9 Weeks!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pinkrose, 6 March 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

Hiya , A wedding invite has dropped on my mat this morning fr 9 weeks today! So here goes, I am thinking of doing cambridge starting monday. A couple of questions please...

How much have you lost in 9 weeks!

I am currently on antibiotics for abscess (tooth) and may need treatment next week, am I still ok to start SS?

Thanks everyone x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Zentje

Zentje Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet US (SS)
    Wel I'm now on week 7, until now I've lost 33 lbs......so In 9 weeks u can probably lose 3 stones ( 42 lbs ) or more.....Everybody's body is different and it can vary in results. But u got to stick to it 100%, and follow the plan correctly, especially no cheating hehe. GOOD LUCK!!!

4. DizzyFlowers

DizzyFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree, I think if you stick to it 100% then u could lose 3stone, they say 1 stone a month average so anything more is a bonus.
    With the antibiotics Id say (as a guess) you wouldnt be able to go straight onto SS, but once your off them you can! but check with ur CDC.
    Im restarting on Monday too so keep me updated!! xx

5. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    2-3 stone is very acheivable :D in 9 wks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.