9 weeks to shift this weight!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I've been doing sw for about 8 weeks and its going pretty slow! Mainly because I've had a few really bad weeks where I've gained a few lbs!
Anyway last night we booked a holiday away to corfu! Just me my husband and our little girl! We are off on the 19th September for a week and I really want to loose as much weight as I can!
We got married in May and had our honeymoon in Florida for 10 days! I felt so fat and uncomfortable! I put almost 1stone on over there!
I really don't want to feel like that again!!
At the minute I weight 11st 10.5lbs :-((((

I'm going to try my hardest to loose 2lb a week! If I could do this that's 18lbs down by the holiday! I'd love to be 10st 7lbs by then! I know this is quite a big ask but if I kick my butt Into gear I can't see why I couldn't do it!

I've also started interval running with my neighbour last night! This is supposed to be great for weight loss and toning!

Would do all the support I could get ladies (and men)

Thanx for reading :)))))

:)Yes you can do it, especially if you're really focused. Do you go to a group? Stick your food diary up.
Good luck with the running! xx

:)Yes you can do it, especially if you're really focused. Do you go to a group? Stick your food diary up.
Good luck with the running! xx

Thanx littlemissslim! Yer I go to group Tuesday evenings! I will pop my diary up for you all to have a look at and make sure I'm doing it right lol

Back