Puddings 9 syns for the whole cake reciepe

Thought I would share

Ok 9 syns for the whole cake reciepe You need the following -
For cake batter- 6 eggs 2oz sifted self raising flour ( or 1oz flour and 1oz cocoa powder for a chocolate cake) 12-15 tablespoons of granulated sweetener ( it's up to you on the sweetness I use 14) 2 tsp of orange or vanilla essence ( again a choice so you can make different ones) To decorate- or fill 2 tubs of quark or 150g of 0% Greek yogurt Strawberries/satsuma segments/raspberries 2 tsp of vanilla essence or orange 7 tablespoons sweetener Separate the eggs. Whisk up egg whites until stiff, when egg whites are stiff continue to whisk adding 1 egg yolk and a couple of tablespoons of sweetener at a time. After all well combined and fluffy stop whisking and gently sift in the flour and carefully fold in the mixture tablespoon at a time . Grease and line a Swiss roll tin ( I spray with frylight then line with parchment paper-my tin measures 30cm x19cm) & bake in the oven at 180 deg for about 10-12 mins until golden & firm to the touch. Take out of the oven and remove from tin leave to cool, when cool cut in half. Mix the quark with the essence and sweetener and spread 3/4 in the bottom layer of cake, slice the fruit & put on top of that, put the cake lid on & use the rest to top with some fruit! Hope u like it, it's really nice xx

day 1 - joined sw online, 9/3/11,5 stone to loose

Sounds delicious - will definitely try this :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im sure this is the same fat free cake recipe thats on here somewhere.. If so it can be made into a victoria sponge too and as lush :D

Thanks lovey, I never saw these , but will certainly check them out

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I didn't realise it had been posted before, but I thought I would share as it was so yummy
Yes the sweetener is right hunny

day 1 - joined sw online, 9/3/11,5 stone to loose

Think I would try with a little less sweetener to be honest. Trying to cut down a bit with artificial sweetener,

Back