9 week countdown

HappyBunny

:welcome2:
If anyone finds themselves reading this, hello!

I have my dress fitting in 9 weeks and I really do not want to be the fat bride who needs no alterations lol. I have paid for alterations and my god I am getting them!

I am aiming for lost 2 stone in 9 weeks. Possible? Maybe? Pretty please maybe? I need to work my butt off - literally - but I am determined to get there. I am using a VLCD Shake that Weight and Slim and Save, I will do my best on this and use these as a tool to get this weight off. I am not setting myself any bigger targets for now - believe me i need to lose a lot - I am concentrating on the first 28 lbs.

My reason for keeping a diary is really to keep me focused. I have a tendency to A) talk myself out of dieting B) Forget I am doing one and C) forget WHY I am doing this.

Health is very important to me but to be honest It's not my main reason for doing this, I just want to feel good at my wedding and then I will worry about the rest of the weight and improving my fitness and health, which of coarse is long term.

so here It goes! Day 1 :)

Well I am now officially 4lbs down from my origional weigh in at weekend. Amazing!

I had a low carb meal last night along with my packs, stayed within 70g carbs which I have decided is my aim. 800 calories and 70g carbs using vlcd packs and a protein meal/snack

Onwards and downwards

Last edited:
That is my aim Lou, I'm easing my self in gently as I am trying to break my "all or nothing" habit which usually means - Nothing lol. I will see how I get on this week, if I can still lose a good amount going like this I will hold out as long as possible as I like the extra calories. Once it slows down I will need to do the plan 100% - fingers crossed xx

Ok so I'm not doing vlcd anymore but I wanted to pop in and update this diary. Ill update it with my weight loss but my proper one is now over on Sw

Week 1 7lbs :)

21 lbs to go

3 lbs off this week - 18lb to go

Back