9 week countdown for a bride to be

Charlotteg1988

Likes to smile :)
(As I'm on my phone I can't create a diary so I hope no one mind me posting here)

I booked my wedding 3 weeks ago, we marry on 30th August 2013....I have 9 weeks to shift as much lb-age as possible!
Ive been "doing" slimming world for some time....but I'm useless. I hate to cook, I hate waiting, I hate effort....I was a spoiled and pampered kid, can you tell?!

So I'm struggling to stick to plan, and I have had 3 weeks of flukey losses so I HAVE to get back on track.

Ive just sat and eaten half a bag of bombay mix and 3 bakewell tarts and enjoyed none of it! But I couldn't stop myself.

Over these 9 weeks (and beyond) I need to keep dedicated, motivated and determined!!

I want to get back into my gym routine and follow the plan to loose 18lbs... (2lb a week) that is so doable as long as I behave.....

My friend started slimming world tonlose weight for her wedding too.

One thing you need to look out for is your wedding dress. Don't lose so much that it won't fit! My friend has her last fitting this week and then needs to stay the same weight until her wedding at the start of August so she's lost 4 weeks of weight loss.

Good luck with sticking to plan though - you'll get loads of support on here.

Hi Jaq - i have my dress, thankfully a close friend is a dressmaker and seamstress and had looked ay the dress so I can alter it...but at this rate I'll need panels adding! :-/ 10.5lb lighter over 12ish weeks.....but getting in a rut now!

I never have junk food in...the problem is my cravings get that stupid that I go out to buy it and eat it...then immediately regret it. But I just get so agitated when I want the junk....I need a distraction or something!

Yesterday I weighed in at 15st 1.5 :)
12lbs lighter!
Had a treat lasy night but back on track today - started with a pineapple, strawberries, kiwi and grapes!

Back