the pregnancy, after i had him i was 17st 2lb. so here i go :) i started to lose the weight in march and now its steadily coming off, just hoping it stays this way. im eating better and exercising more. im breastfeeding too which supposedly burns about 500 cals a day.

Hi there hun :wavey: I like you have a lot of weight to loose, 10 stones! :eek: I know it seems a mighty challenge but you know what's encouraged me this last week? Seeing so many people with a weight problem wanting to do something about it. :happy096: to us all!
Jackie xx

Hello people :)

I have 10 stones to lose :(

Started slimming world 6 weeks ago and have lost a stone and half now..

Back