90 Day SSS Plan

You look amazing Jen! When are you starting cycle 2? x

I think I'll start on Sunday - I'm off work now until Tuesday so got a couple of days to plan and can start with the workouts and cooking Sunday and Monday.

Starting back running too... It does say not to on the plan but I really can't not. I've got a few club races coming up so only going to do a couple of runs a week and after the weight training, possibly instead of the hiit. Need to email joe and find out what will be best.

My assistant at work just started this - I had a read through. I'd be so scared of reducing my exercise and upping my calories but I'd still probably lose more than now because I wouldn't be binging on the weekend!

The testimonials on the photographic site that shall not be named (!) are amazing!!

You look really great

My assistant at work just started this - I had a read through. I'd be so scared of reducing my exercise and upping my calories but I'd still probably lose more than now because I wouldn't be binging on the weekend! The testimonials on the photographic site that shall not be named (!) are amazing!! You look really great

I would definitely recommend it. I used to run an awful lot and feel like I hardly do anything now lol it's all about learning how to feed your body for the exercise you are doing.

The last cycle is about sustaining it too. I got this without weights too! Which I've impressed myself with as no amount of running got my body like this.

Plus I've never once been hungry either.

I can second that...first "diet" I've ever been on where I'm not hungry!

That is a big big draw ... ;-)

I'm continuously starving

I was awake until about midnight last night looking on IG at all the meals and transformations from the 90 days plan. It sounds so so appealing!! how have you found social occasions Jennie? there are quite a few ppl who admit they have struggled at times or had a few nights off due to drinking/celebrations but they still seem to have great results...I'm wondering whether to give it a go after vegas...although I think I need a proper goal to keep me on track...i suppose the Big 3-0 is 120 days after I get back from hols so that might work! You're defo inspiring me to think about it seriously! xx

To be honest my drinking is pretty much negligible. I've had one night at the beginning where I had a few gin and slimline and I had 2 official meals off plan. But I know people that have had more than that and still get great results.

I've had this week pretty much off plan too really, the odd chocolate, a couple of meals out but stuck to the exercising and it seems to be ok. I've also got rid of my scales... Massive move but I feel less pressure now and can concentrate more on feeding my body and keeping healthy...?

I think it would work for anyone of you had the will power inbetween to stick to it. If you email joe though and let him know all the times you wouldn't be able to stick to plan he would give you an honest answer of what to do. I had a massive sweet craving the other week and he gave me a recipe to make this lovely dessert and it helped. He really is this great support that everyone goes on about and I've noticed that more and more since finishing cycle 1.

Start cycle 2 Sunday!! Excited lol

First fast run back for me today! Parkrun this morning with my friend from the club...
A little bit scared!!!!

I was fine!! 27m 42s, not too far off my pb, so hopefully now I'm starting weights I should build more muscle to help me get further lol

I've done my shop for cycle 2 as well, need to nip out for a few bits I couldn't get later

I was fine!! 27m 42s, not too far off my pb, so hopefully now I'm starting weights I should build more muscle to help me get further lol I've done my shop for cycle 2 as well, need to nip out for a few bits I couldn't get later

Well done - that your 5k time? I fought and fought to get in the 27s!! Think 27.58 is my pb - scraped in there!

Well done - that your 5k time? I fought and fought to get in the 27s!! Think 27.58 is my pb - scraped in there!

27.15 is my pb, so aiming to get to 26.?

27.15 is my pb, so aiming to get to 26.?
Very close and very doable! I'm trying HIIT on the treadmill - running at 16km/hr then 8km/hr for 30mins. I'm told that can improve your time!

Last edited:
It really does help improve your time

I've never felt so full in my entire life!!! The food in this plan is great but difficult to get it all in.
Carb overload at the minute.

Back